LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

VA and cloth diapers

So no go on the catheters, but VA happy to give me diapers.  I inquired about cloth and was told they did not have in there catalog.  I would like to talk to someone who has gotten cloth diapers from the VA.  Need suggestions etc.

Thank you

Maybe you could inquire, if they might give an allowance, on cloth diapers you buy yourself. Show receipts and such. I’m thinking it may also be a ridged, NO! But you can ask. I’ve not heard of anyone getting cloth diapers through the VA. 

Another idea, don’t know if it could work? Take the disposables they give, sell them (if there is a market), then buy cloth with that money. You would need to again, show receipts for sales, and receipts of what you bought. Just Incase they want to know why you are selling the VA diapers. 

Th V.A.does NOT give cloth diapers.No matter what kinds of receits you give them.I have been getting getting diapers from them for ten years.I know of no one here at D.D.who has gotten cloth diapers from them.There have been a few posts about getting diapers from the V.A. but I do not remember whitch forums they where in.I am sure someone else can tell you whitch ones.

But good luck anyway.

I may just be stuck with the disposable which are mot all that bad, compared to leaking all over the place, though honestly at times just ready to screw it and ask for a catheter and see if they will go that route.

Thanks all those who have responded.