LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Car accident

Scubajoe81

8 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

Quite the opposite if I get in a accident I know ill pee myself and would hate to not be padded and the air bag hit my junk

:blink: How do the airbags work in your car??? Because I think you might want to have a mechanic take a look at that!!!

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

:blink: How do the airbags work in your car??? Because I think you might want to have a mechanic take a look at that!!!

There are airbags in cars (newer ones) that protect your knees. I know my car has airbags in every conceivable corner (and I hope I never get to see any of them).

8 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

There are airbags in cars (newer ones) that protect your knees. I know my car has airbags in every conceivable corner (and I hope I never get to see any of them).

I doubt an engineer could even bring himself to design an airbag aimed at the crotch for fear that he might be on the receiving end of it one day. :blink:

• Haha 1

Air bags deploy in about 42 hundreds of a second which is much faster that the actual accident itself. The steering wheel air bag blows out & up to catch the head as it's moving forward toward the steering wheel and is already deflating generally just after impact. It's designed to insulate the impact of head and chest against blunt force of the steering wheel and excessive g-force from a abrupt stop. The shoulder harness generally offers more protection on the hip/groin area.

Having been in two car accidents in my life without airbags (fun...) I can tell you that I have never peed myself. I was scared I would, but I didn't, even though I hit my head both times and blacked out on the first for a few seconds. I may be weird though as I have a few really bad experiences with peeing myself in public from when I was younger

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:16 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

I doubt an engineer could even bring himself to design an airbag aimed at the crotch for fear that he might be on the receiving end of it one day. :blink:

Sorry to disagree, but new cars come with knee airbags. They are designed so that the way they deploy, they'd never hit the "family jewels." They stop at the knees.

• Like 1

Maybe, in addition to airbags, we need an absorbent emergency diaper, to deploy on impact. Mr./Mrs. Jones? This is Onstar, I see you’ve had an accident, your airbags, and diaper have deployed. Are you ok? Do you need help? Is your diaper wet? :o 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 months later...
On 8/15/2018 at 8:43 PM, Scubajoe81 said:

Anyone scared of getting. Into an  accident   wereing a diaper.  

I do think about it when diapered. But really wonder and find myself driving more careful when I get locked in diapers and leave the keys at home. Or if I am brave and go out with a onsie underneath my clothes and over my diapers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dubious said:

Only when I drive in just a diaper, something I don't do anymore

Always have something covering so it looks normal

Yes Officer I am old enough to drive - you want to see my license - hold on a moment - this diaper doesn't have pockets - I'll have to get it out of my diaper bag !

12 hours ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

I do think about it when diapered. But really wonder and find myself driving more careful when I get locked in diapers and leave the keys at home. Or if I am brave and go out with a onsie underneath my clothes and over my diapers.

The people in the ER would love some new material - dis guy comes in on a stretcher - practical that he is wearing a onesie - but we are going to have to change his wardrobe for

the trip home - that is a diaper without controls (locks) - get the bolt cutters dis guy left his Houdini keys somewhere else

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, BabyJune said:

Sorry to disagree, but new cars come with knee airbags. They are designed so that the way they deploy, they'd never hit the "family jewels." They stop at the knees.

Maybe the knee bags will help the accident victim driver to be able to WALK away from the scene

• Like 1
On 8/15/2018 at 8:05 PM, Warmwetandcozy said:

Quite the opposite if I get in a accident I know ill pee myself and would hate to not be padded and the air bag hit my junk

What kind of Car are you driving? I don't think I want a car that doe's that when I would be involved in said accident. 

On 8/15/2018 at 9:43 PM, Scubajoe81 said:

I've thought about it.  It could be interesting.  If you are diapered and are taken to the hospital,  they'll probably just assume that you are incontinent and keep you in diapers.  But then what would happen when your family showed up and sees you in diapers,  especially if they don't know.  Do you act like the wreck caused injury that caused incontinence and then you have a way to go 24/7????

