LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pick Your Battles - Eps. 10 by bbykimmy!

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly I'd love to do a Girls/Femmes night with you all if I get the chance.

While that sounds lovely, I'm afraid your best bet is to find me at a con ;)

33 minutes ago, Pudding said:

I'll write a chapter too one day so I can be a cool kid!

Yay!  Yay yay yay <3

I can't wait to see what blushy story you write.

8 hours ago, foofybabykitten said:

Omg, I love this so much, what was originally suppose to be a short story turning into a blushy war between my two favorite writers.

This is a great way to describe this thread!!

Oh also my other roommate Chloe wants to write and post a short story about me as a dom! :o I know, it seems unlikely, but I promise it's true!  I'm a very manipulating dom. ;) 

6 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Also mine got ZERO LIKES.  You beat me again today :P

LIKED! :D I had to wait to get one of mine back from yesterday.

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly I'd love to do a Girls/Femmes night with you all if I get the chance.

Hey if you're ever in the midwest you just hit me up - I'd totally get dinner or something!

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

While that sounds lovely, I'm afraid your best bet is to find me at a con ;)

I think Kimmy and I are both going to try to meet up at a convention next year. O_O (I am very nervous to be in her presence!)

4 hours ago, Pudding said:

I'll write a chapter too one day so I can be a cool kid!

PUDDIN WRITE UM... the story about when you took ecstasy at the club. ^_^ Orrr... the one when you and I got drunk for the first time together!  Orrrr... one of the role-plays we've done?

4 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

So many squishes... thank you so much <3

It was so amazing to meet you at CAP! I don't know who was more excited between you and i when I said I'd read all of your stories that you'd finished at the time.:whistling:

(Alright, I admit... I was fanboy-ing really hard when I met you!)

13 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

and you are suddenly very, very glad that you decided against the earlier urge to try it on alone.  You absolutely would have been stuck. 

And we already know how THAT turned out! :P

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And we already know how THAT turned out! :P

That was just a fantasy interpretation of what COULD have happened, believe it or not, this actually did.  I embellished some of Kachan's lines for dramatic flow, but that scene is really what occurred.  I fussed more, we talked about safewords and safe signals before the gag went in (my safe signal was stomping my right foot three times - the gag had a risk of cutting off my airflow)... but that really, actually happened pretty much just like that.

I'm proud of saving your cookie for the next day though, Trip!

9 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

proud of saving your cookie for the next day though, Trip!

Don't be too proud. It was mostly because by the time you uploaded it I had moved on to family stuff and trying to read one of your stories would've been too distracting... Or I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on what was written. ;)

Pick Your Battles: Episode 4
(Or: Kimmy turned everyone against me!)
By Sophie

Work had been a little more eventful than I had anticipated.  One minute I was doing my job - albeit, a very easy job of answering phones - and the next I’d dropped so far into Littlespace that I couldn’t spell the clients’ names correctly.  That’s what I get for talking to Kimmy all day, I thought.  She’s an evil mastermind…

Chloe picked me up from work like every other Monday.  But this time, the back door was open.  I checked the passenger seat through her window to see who she had brought along for the ride, but it was empty.  Huh?

“Get in,” Chloe told me.

“I can’t sit in the front?” I asked.

“I heard from a reputable source that you aren’t big enough to sit in the front today.” 

My cheeks went crimson.  Kimmy.

“Well too bad, I’m sitting up front anyway.”

“Good luck,” Chloe chimed. “The door is locked.”

I took a moment to consider my options.  But it had been a long day.  I just wanted to get home.  So with a begrudging sigh, I climbed into the back seat and closed the door behind me.  I took out my phone.  This was so stupid…

Sophie: …Chloe put me in the back seat.

Sophie: You’re a monster.

Kimmy: Me?

Kimmy: I didn’t do anything!

Sophie: I do not believe you at all!!!

Kimmy: Is it hard to think from the backseat, cute little Sophie?

Kimmy: Do you feel all blushy?

Chloe’s voice drew me away from my phone.

“Aww look at you!  You’re blushing!” Her eyes peeked up at me through the rearview mirror.  I shrunk into my seat.

Kimmy: Did Chloe see you blush?

How the hell did she know that…?

Sophie: You turned everyone against me!

Kimmy: I know, it’s like a fantasy for you

Kimmy: Like something out of one of your stories

My pinkness in my cheeks deepened.  One of my stories… my thoughts went to Luzy, to Wendy, to Madison.  They just needed strong hands to guide them from the real world into littlehood.  Helpless, serene littlehood…

I was slipping.

Sophie: People are supposed to listen to me, Kimmy.

