LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Film Night! What Films Should We Watch?

Heyy all,

So I'm going to be having a film night with Little Mike 2018,  we were wondering if you would all help us by suggesting any reasonable films for us to watch, we currently have got the following:

The Boss Baby

Cars 1-3

Robin Hood

Bourne films 

The Toy Story's 1-3

The Lion King 

Your help would be much appreciated! 

Diaperboyy ??

Which Robin Hood?  *fingers crossed* Please be Errol Flynn!

I recommend An Extremely Goofy Moviex Mouse Hunt ,or An American Tail: Fivle goes west.

16 hours ago, TL/DR said:

Which Robin Hood?  *fingers crossed* Please be Errol Flynn!

I recommend An Extremely Goofy Moviex Mouse Hunt ,or An American Tail: Fivle goes west.

It's the Disney one ?

Warning -- this is going to be very Abigail Breslin, Jean Claude van Damme and Barbie heavy...

Final Girl, Nim's Island, The Call, Nowhere To Run, In Hell, Dolphin Magic (was released on Monday and it's awesome), Diamond Castle

great choices!! my recommendations are for marathons! hey, you'll probably be diapered anyway, so enjoy it! :D 

my choices/recommendations:

the lord of the rings

back to the future

star wars

godzilla (the old ones!)

mission impossible

james bond

classic monster movies (frankenstien, the wolfman, the blob, the mummy, etc etc)

mel brooks movies

enjoy your movie night!!

Zootopia!

That's pretty much the only original addition to his post that I would make. If you were going to venture into the land of TV shows, however, I'd definitely recommend to marathon Voltron: Legendary Defender, Steven Universe, Avatar, Black Mirror, and maybe more =p. 

5 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

great choices!! my recommendations are for marathons! hey, you'll probably be diapered anyway, so enjoy it! :D 

my choices/recommendations:

the lord of the rings

back to the future

star wars

godzilla (the old ones!)

mission impossible

james bond

classic monster movies (frankenstien, the wolfman, the blob, the mummy, etc etc)

mel brooks movies

enjoy your movie night!!

Awesome some good films you've suggested!! Appreciated ??

3 hours ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

Zootopia!

That's pretty much the only original addition to his post that I would make. If you were going to venture into the land of TV shows, however, I'd definitely recommend to marathon Voltron: Legendary Defender, Steven Universe, Avatar, Black Mirror, and maybe more =p. 

Yess!!! Zootopia great film!! Tv shows may have to be another time!!! Thanks ??