• Like 1
On 8/16/2018 at 6:16 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Since not all engineers are men these days, we can't assume this as a motivation.  She might have been a sadist.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, Scubajoe81 said:

Something similar happened to me about six years ago. I was coming home from work and had stashed some little girl clothes in the glove compartment of the car. (I forgot to mention that the car was a classic Volkswagen Beetle, R.I.P.) I was stuck in a traffic jam when some idiot plowed into the rear of the car--RIGHT IN FRONT OF A POLICE OFFICER WHO HAD SOMEONE PULLED OVER IN THE RIGHT LANE. The car was totaled. quickly, I remembered my "stash" and rushed to hide the clothes in my lunch basket hoping that no one suspected that I was trying to hide something illegal. No one noticed, but once I got home, I had to get inside and upstairs without my mother seeing that I was hiding girlie clothes or wondering why I was taking my lunch basket up to my bedroom. The clothes were supposed to end up at MY house. I guess I should have had the tow truck driver drop me off there, but perhaps I didn't because my brother was home by then and I couldn't get the stash past him. After that experience, I've been very careful about NOT wearing a diaper when I'm away from home or driving anywhere.

In December 2015 I was rear ended while in stop and go traffic.  I was stopped and a Chevy Blazer at 70mph hit me.  I ping-ponged around my car as I then was thrown into the car in front of me.  I was wearing a printed pink diaper with ruffled plastic pants and a black onesie.  I was taken to emergency room since I hit my head and blacked out.  The EMTs and all emergency room people didn’t say a thing and just treated me with respect.  I was mortified of course, especially since I’m male, but relieved that I received top knotch care for concussion, 8 broken ribs and a broken vertebrae.  I look back on it a chuckle a little wondering what they all were thinking.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, abcdbl89 said:

In December 2015 I was rear ended while in stop and go traffic.  I was stopped and a Chevy Blazer at 70mph hit me.  I ping-ponged around my car as I then was thrown into the car in front of me.  I was wearing a printed pink diaper with ruffled plastic pants and a black onesie.  I was taken to emergency room since I hit my head and blacked out.  The EMTs and all emergency room people didn’t say a thing and just treated me with respect.  I was mortified of course, especially since I’m male, but relieved that I received top knotch care for concussion, 8 broken ribs and a broken vertebrae.  I look back on it a chuckle a little wondering what they all were thinking.

Sissy Baby Rachel:  got more photos description of the what do you call that garment a bloomer onesie ?

Wonder how many diapers can be worn to make that bloomer bottom puff out into a bubble ?

Always did like lavender lilac light purple !

• 6 months later...

I think of this quite a lot, and hope it doesn’t happen, 1: my family will find out and 2: then my work mates will too, I try to keep my incontinence pants wearing a secret. On the other hand, if I wasn’t wearing a diaper at the time of an accident I dream that I would wake up and find myself diapered, and wouldn’t make any effort to try to get out of them, then I would have an excuse for me to wear them. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ER see EVERYTHING nothing surprises them, they’ve probably seen a lot worse clothing than what you wore. I too like purple.

• 2 weeks later...

