LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lena Dunham loves to dress ‘like a full-scale baby’

According to Lena Dunham, she “peaked at the age of six.”

In an essay she wrote for InStyle’s September issue, the “Girls” star, 32, discussed the origins of her personal style and its evolution — or lack thereof — as she became increasingly famous.

As a 6-year-old, Dunham wrote, “I was everything I’d ever wanted to be (formidably adorable), everywhere I ever wanted to go (my bedroom) and hanging with the hottest company in town (my parents). So, like the high school quarterback who can’t stop milling around the football field well into middle age, I have just continued to dress like a full-scale baby.”

Whether it’s rompers, saggy-crotch harem pants, blouses with Peter Pan collars or loose baby-doll shifts, the “Not That Kind of Girl” author said, “I can’t buy enough. No matter how many times red-carpet blogs eviscerate my cutesy, well-meaning but ill-fitting outfits, I continue to draw from the same well.”

“Being an adult is hard,” Dunham concluded. “Might as well go back to when your look soared as high as your youthful heart.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/16/lena-dunham-loves-to-dress-like-a-full-scale-baby/