LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being caught 'not' peeing

spark

I have a regular foursome that I play golf with I've been playing golf in diapers for at least a year (Pull Ups cause chafing).  

The last two times I've had some 'close' calls.   For the most part there is no way to tell that I'm padded, but the diaper makes a sound  when I bend down to tee up the ball.  It's not loud, but one of my group heard it when I bent down.  He didn't know what he heard, but made a comment and I ignored it.

And then today I got caught with the classic mistake of not using the bathroom.   My buddy noticed and asked if I had peed during the round.   Even if I had, I wasn't going to tell him, but to the best of knowledge, I hadn't peed in my diaper.

Most times people do not notice you are wearing a diaper but close friends or people you see all the time can eventually find out no matter how carefull you are in hiding your diaper. Just explain you have a retention problem some times and  need to wear protection incase you do not make it to the bathroom intime if the bathroom is not close at hand. Being in the golf course is a perfect example, most people drop the conversation when theres a valid reason for you having to be diapered you are not alone in having issues making it to the bathroom some times. 

It can be deamed a medical issue since you really have a slight retention problem friends will understand in most cases  just make aure its a plain white diaper :)  

• Like 1

I now take the approach of I do not worry about it.  My potty business is done in my diaper and I will change it when I have to.  Who I am with or those around me have become irrelevant when it comes to them finding out if I wear diapers.  If they find out I will deal with it then with confidence and continue on with my padded life.  It is simply to much of a mental strain constantly worrying about those around you wondering if you wear diapers.  I have enough going on in my own mind to worry about every little crinkle or diaper bulge.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, spark said:

I have a regular foursome that I play golf with I've been playing golf in diapers for at least a year (Pull Ups cause chafing).  

The last two times I've had some 'close' calls.   For the most part there is no way to tell that I'm padded, but the diaper makes a sound  when I bend down to tee up the ball.  It's not loud, but one of my group heard it when I bent down.  He didn't know what he heard, but made a comment and I ignored it.

And then today I got caught with the classic mistake of not using the bathroom.   My buddy noticed and asked if I had peed during the round.   Even if I had, I wasn't going to tell him, but to the best of knowledge, I hadn't peed in my diaper.

This is a very serious problem that you need to correct as soon as possible as it can be a real detriment to your life and well being. :mellow:  Playing golf for a year! :16_EmoticonsHDcom:  You know how much money you are spending on golf clubs, golf balls, green fees, tees and other equipment? ? For that money spent you could probably have bought a years supply of diapers instead!  

Seriously, I agree with Rob.  I've long held the theory that people in general will not notice if you are wearing a diaper when out and about as they don't know you and if discreet they won't give you a second glance due to being wrapped up in their own world as they go about their business.  On the other hand, people who see you all the time like friends, family, relatives and coworkers get to know what you look like.  if one day you have a diaper on, they probably won't notice it on a conscious level but something deep inside might nag at their brain that something looks different about you.  Without realizing it, they look you over and may suddenly realize that your pants look bulkier and puffier than normal.  They make that connection on a conscious level and then may wonder if you are wearing "something" under your pants.  From that moment on, they will take every chance they can to look at your butt when you bend down, move, walk or whatever to try and confirm that you have a diaper on.  Naturally, this would happen more if you suddenly wore a diaper one day when you usually don't wear diapers among those people.  If you always wear the same type of diapers, then your friends would get used to how you look with them on under your pants and not think a thing about weather you may be wearing a diaper.

It's possible your buddy may have already guessed you are wearing a diaper, either by hearing it, noticing the bulk when you bend down or something else.  Does your shirt stay tucked in or does any diaper possibly show out the back of your pants when bending down?  It seems to me that if you have thinner golf style pants (unless you dress like Payne Stewart in old fashioned knickers) that when bending down to tee up your golf ball your pants will tighten up in the back and the bulk of your diaper under your pants might be more noticable, especially around the lower butt and crotch.  The fact that your buddy asked if you peed during the round might be his way of trying to confirm his suspicion that you are wearing diapers (maybe you should hit the porta potty while playing just to keep up impressions that you have to pee during the round just like everyone else).  I also agree with Rob that if it should ever come up, explaining that you have bladder leakage when excersizing and doing things like playing golf and swinging a golf club is a natural way of explaining things if you have to.  After all, you can't watch an hour of TV these days without seeing commercials for bladder leakage products.  At age 48 it could be very plausible you could start having leakage issues.

