LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diapers when in wheelchair

adamlathamsmith

• 2 months later...

I'm a wheelchair user and wear nappies 24/7 What kind of thing are you worried about ? I don't have any problems at all in fact I think it's probably not noticeable because you're permanently sitting down. 

I'm happy to chat if you want to ask me anything else

• 2 months later...

I spent about a year needing a wheelchair after my accident, and then off and on for the next year after that...I wore pullups virtually that whole time, largely because I kept having accidents where I didn't get to the bathroom in time and I hated winding up in a puddle....pullups were a good stop for that.......the only ones who noticed, were a couple of my girlfriends who'd come to the bathroom with me and noticed one time I hadn't made it because they saw me throwing the wet one away after getting changed...since they knew about the accident that put me in the wheelchair in the first place, they were very supportive about it....

• 2 months later...

sorry this later post 

it doesn't bother me if people see my diapers when I have normally done in the past  I have stand up  in queues when using them but this time as I'll need a wheelchair so it won't be as easy to go when I need 

What what sort of tips is  there you can recommend to help me

I can only do this when I am on my trip as I do it in private when on holiday on my own

• 8 months later...

Good Day:

(Adding this to help other disabled Wheelchair users using Diapers)

I would NOT worry - as long as the Protection you have on is adequate, you should be fine: 

I use a Wheelchair and have CP (Cerebral Palsy)  The Only thing I would do, would be to make SURE that the SEAT/Cushion of your chair is coverered by a Chux pad or a washable pad, and to make sure that your diapers don't leak through to your pants, wear some plastic pants, such as Garywear from Northshore - Do that, and then make sure your diaper is secure and pulled all the way up, so it doesn't allow for it to move around.

This will HELP you, but there is NO guarantee that your diaper wont leak, as it also depends on the DIAPER you use - I use Northshore Megamax, size Medium ;)

Good Luck!

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

My ass is a little padding a little SAP and lots of aluminium and batteries (500 pounds worth it's a power chair) .

In a wheelchair you can wear a diaper the size of the Michelin man , people assume and expect people in wheelchairs to be diapered ,so don't disappoint them.
I wear a very agressive cloth diaper but because of the chair ,you can't tell I am wearing at all .

A decent highly absorbent diaper will be much more discrete than a leak ,don't waste time on pull up junk it's below you ! .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 2