LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mega diaper.

I over-stuff on many occasions. Just yesterday I had on a an oversize cloth pocket diaper, I had three very large multi fold boosters in there. I must’ve looked like a duck I waddled so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wear multiple diapers. Right now I'm wearing nine disposables inlaid with six cloth diapers and a Pampers Bed mat.

OMG, I’d live to see a pic of that! Do you use different size diapers to accommodate the larger bulk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just back from the pub with Binkie (doggie).  We walked there, I had a couple of pints, & walked back.  I took the precaution of setting off in a dry nappy with a couple of soakers in, and wet 3 or 4 times on the way back.  Any more soakers than that & it'd have been too blindingly obvious.  It was about as much padding as I could fit into my cargo shorts & get away with it.  Still wearing it now, but I don't think it will hold out till bedtime.

On 8/27/2018 at 4:40 PM, DiaperPilot said:

OMG, I’d live to see a pic of that! Do you use different size diapers to accommodate the larger bulk?

Ok ;) 

For some reason I can't upload pics on site so I hope using external upload is ok. 

DSC_8830s.JPG

DSC_8831s.JPG

DSC_8833s.JPG

To answer your question, yes and no - the innermost diaper I wore was Abri-Form L4 Air-plus with a Seni V normal booster, on top of that in this order: Seni Super Trio XL, Seni Classic Plus XL, Tena flex super XL, the bed mat wrapped around three 3'x3'4' cloth diapers, held with a Seni Super XL, another three 3'x3'4" cloth diapers, held with another Seni Super XL, another tena flex super XL, and two Seni Super Trio XLs on top.

So the only L-size (my go-to size) is the innermost Abri L4, but the L4 is longer than any of the XL Seni's, so ...

Last night I put a booster in the bottom of my ctdc bear hugz as well as one on each side just to see how it would feel I personally think the boosters on the hips is overrated/uncomfortable just use them like they were intended to be used 

PInwheel perforations don't work. In order for the wetness to soak through effectively into outer layers, there has to be enough of permeable surface, so what I do is, I cut stripes of permeable non-woven fabric of appropriate size and stick double-sided tape to it, attach the diaper to a flat surface, mark the shell and cut a piece of it out, and adhere the permeable fabric. Last four pictures are of the diapers about fourteen hours and 3+ liters of water later, from the inner fourth to the innermost (with the insert in it folded over), as you can see the wetness soaks through quite effectively even to the fourth, though I should point out that I typically only apply this to three innermost diapers, so the innermost four diapers and the insert are actually used. It's not of much effective after that, the first one would start leaking before the fifth diaper had any effect. I fold the bed mat and the cloth flats wide to save any potential leaks, but usually there aren't any, so I can pretty much drink as much as is safe to drink and let it all out without worry. Obviously I don't do this daily, the prep is time consuming, the aftermath is too, especially if I mess the diaper as well (which I do every time if I have the urge), and the total cost of diapers would ruin me :D

DSC_8822.JPG

DSC_8823.JPG

DSC_8824.JPG

DSC_8825.JPG

DSC_8826.JPG

DSC_8827.JPG

DSC_8828.JPG

DSC_8838.JPG

DSC_8839.JPG

DSC_8840.JPG

DSC_8841.JPG

While I don't use boosters I do like to take a pack of pull over style diapers and put each one on, one over the other.  I don't use them for their purpose, but I like the feeling of a thick diaper and the waddle that comes with it as well.  If I remember correctly I'm wearing 8 or 9 diapers in my profile picture.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve only done it once, only because I had the time and convenience to try it just once, but I put a pair of ABU PowerUps in a PeekABU, and man, was it THICK. I couldn’t walk right with it dry, and once it was wet, I could hardly walk period!