LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello love

I'm bunny and I am really new to this whole thing. I'm a switch and like having a mommy and/or a daddy. I just love attention and getting to be the center of my mommy or daddies world. Any advice or tips or just a friendly welcome would definitely bring some ease to my mind about this new part of me that I have just recently delved into. Thanks

Love, bunny ???

Snapchat-1259433684.jpg

Here's your first welcome Princess. I'm sure you will get plenty of advice on the matter.It's not really my area of expertise so I'll just wait with you on the replies. Oh and by the way, super cute picture!

Hi and welcome Bunny! Glad to meet you, and a pleasure to have you join us. Always good to see new people come in. Cute pictures of you! 

Not sure what area, or areas you’re looking for advice in? What kind of diapers, clothes, where to find adult baby items, or what? But, the first good start, if looking for that is, eBay. Just put, “Adult Baby” in the search box. You can use Google as well, “adult baby, clothes, and, or items”. Lots of stuff will come up. 

A kinda of heads up, if you’ve not already experienced it already. Being a girl, you should expect loads of attention, from guys seeking, well, you name it. There’s just not as many girls, for numerous reasons, in this realm. Just be prepared. I hope that doesn’t scare you, not ment to. 

Theres lots of good people here, and loads of good information too. So, if you have other questions, or need help in anything else, don’t be shy. Now, have fun, and enjoy! 

5 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

A kinda of heads up, if you’ve not already experienced it already. Being a girl, you should expect loads of attention, from guys seeking, well, you name it. There’s just not as many girls, for numerous reasons, in this realm. Just be prepared. I hope that doesn’t scare you, not ment to. 

Ditto. If I guy keeps bothering you after you tell him to leave you alone you can click the little flag icon in the right corner of their message to report them to the Admins.

Hello and welcome Bunny.  You certainly have found the right place to express your newly found self.  We all here are very different but the desire to wear diapers connects all of us.  I hope all your diapered dreams come true and if you need any advice particularly with wearing diapers please do not hesitate to ask.