Chances are, at least one of your foursome is already suspicious that you may be wearing something under your golf togs, but if you want to try and make an excuse for them maybe hearing something, try carrying a snack in your pocket each time.  Something in a cellophane package that you can explain away as the noise or crinkle sound they might have heard.  Also, what diapers are you wearing?  Plastic backed ones?  Maybe try cloth backed disposables for golfing and wear tighter cotton briefs over them to hold them tighter, reduce any sounds and also to have regular underpants over your diaper just in case someone does notice.  I'd avoid wearing white pants as well! 

• Like 1

FTR, if there is one friend who would figure out that I was wearing diapers, it would be him.   We are bit like Turk and JD from Scrubs.

We both have anxiety issues.  His way of working through them is to smoke marijuana, and it's not to get high.   He does it relaxation and taking the edge off.   I wear diapers for the same reason.     It's never come up, and I haven't shared it.  If it did come up with him it would be easier to admit the true reason rather than allowing him to think it's a symptom.  It would cause him anxiety if he thought I was having leakage issues, and pester me to get checked by the doctor.  He is the guy who always has to pull over and find a tree, so it would be an interesting conversation;)  

I typically wear whatever diaper is my daily diaper, which my favorite is Abri-form Classic that is plastic back (I don't like cloth-like diapers).  It's a risk, but obviously one I'm comfortable with because I wore after the first 'near' outing.    I honestly don't know if they suspect, or even know anything.   I've played more than a hundred rounds with these same 4 guys, and have been diapered for at least 30 of them.   I've worn them skiing and worn plastic backed diapers when I've gone to his house.  And I use them while being a little cautious to avoid leaks.  If they do suspect, they haven't said anything.  But- would you bring it up if you noticed a good friend wearing an adult diaper, but hadn't shared it with you?   I'm totally into diapers, but I would keep to myself unless it was obvious.  Even I saw the top that would confirm my suspicions, I wouldn't bring it up.   My cleaning lady already knows, but hasn't said anything to me either, 

However Rusty, you might be right about him trying to confirm those suspicions.   It's a strange question to ask, and combined with the tell from the week before.  It would be ironic if that was what caused me to be outed, because I really didn't wet my diaper during the round.   And he would be more upset at me for getting dehydrated than wearing a diaper.  However, I do agree- next time I'm going to make sure to hit the porta-potty.

As far as the expenses of golf, skiing, and diapers (basically my 3 hobbies).  Most people think that golf is an expensive hobby, and it can be.   However, I play golf about 50 times a year, so it's fairly significant hobby.  I spend an average of $30 on green fees around, so I spend under $2000  a year on green fees.  If you amortize my equipment (new about $1000), it's probably about $200 a year.   That's $2200 a year for a hobby.   That's comparable to any other hobby.

1 hour ago, spark said:

That's $2200 a year for a hobby.   That's comparable to any other hobby.

Not meaning to hijack your topic or anything, but this makes me not feel so bad about all the money I've spent on guns and ammo recently. Like you said, it's a hobby, and if it's fun to you, then cost doesn't matter so much right?

On 8/20/2018 at 8:16 AM, rusty pins said:

This is a very serious problem that you need to correct as soon as possible as it can be a real detriment to your life and well being. :mellow:  Playing golf for a year! :16_EmoticonsHDcom:  You know how much money you are spending on golf clubs, golf balls, green fees, tees and other equipment? ? For that money spent you could probably have bought a years supply of diapers instead!  

6 hours ago, spark said:

It's never come up, and I haven't shared it.  If it did come up with him it would be easier to admit the true reason rather than allowing him to think it's a symptom.  It's a risk, but obviously one I'm comfortable with because I wore after the first 'near' outing.    I honestly don't know if they suspect, or even know anything.   I've played more than a hundred rounds with these same 4 guys, and have been diapered for at least 30 of them.   I've worn them skiing and worn plastic backed diapers when I've gone to his house.  And I use them while being a little cautious to avoid leaks.  If they do suspect, they haven't said anything.  But- would you bring it up if you noticed a good friend wearing an adult diaper, but hadn't shared it with you?   I'm totally into diapers, but I would keep to myself unless it was obvious.  

