LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants Only — No Diapers

pponly

I don't prefer to wear just plastic pantys but my girlfriend sometimes makes me wear them when I've done something really bad like leave the house without telling her and forget to take my phone with me she gets worried something's wrong  

There are other threads like this. That is why I have said that it should have its own fourm (under the more generically used "rubber" panties)

I despise PEVA. I got a couple pair of Gerber baby panties to see what it was like. When I felt them, two words came to mind "Garbage bag". Even Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa threatened to leave if I put those on them

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 9:25 PM, Little Christine said:

I despise PEVA. I got a couple pair of Gerber baby panties to see what it was like. When I felt them, two words came to mind "Garbage bag". Even Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa threatened to leave if I put those on them

OOOps!!!! I screwed that one up. Hit submit before saying anything. That's pretty much the case. Anyway, I hate PEVA too. I wish they were as good as a cheap crap garbage bag. That's giving PEVA too much credit. Long live vinyl!!!

On 8/31/2018 at 1:41 PM, ppdude said:

Have on two pair: baby-pants classic milky white (really great without a diaper) covered with white PEVA.  Ahhh!!!! Want to wonk a lot! :)

Yes those are absolutely the best!!! Try the dinosaur print classic; you'll love them too. The feeling is soooo good.

• 1 year later...

The only way to go as far as I'm concerned. I know I'm not the only plastic lover on here.

When Experience Project was still up and running there were a lot of us plastic lovers...I haven't run across many of them on other forums since EP shut down.

• Like 1

Using snap-ons they can be put UNDER a diaper and adapted so you can wet. In fact, they enable you to go quite a bit longer between changes. I go from 12 to 16 hours. The only thing is that you MUST be standing or sitting to wet without getting it all over youreslf. This could be and WAS used some 69 years ago to  discourage night time laziness if you were such at age 4 or older. It made you have to get out of bed to wet when you felt the urge, which would be the first step in becoming night time dry. They are coated on the inside with baby powder so that they do not stick, which, since they would rub on the chastity area. every inch of which is more feely to some degree than the rest of the body, was a little one's nightmare since you could not make the feeling go away. The unpleasantness of it made you want to be out of night diapers. You must not use baby oil, only powder

It harkens back to something when I was 5. I do not know what I was doing but my aunt (with whom I lived) said that she would "put a rubber diaper on you". I wanted to challenge her veracity, but what if I was wrong. I was familiar with how the material felt and did not want that anywhere near my chastity area for any length of time. In my area, and mostly in the French-Canadian cultutre, this was used also for chastizement but mostly for little girls, for whom, in many families, spanking was considered too crude and coarse

That would depend on the size of the "accident". From what I remember the training pants came in two kinds. Cloth outside and plastic inside and  the second kind were the other way around. Many parents just put a pair of baby panties over the child's regular underwear for the occasional dribbles

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I will sometimes wear them just by them selves. I only wear for  an hour maybe. I actually like when it get all hot and squishy inside them. They are awesome when one pleasures them selves but again not too long though, they can get a little irritating down there. My wife knows I like plastic pants and actually likes me wearing them when were getting things going. They are so arousing and keep me going for like forever plus contain any messes of course.

• 11 months later...