LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who was spanked as an adult for being verbally naughty

Had there ever been anyone that was spanked for being verbally naughty and using naughty words? There was a lady that wrote me an email and I learned her job was to receive orders. She threatened me by email if she ever caught me she was going to give me a spanking. No questions asked.

• 6 months later...

My mom's solution to that was educational. Swear words often have complex origins and she had a rule that we weren't allowed to use words that we didn't understand. So if she heard us say a bad word she would question us rather we knew what it really meant. With swear words we never did so she educated us on it. That really took all the fun out of it.

• 2 months later...

I give myself a spanking when I’ve been bad, but only when nobody is at home, usually about 20 swats on my bare bottom with my long plastic shoehorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been spanked from Parents as an adult for bad language though I did get into a fight with my mom once when we were still living in NJ and well it did not end up good for her she smacked me across the face and I took her to court.  Though after that day we did not see each other for a while then she moved to Tennessee and I am back living with her again.  And we do get along a lot better now

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I have been spanked bare assed over the past many years for being naughty, things like wetting my pants and not following instructions, I have over the years spanked myself too. I must say I am over do to get a good pants down bare assed spanking. If anyone in the London Ontario area would like to come out to my place in Strathroy and have me strip naked and spank my naughty bare ass. Please let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I’m kind of embarrassed to say that I’ve been spanked by my wife more often for being mouthy than for anything else.  Sometimes for swearing but usually for having a disrespectful tone.  It’s not as common as it used to be, but it still happens.