As far as the expenses of golf, skiing, and diapers (basically my 3 hobbies).  Most people think that golf is an expensive hobby, and it can be.   However, I play golf about 50 times a year, so it's fairly significant hobby.  I spend an average of $30 on green fees around, so I spend under $2000  a year on green fees.  If you amortize my equipment (new about $1000), it's probably about $200 a year.   That's $2200 a year for a hobby.   That's comparable to any other hobby.

As long as you are comfortable with the risks and if you are discovered, comfortable enough to tell them the real reason you wear diapers, then you should be good to go, and I mean that both figuratively and literally ;)

I was being facetious when I was teasing you about golf!  I don't play golf myself but have had many other expensive hobbies over the years.   I once had one dumb idiot boss who was always talking about golf.  One day he called everyone in the conference room and said people were loafing around, not working hard enough and he was tired of it.  He said he was going to start cracking the whip and if you saw him walking towards you, consider it cracked!  That afternoon I watched him for over half an hour talking to his golfing buddy half way across the room and swinging the imaginary golf club every few minutes.  Finally I walked over to him, looked him in the eye and said, "Consider that whip cracked!"   He was not very happy at all with me about what I said and that was maybe one more reason I quit a year later.  Hey, if you are going to get on everyone and threaten to crack the whip, you better not be the reason one of your own employees is loafing around while you talk to him for half an hour about golf while he's supposed to be working!  I have nothing at all against golf, I just hated this guy and he was always talking golf, so maybe I connect the two.

4 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Not meaning to hijack your topic or anything, but this makes me not feel so bad about all the money I've spent on guns and ammo recently. Like you said, it's a hobby, and if it's fun to you, then cost doesn't matter so much right?

I agree, as long as you can afford it.  I have my guns, mostly shotguns and a couple rifles and haven't hunted in years, but whatever makes you happy.  As far as the cost, look at how much people here spend on diapers a year, but if it makes them happy and they can afford it, I say go for it!

Rusty, I apologize if I implied that I took offense to your response.  I knew you were teasing me about golf.  I came to conclusion about the money I spent on golf when I visited a friend of my dad's who had an awesome toy train set and one of those larger ones in his backyard.   It was really cool, but he probably spent more $30k on the whole thing (That's a WAG, but it wasn't cheap).    That was well within his means (also had two Alfa Romeos), but I realized any hobby is going to be expensive.   The same buddy likes to go backpacking in the back Sierra, and just the gear alone can cost more than $1000.        I used to sell SCUBA equipment, and that can be a very expensive hobby (also dominates any vacation you get).

I do spend a lot of money on diapers.  It's probably less than some, but it's a significant part of my budget. 

The other discussion that Rusty brought up is interesting as well.   There is a very good chance that he might be suspect that I'm wearing a diaper.   In the last few years I've probably been diapered around him more than I haven't, so he's definitely had the opportunity to spot it.  It begs the question, how would you react if you spotted a very good friend in diaper, but they shared it with you?   Would it change if it was an obvious situation like a used diaper in the trash or open package?  For me, it would almost have to be the elephant in the room before I would approach it.   If he wanted me know, he would have shared it with me.  If he does suspect or know- he is probably in the same boat.

Back on topic, more or less...

What I find difficult to do is to remember to flush after I've changed myself in a bathroom.  A real giveaway sometimes, particularly at home with visitors in the house.

7 hours ago, spark said:

There is a very good chance that he might be suspect that I'm wearing a diaper.   In the last few years I've probably been diapered around him more than I haven't, so he's definitely had the opportunity to spot it.  It begs the question, how would you react if you spotted a very good friend in diaper, but they shared it with you?   Would it change if it was an obvious situation like a used diaper in the trash or open package?  For me, it would almost have to be the elephant in the room before I would approach it.   If he wanted me know, he would have shared it with me.  If he does suspect or know- he is probably in the same boat.

