LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Age Calculator?

dlsafrica

So I see some places that polls ask what's your real age and what's your baby age?

How does one determine what one's baby age is? Is it just a personal feeling thing or is there some other more definitive method?

The reason this is even on my mind right now is that yesterday at my mom's funeral, my nephew had his pacifier in his mouth all the time. Well, he was at times trying to talk but... now Michael is (I think) two and eight months. Anyway, it got me thinking of the way I am with my pacifier. When I have a pacifier in my mouth the whole world just melts away. My tongue hangs limp on the pacifier and I have no thought in the world of even having the capacity of strength to spit it out. Anyway, this all got me thinking of the concept of baby age. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly I suggest getting a hold of a psychology text book and looking at the human development section. You will find development mile stones and behaviors based on age. Although you are an adult, you may regress with certain behaviors. These behaviors can be like do you prefer to crawl or walk, do you prefer solid food, ECT ECT.

On 10/1/2018 at 6:50 PM, Tk421 said:

Honestly I suggest getting a hold of a psychology text book and looking at the human development section. You will find development mile stones and behaviors based on age. Although you are an adult, you may regress with certain behaviors. These behaviors can be like do you prefer to crawl or walk, do you prefer solid food, ECT ECT.

Thanks -- that's good. I did developmental psychology in university in 1999 actually.

So I followed that advice, and Googled for age appropriate behaviours etc, including search items such as the word "pacifier"... my personal assessment result from the information is about one and a half. I think the thing that threw my mind (made me start throwing toys out the cot) was when it said that from age 2 one can start weaning a baby off a pacifier. Noone touches my pacifier if I want it in. Anyhow, thanks.   :)

It is FASCINATING how determining something like that can give a comfort of identity. It was the same when I met my biological family at age 33. It wasn't anything concrete, but it certainly gave a parameter (don't know if that's the right word) to it. Sorry - I know I'm posting a lot about this one topic today. I hope noone minds.