LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers

Masters

Hi Steven, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you. Come in, lots of good people here. 

Shoes, shirt, and a diaper. It’s a great start! I’ve always loved that look, especially with a cloth diaper, and ballooning plastic panties. 

Have fun, and enjoy! 

11 hours ago, Masters said:

I'm Steven I'm wondering if anyone enjoys having diapers and a shirt only on themselves

I had a DL friend who was a member here until he passed away last year.  For the past 11 years we would sometimes go fishing in Lake Michigan in one of my boats in the summer.  Once well away from all the other boats, our pants or shorts would come off and we would fish in just our shirts and diapers on a nice warm sunny day.  I'm sure if I lived alone I would sometimes lounge around the house in just shirt and diaper.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I had a DL friend who was a member here until he passed away last year.  For the past 11 years we would sometimes go fishing in Lake Michigan in one of my boats in the summer.  Once well away from all the other boats, our pants or shorts would come off and we would fish in just our shirts and diapers on a nice warm sunny day.  I'm sure if I lived alone I would sometimes lounge around the house in just shirt and diaper.

I like it just wearing shirt and diapers it's fun and I do love fishing a lot but being I n water sucks for me ill drown myself

1 hour ago, dlnoir said:

Sure do I love to run around in nothing more but a T-shirt and a diaper. And I will do so whenever I get the chance, basically every day.

Same dude I have my own bedroom to myself I love wearing just a t-shirt and diapers