LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Not Be ASHAMED!

I used to be ashamed of my love of wearing cloth diapers. I am not anymore. I talk with a therapist she said this is normal. People do this for pleasure and comfort. I now embrace my being Diaper Man. I want to wear my cloth diaper and plastic pants more often because they became a comfort for me in childhood. I was in pain . They were and are a comfort. My advice for anyone having a hard time with being a diaper lover is embrace it and enjoy it, as long as you don’t hurt anyone.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have no bladder control. Long ago I found it pointless to hate diapers or to be ashamed of wearing diapers. I was told about AB who had bladder control but had fun using diapers.

Since 1990 I have used AB to cope with my incontinence. I can have fun in diapers when I want. I am not ashamed about this.

• Like 1

I used to be ashamed of wearing diapers and toddler cloting as well. My Mommy started diapering me again in my early teens and she still does. I used to be so humiliated being seen by my classmates with a big diaper bulge under my Osh Kosh corduroy overalls, but it felt so good and secure to be wearing diapers and outfits such as this. I wear cloth and plastic pants  at night and often in the daytime, i was a disposable boy full time but now like cloth as well. 

On 11/15/2018 at 9:56 AM, Angela Bauer said:

I have no bladder control. Long ago I found it pointless to hate diapers or to be ashamed of wearing diapers. I was told about AB who had bladder control but had fun using diapers.

Since 1990 I have used AB to cope with my incontinence. I can have fun in diapers when I want. I am not ashamed about this.

Thankyou for you kindness

I have CP and find a double cloth diaper to be a comfort. I have since I was a child. I want to wear cloth diapers full time and do'nt know how to come out of the closet. I have come to love being in a double cloth diaper and plastic pants. I wear for comfort and pleasure. There warm and soft and feel wonderful. I am a Diaper lover coming to terms with a Habit.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:15 AM, Cloth diaper Man said:

I used to be ashamed of my love of wearing cloth diapers. I am not anymore. I talk with a therapist she said this is normal. People do this for pleasure and comfort. I now embrace my being Diaper Man. I want to wear my cloth diaper and plastic pants more often because they became a comfort for me in childhood. I was in pain . They were and are a comfort. My advice for anyone having a hard time with being a diaper lover is embrace it and enjoy it, as long as you don’t hurt anyone.

Great advice! I say the same thing: embrace it, enjoy it and take it all the way! :rolleyes: