LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loving wife, understanding customer

How is it that I find myself lying in bed writing this account whilst sucking on an oversized pacifier and wearing a fresh baby print nappy, yellow baby pants and a cute snap on onsie ? I can hardly believe it myself but I'm certainly not complaining.

I was recently invited to submit a quote to refurbish one of my long standing customers homes which happens to be situated over 150 miles from where I live with my beautiful wife Linda. The plan was to travel to London and stay overnight in a guest house before assessing the job the following morning and the day soon arrived when I was preparing to leave for my journey when I received a phone call from the guest house to tell me my room was no longer available as it had been double booked. Although inconvenient, this wasn't the end of the world as my client had offered to let me stay in their spare room. My only reservation about this arrangement was that I have recently been suffering with nocturnal urinal incontinence and on my wifes suggestion, I had taken to wearing protection to bed. Linda was very keen that I try this solution to save on laundry and I couldn't rightly argue with her as she does all our washing. At first I had tried cotton pants with inserts but they had proved unreliable in preventing leaks so our pharmacist suggested I try disposable pants. These too weren't perfect and so my wife added plastic pants to my evening attire to give added protection and they did indeed work a treat but they also made me feel a little self conscious. Linda was very sympathetic to my plight and decided to send for some sample disposables that were designed to hold more liquid and in doing so, would perhaps mean I wouldn't  need the plastic pants anymore. I have to say that this did seem to do the trick but they did feel a little bulky so she ordered some further samples which had arrived the day prior to my trip. I still had one sample from the previous shipment and so my wife packed the new parcel into my suitcase unopened together with a change of clothes and my toiletries. 

more to come.....

• Like 2