LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I feel fine when I wet the bed

Drinking before to sleep was useful the last night. 
While I was in the bed I fell the need to pee.
Then I tried to relax as much as possible, I closed my eyes and I tried to imagine a newborn with a diaper.
As soon as I heard the pee starting to come out gently I fell very relax, I fell at peace with my inner self.
While the pee was coming out I saw this newborn who was wetting the diaper while he was sleeping but without realizing anything.
I fell a real little child.

Now I am a bedwetter but I hope to become  real and total incontinent 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BuildaBearBaby said:

Here's what really gets me. I have a legitimate incontinence problem. I have nocturnal enuresis. Something I can't help. Never understood why a perfectly functioning adult would want to purposely want to make themselves incontinent. Being an adult baby is one thing, but basically lowering yourself to just peeing and pooping on yourself is something you really should think about before you do it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I too am urinary incontinent and it's something that I cannot ever change... ever... no fixing that. Along that road after it happened I wanted to be fecal incontinent. So after 5 or so years of working on that I now am. You may not understand that and I cannot properly explain it but I would not want it any other way. DD is a board where we should not judge and never have I felt I've lowered myself to anything. You may not like incontinence and might feel slighted that you have a problem that most do not. I've been through those feelings to be sure. Since there is nothing I can do about it I've learned to embrace it. There is no sexual desire or fun in it for me either. I don't understand being a AB and have no desire to but for those who are I'm very happy that they are happy doing what they do. 

I'm urinary incontinent since 2002, and I like it. So I CAN understand the allure. I guess I also have fecal incontinence because I have accidents once or twice a week. Now that aspect I don't like as much because I have to stop whatever I'm doing and deal with it, and it is harder to hide than pee. But wearing diapers 24\7 is one of the best things to happen to me. If continent people want to have a go at it, I say the more the merrier! They can always re-train themselves if they change their mind. I cannot as my sphincter was cut.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BuildaBearBaby said:

Being an adult baby is one thing, but basically lowering yourself to just peeing and pooping on yourself 

I’m sorry to disagree but what you wrote is judging. But it’s ok. I don’t care to argue or try & get you to see it my way. 

15 hours ago, XyXy said:

I'm urinary incontinent since 2002, and I like it. So I CAN understand the allure. I guess I also have fecal incontinence because I have accidents once or twice a week. Now that aspect I don't like as much because I have to stop whatever I'm doing and deal with it, and it is harder to hide than pee. But wearing diapers 24\7 is one of the best things to happen to me. If continent people want to have a go at it, I say the more the merrier! They can always re-train themselves if they change their mind. I cannot as my sphincter was cut.

I don't wet the bed as I'm always protected. Every bit of my urinary & fecal events take place in  a diaper and have for a long time now and have no desire to change that aspect of my life. It's just normal for me that everything takes place there. I fully admit that most people wouldn't want this but is does make my situation complete. I'm not the type to promote others to want this but if they would ever truly decide that yes this is what I want I'd be more than willing to tell them all that I went through to reach this point. I've no regrets.

Because peeing in the diaper every time I have to do it makes me feel so good, so at peace with my inner self, it is as if putting on the diaper I had found something fundamental for me that I had lost and that I had been desperately looking for. 

To lose the diaper at the age of 3 for me was a trauma, I didn't want to learb to go to the bathroom and also today I don't want. 

I don't know how, I know just that from that moment, even if phisically I grew up, mentally and psichologically I am yet  a child 
Do you hold a job? Do you pay Bill's? Do you have daily adult tasks you have to complete?

If wearing a diaper and using it helps you cope with the stress of life then continue to follow that path regardless what others on this board suggest. But let it be a part of your life and not a controlling part of your life. Just make sure you do all you can do to be as sanitary as you are able. Incontinence is not a bad thing at all. You can and will have a very complete life with it. Everyone copes with life in different ways. You have found yours. Now go out and be productive and enjoy whatever life has to offer you.

If wearing a diaper and using it helps you cope with the stress of life then continue to follow that path regardless what others on this board suggest. But let it be a part of your life and not a controlling part of your life. Just make sure you do all you can do to be as sanitary as you are able. Incontinence is not a bad thing at all. You can and will have a very complete life with it. Everyone copes with life in different ways. You have found yours. Now go out and be productive and enjoy whatever life has to offer you.
That was at me. I'd appreciate it if you would not make jabs at me like that. I wear diapers because one, I have to, and two, it helps me cope with the abuse I suffered as a child. Yeah......real....legitimate abuse. I was raped and constantly molested as a child. I was put into foster care when I was 6 months old. I was in 17 foster homes from the time I was 6 months old until I was 9 years old. In everyone of the homes I was raised and molested.

That was at me. I'd appreciate it if you would not make jabs at me like that. I wear diapers because one, I have to, and two, it helps me cope with the abuse I suffered as a child. Yeah......real....legitimate abuse. I was raped and constantly molested as a child. I was put into foster care when I was 6 months old. I was in 17 foster homes from the time I was 6 months old until I was 9 years old. In everyone of the homes I was raised and molested.

4 minutes ago, BuildaBearBaby said:

I’m making no jabs at you or anyone else so get past that. I am suggesting that if he finds using his diaper as a positive coping mechanism then he shouldn’t allow any outside forces to sway his decision. You have your story as I have mine. He has his. 

On 8/20/2018 at 8:31 PM, XyXy said:

Becoming incontinent and my bedwetting starting again was a good thing for me. I honestly have never been happier since I have been dependant on nappies 24/7

7 minutes ago, BuildaBearBaby said:

I am blessed that I have a wife who acts as my mommy. She changes me and bathes me.

My wife fully acepts and supports my nappies and it was her idea for me to wear them and get on with life.

• 2 weeks later...

After having problem wetting the bed up until I graduated high school then stopped. My problem then started up again just after getting married.  I feel fine wetting the bed as my wife is totally understanding. I wear 24/7. I have been married for 10 years in Sept. now. Getting used to wearing while sleeping with my wife was hard at first but now it is like sleeping in reg. underwear next to the wife due to her being totally understanding. it just takes time.