LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy Hair Colors

For those out there that have dyed your hair some crazy color at one point; like blue, pink, or rainbow etc. What color was it? How was the experience? Did people take you less seriously? Was the upkeep difficult?

I myself have never dyed my hair before, but I was thinking about dying my hair snow white, I feel like I would look like some sexy ghost or demon or something. :PI've even looked up all kinds of tutorials and science of hair dying videos in preparation. However I'm worried that like one week later my black roots would start showing and I'll need to redye it again every week, or people would take me less seriously while job hunting.

I've never dyed my hair before, but recently I've been really tempted to do a purple or blue streak for something crazy.  The nice thing about going that route is that you can play it up or hide it a bit as necessary (for interviews or anything similar). Another thought about the white streak is that having a patch of silver/white hair isn't that uncommon so it's likely people wouldn't give it a second thought.  Then if you like that and feel like going further you could always go for the gusto and dye it all.  I don't know if this helps, but I hope it does :D.

Are the self-dye kits easy to use, or would it be better to get it done by a stylist for the first time?

3 hours ago, baby_jyrbl said:

Another thought about the white streak is that having a patch of silver/white hair isn't that uncommon so it's likely people wouldn't give it a second thought.  Then if you like that and feel like going further you could always go for the gusto and dye it all.  I don't know if this helps, but I hope it does :D.

Are the self-dye kits easy to use, or would it be better to get it done by a stylist for the first time?

That's actually a really good idea! Like a trial run, I think I'll do that. 

I think it's probably better to see a professional stylist if you're doing any lightening, (like what I'd be doing, especially if you have naturally dark hair.) I read if you don't 100% know what your doing you can do a lot of damage to your hair and scalp.

In high school I went through kind of a wild streak. I had both my ears pierced and my hair dyed. My aunt is a beautician and I talked her into putting bright red streaks in my hair. Now that I have had to settle down somewhat and get a job and do other nasty grown up things, I have to settle with dark brown and I had to take my earrings out. One thing I learned from piercing my ears though is that; I tend to scare up pretty good from any cuts or wounds that I get. I have big keloids on my ears now so it sort of looks like I have them pierced... Lol!