I guess if it was me in the diaper, I wouldn't bring it up unless someone brought it up to me first.  It could be a bold statement like, "Are you wearing a diaper?" or it could be a casual comment like, "How is your health?  Anything wrong?"  "Why do you ask?"  "I don't know but it seems like maybe you are having some problems as I've noticed you look like you may be wearing something under your pants."  At that point I would say something like, "Yes, I have bladder control issues so I wear protection now".  I'd see how that goes from there, if my friend asked more questions about it or if he dropped it.  If he asked more questions, I'd probably say things like I've been checked by my doctor, nothing serious, it happens to some people when they get older, meds or surgery aren't really an option for help, etc.  Wearing disposable briefs seems to be the best overall option.  I'm sure once I told one good friend the word would spread to others.  Weather they bring it up or not would be a question.  Once a good friend knows, then later as time goes on when around him and in the right situation, I might make an offhanded light hearted comment such as, "Be back in a minute!  I have to go change". or , "Hang on for a minute until I change my diaper".  That would tend to show that I am OK with my situation and treat it just as a normal part of my life now.

If it was the other way around and it was my friend who I suspected might be wearing diapers,  I probably wouldn't say anything to him unless it was really noticable.  In a case where he bent down and his diaper was exposed or if he somehow commented on needing to wear them.  If he bent down and his diaper was obviously showing, I can't see how he wouldn't know that himself and I might think maybe he wants me to notice for one reason or another.  Maybe he's tired of always trying to hide it and wondering if anyone suspects, so he bends down in front of a good friend exposing his diaper out the back of his jeans hoping to get it out in the open to someone so he won't feel the stress of hiding it from everyone all the time.  In a case like that, I'd say, "Your underwear is showing".  I'd see what his reaction was.  Upset or a casual, "Thanks" as he pulled his pants up in the back.  If a casual, "thanks", I'd say, "No problem.  I didn't know you had to wear disposable briefs".  That would leave the door open to him if he wanted to explain or discuss it.  Naturally, I wouldn't do this with a casual friend or aquaintence, only a very good friend. 

I think it depends on the friend.  For example, I was at one of my closest friends house vacationing with my wife for a week.  My friend and I had spent the hot summer day fishing, crabbing, and shrimping and had returned to his house.  While cleaning up all the fish I went to walk outside and my shorts embarrassingly fell all the way down.  He was in front of me and did not notice but his son did and asked "Are you wearing a diaper?"  My friend quickly replied yes to his son as we hurriedly made our way out the door.  My wife was left to explain the situation to his son and to this day I am not sure what was said.  What I can tell you is never once since that has my friend ever asked me anything about wearing diapers.  One would reasonably assume his son talked to him about it.  The next day everyone acted like nothing had happened and the wardrobe malfunction was forgot about.  

I am not sure how to analyze that.  My friend seemed to know I was diapered but never has mentioned a thing ever.  I would never bring it up to him because clearly it is something he does not want to discuss and I leave it at that.

Coversly my best friend and I talk about me wearing diapers regularly.  It is completely normal for the subject to come up in everyday conversation.  Before I started wearing diapers permanently he would often acquire when we were together if I was diapered or not.  When traveling with him on long trips he would be surprised when we would stop for a potty break thinking I was wearing my potty.  He even has gone as far as letting me know he would be completely comfortable if I was hanging out with him in simply a t-shirt and a diaper even if it was pink or ABDL prints.  He says as long as you never ask me to change you we are all good brother.  It should be noted he has absolutely no ABDL desires but simply loves me for who I am.  That is friendship.

We were on an extended car trip and my wife goes, "I don't know how you can go so long without going to the bathroom."   She then pauses and says "you have a diaper on, don't you?"    Caught!  But at least she already knew about it.

15 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Coversly my best friend and I talk about me we wearing diapers regularly.  It is completely normal for the subject to come up in everyday conversation.  Before I started wearing diapers permanently he would often acquire when we were together if I was diapered or not.  When traveling with him on long trips he would be surprised when we would stop for a potty break thinking I was wearing my potty.  He even has gone as far as letting me know he would be completely comfortable if I was hanging out with him in simply a t-shirt and a diaper even if it was pink or ABDL prints.  He says as long as you never ask me to change you we are all good brother.  It should be noted he has absolutely no ABDL desires but simply loves me for who I am.  That is friendship.

I'd imagine that my experience would be.   The funny thing is that he's the one who is always running for a tree, and it would bring up some interesting discussions if this became an open item.   It just not an item yet, and if it might also be like the other situation- where it's known but not discussed.