LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Order Taken Too Far? :p

Dubious

Hey Dubious,

I like the stash you’ve collected! I don’t know if this is a problem for you but; I am bi-polar and a characteristic of it (I am told) and unfortunately have come to find out is overspending. I tend to order everything I find on eBay, Amazon, Etsy or any online store that sells AB/DL items. Sometimes to the extent of draining my bank account! I see other people’s stashes of diapers and I think “I have enough money to build up a stash like that.” I like to build up my savings which is a problem because I am on SSI and they don’t want you build up more than two thousand dollars in your bank account. I did have about that much a little while ago but; this looked good and that looked good and before I realized it I had spent quite a chunk of my savings and neglected some important bills I had to pay.

Little Rascals is about the same as Rearz Princess, if not the exact same diaper as I have only used one so far

Dotty is a tad small and thin, wearing one now and the rest is going into storage for when I get thinner

As far as I am concerned there is no such thing a overdoing it. What if world war 3 strikes at least you’ll have plenty of diapers to take a load off. :roflmao: Personally I carry a surplus supply of some 1300 diapers enough to get me through a year and then some. :wacko: Further I have a big enough supply of cloth diapers and plastic pants to last me a life time by now. Aren’t diaper great. :angel_not:

17 hours ago, dlnoir said:

As far as I am concerned there is no such thing a overdoing it. What if world war 3 strikes at least you’ll have plenty of diapers to take a load off. :roflmao: Personally I carry a surplus supply of some 1300 diapers enough to get me through a year and then some. :wacko: Further I have a big enough supply of cloth diapers and plastic pants to last me a life time by now. Aren’t diaper great. :angel_not:

Too bad you have to live out in a tent in your backyard because your house is full of diapers from top to bottom!  (Top to BOTTOM!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom:)