LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Car accident

Scubajoe81

• 4 months later...
On 6/9/2019 at 6:40 PM, Andrew51 said:

I think of this quite a lot, and hope it doesn’t happen, 1: my family will find out and 2: then my work mates will too, I try to keep my incontinence pants wearing a secret. On the other hand, if I wasn’t wearing a diaper at the time of an accident I dream that I would wake up and find myself diapered, and wouldn’t make any effort to try to get out of them, then I would have an excuse for me to wear them. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why your family or work mates would find out? Usually medical information is confidential under privacy laws. And I think these days emergency staff and hospitals are used to seeing patients who are wearing incontinence products.

I'm sure ER staff have seen everything and would only take note of a diaper from a care viewpoint,,,

But having said that I'd get a kick out of females getting a laugh out of seeing me wearing, secretly filming me and putting the footage on the net,,,

And stifling a giggle when they attend to me,,,

• 1 month later...

Kind of scaring but also a trigger 

I bought this jeep and some how I ended double padded with two massive abdl nappies under an overall and only a tshirt (no underwear) with 3 of my best friends going on a road trip to test the new car 

I'm not the best driver (I usually avoid the highway when possible) and the best route to reach those tacos were through the highway 

Long story short: we almost had an accident on an exit as I'm not a good driver 

I can imagine the nightmare to explain my friends (that have no idea about abdl stuff) why I was wearing a diaper... or actually more than one

Sounds like wattpad material but in retrospective was not the must brilliant idea