before I became disabled I drove a Ford F350 4 wheel drive, service truck, dully , I wore my diapers to work under my Uniform, it was just a pair of coveralls it was great mine had a slit behind the pockets that went into what would have been a way into my pants pockets. I could feel my plastic diaper when I drove, worked etc, Well I digress. I was in an accident, but the air bags didn't go off, ( another vehicle tried to pass me on the right and slammed into the side of the truck) I  was very wet ?, It was very weird to stand on the side of the hwy, and talk to the officer and the other person involved. But I secretly Loved it. Back then I only had dribbles. I wore to work mostly out of pleasure . So my company didn't know. But I will never forget that . Then the really fun scary part, I was required to go to the safety place our company used, To take a pee test, so they made sure I wasn't on drugs, it was a DOT requirement ,,,,, Well I had already peed my diaper full a few miles before. I didn't think about all of this before I wore a diaper to work, what if the person in the restroom heard my plastic making noise, that was scary to say the least. I was told that I had to remove my jump suit,,, I UM I UM,,,,,I had to say to them, well I only had tee shirt and underwear under it, ( I always wear a pair over my diaper) so they had to make an exception and let me pee without removing it, That was an experience. Because She Had to be in the same restroom( Yes I'm man but they didn't have a man in the office at that time)  but I had a stall with a a partial door. But then on the test it was very strict they did a 2 part, with a test slip, and another that went off to there testing center 3000 miles away. Well the local test said a non negative for coke. I Was not on coke. one of my meds had triggered a false reading. I did however get 3 days off that they ended up having to pay me for, after the official test came back as negative .  Sorry its long but some of the details are needed to explain.  It was a milestone in my wearing ?

• Like 1
before I became disabled I drove a Ford F350 4 wheel drive, service truck, dully , I wore my diapers to work under my Uniform, it was just a pair of coveralls it was great mine had a slit behind the pockets that went into what would have been a way into my pants pockets. I could feel my plastic diaper when I drove, worked etc, Well I digress. I was in an accident, but the air bags didn't go off, ( another vehicle tried to pass me on the right and slammed into the side of the truck) I  was very wet [emoji3], It was very weird to stand on the side of the hwy, and talk to the officer and the other person involved. But I secretly Loved it. Back then I only had dribbles. I wore to work mostly out of pleasure . So my company didn't know. But I will never forget that . Then the really fun scary part, I was required to go to the safety place our company used, To take a pee test, so they made sure I wasn't on drugs, it was a DOT requirement ,,,,, Well I had already peed my diaper full a few miles before. I didn't think about all of this before I wore a diaper to work, what if the person in the restroom heard my plastic making noise, that was scary to say the least. I was told that I had to remove my jump suit,,, I UM I UM,,,,,I had to say to them, well I only had tee shirt and underwear under it, ( I always wear a pair over my diaper) so they had to make an exception and let me pee without removing it, That was an experience. Because She Had to be in the same restroom( Yes I'm man but they didn't have a man in the office at that time)  but I had a stall with a a partial door. But then on the test it was very strict they did a 2 part, with a test slip, and another that went off to there testing center 3000 miles away. Well the local test said a non negative for coke. I Was not on coke. one of my meds had triggered a false reading. I did however get 3 days off that they ended up having to pay me for, after the official test came back as negative .  Sorry its long but some of the details are needed to explain.  It was a milestone in my wearing [emoji16]. 

I too drive for a living, that is one of my biggest fears of having an accident, then my work find out my “secret”, I would have to tell them that I have an overactive small bladder, and have trouble holding on, (which is sort of true) I wear adult pull-ups daily.

I had that fear for a few years, and they never found out, I wore the pull ups for most of my daily work. But I traveled to work for 2-3 of my last work yrs. So I had more options,, to be away and wear my stuff.  I would Pad up for my 2 hr trip on Monday morn, and Friday return. And of course it was on a friday return home trip, after a long week, thats when I had my accident. In my case it would have been much worse than the average worker, I was an electrician and what you wear down to your underwear is what they tell you you can and can't wear. I'm not sure how it would have gone, I may have had a hard time keeping my job. You see they can call almost anything they want a safety issue. And get away with it.

• 4 weeks later...

If I get into a car accident, I am not concerned that I am wearing a diaper because it is plastered all over my medical records that I am bladder and bowel incontinent due to a ruptured disc in my lower back. There is not much I can do about that issue. If I had to go to the hospital, I would jut be up front with the medical personnel about why I am wearing a diaper.

• 2 months later...

This may not be a car accident, but an astronaut got pulled over wearing a diaper. Lisa Nowak, very weird story.