LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I keep getting the fit wrong.

Do you have retapeable tabs? the diaper I use only have one tape per side...two tapes per side is kind of hard,that or i use cloth diapers and pinning them isn't to hard....hope this helps and i hope you can get your diapers on right so that doesn't happen to much to you[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Are you standing, or laying down? I found it easier to get the fit right by laying down when I was a rookie. You could also pre tape then pull it on like a pull-up and tape it up tight. The ABU simples have the most amazing tape I have ever seen so maybe get you a sample of those and practice getting it centered?

Squishypants Out!!!!

When you lay down on a disposable diaper make sure the top tapes are equidistant to your hips.  I always tape the leg tapes first, pulling them snug and taping them in place.  I also use baby diaper pins to keep the tapes secure.  Next I tape the top tapes in place and secure with diaper pins.  Then I fold the excess leg plastics into the diaper before pulling on my plastic pants.  This method has worked for me for over 50 years.  Diapers and plastic pants are the best and I have worn over 5.5 years 24/7.  Enjoy!

18 hours ago, yukon2545 said:

Do you have retapeable tabs? the diaper I use only have one tape per side...two tapes per side is kind of hard,that or i use cloth diapers and pinning them isn't to hard....hope this helps and i hope you can get your diapers on right so that doesn't happen to much to youemoji6.png

Yes my tapes are refastenable. How are cloth diapers for absorbency by the way?

4 hours ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Yes my tapes are refastenable. How are cloth diapers for absorbency by the way?

In my experience not long after an “incident” a cloth diaper will be wet all the way to the edges.  In other words, a cloth diaper’s absorbency and ability to wick is far, far superior to a disposable’s.

• Thanks 1

I unfold and stretch the diaper lengthwise, so the leg thingies pop out, then put the diaper in my crotch, before I sit/lay down to keep it in place

Laying down always makes the best fit for me, its also easier

I my self love cloth diapers I was raised in cloth diapers and plastic pants(they were called diaper pants or baby pants back then) so most of my diapers are cloth I do like disposable diapers there are a lot of cute ones out there ABU with the single tapes are the best to me they look more like the diapers being worn by 1,2,and 3 yr.olds today just wish pampers...huggies...luvs would make bigger diapers for kids like us AB's that is so that's my take on cloth and disposable diapers....don't really like the 4 tabs on a disposable diaper the two tabs are more like diapers they have today.
I hope you can get diapers that fit you well weather it be cloth or disposable diapers...I still wear plastic pants over my disposable diapers love cute plastic pants...good luck with your diapers'' always have a clean and dry diaper on :)