Kimmy: Oh but you don’t want them to, Sophie

Kimmy: You want them to MAKE you be the baby

Only an hour ago, she had done this to me.  I knew how effective she could be when she tried.  Now, she had swayed Chloe to her side.  She could enact her virtual threats in reality.  She only had more power.

Then a thought struck me.  Last night, I’d given her Mommy’s contact information.  My heart sank.  No… she wouldn’t.  Right?

Sophie: Don’t start with me, Kimmy!

Sophie: I am the center of the universe.

Sophie: I’m in charge.

Kimmy: Once upon a time

…oh no…

Kimmy: There was a little girl named Sophie

Kimmy: Who convinced everyone she was big

A trigger.  Something I didn’t even know I had.  Storytime.  Little girl named Sophie.  Logic fogged over.  The rational, mature side of me slipped away.  No, she was tugged away.  Tugged away by stupid Kimmy and her stupid words…

Kimmy: But then she met Kimmy

Kimmy: Who showed alllllllll her friends just how little she was

Kimmy: And how she REALLY wanted to be treated

Sophie: I… that’s not…

Kimmy: And then it was back seats and spankings

Kimmy: And poor little Sophie never got to be big again!

I looked up from my phone at the rearview mirror.  It seemed so far away now.  The car seemed so much bigger.  Chloe said something to me, something about how cute I was, and I blushed and kicked my feet.

“You’ve been such a good girl this car ride,” Chloe said as we drew closer to the house.  I was struggling to figure out exactly where we were - she must have taken a different route home. “How about we get you some ice cream?”

“Yeah?” I asked, an upward inflection at the end of the question.  My eyes lit up.

I asked Kimmy what flavor I should get.  Cookie dough or sprinkles.  In the end, I got both.  I sent her a pretty picture of my ice cream and offered to share with her.  The moment was serene, pure, simple.  And even though I ate too much and got a tummy ache, I was nothing but smiles until we got back to the house.

That’s how the story should have ended.  I had picked my battle.  I had lost.  But that was only stage one of Kimmy’s devious plot.  I should never have trusted her.

“Oh look at my little girl,” Mommy said as I walked in the door.  Instinctively, immediately, she knew I had fallen out of adulthood.  Or had she been told?

“Not little,” I muttered, trying to muster some degree of maturity.  But my voice was soft and high, slurring consonants at the ends.  My world was so vastly different to this one.  Brighter.  Bigger.  The simple, obvious, tedium held so much hidden interest, hiding behind the corners.  My cheeks were warm.  My smile was ever-present.

“Really?” Mommy asked, rhetorically. “How about we talk about it in our room?”

It seemed that question was rhetorical too, since she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down the hallway without a moment to respond.  She closed the door behind us and led me to the bed.  I knew what came next.  A diaper.  Teasing.  Cementing my fall from adulthood.  I started to argue, but was caught by surprise.  Rather than pushing me down on my back, she pulled me hard across her lap.  I was so weak, so vulnerable, that I never thought for a second that I could stop her.

“HEY!  No, wait!”

“I heard that you were a very bad girl for your babysitter today,” Mommy said, as her hand rubbed the seat of my work pants.

Babysitter?  Kimmy?  I puffed out my cheeks in defiance.

“Kimmy is not my babysitter!” I hollered, kicking my feet as her hand came down hard on my backside.  She had learned so much in such a short time.  It stung, even through my pants.  I whimpered.

“Not Kimmy, silly.  What you call your co-workers.  But we all know you don’t actually ‘work’.  It’s just a glorified daycare.”

I was stunned.  I fumbled for words, but nothing came out.  Nothing concrete, at least.  Nothing that made any sense.  She spanked my ass again and I buried my face in the bedsheets.

“Count.”

Ugh, she’d picked that up from Pudding… another spanking and another yelp.

“Count,” she said again. “I hate repeating myself.”

I fought.  I thought I could win.  I thought she would give in long before Pudding did.  Her hand would get tired or she would get bored.  She would ask if I’d learned my lesson and I would say yes, even though I hadn’t.  There was no lesson here.

Another five spankings and my bottom was sore.  Another five after that and I was out of breath.  And Mommy showed no signs of stopping.  She had no hesitance to her spankings.

“Start counting whenever you’d like.  I’ll keep going until you do.”

Why did this always happen?  Why did I always pick the battles I had no hope of winning?  I kicked my feet and curled up tight on her lap, with my bottom high in the air.  And I whispered:

“One.”

I had to count to ten, just like with Pudding.  At least this time I had my pants on, I thought.  But then she did something I didn’t expect.  It seemed to be a day for that: unexpected actions.

“Green?” she asked.  A codeword.  Was I okay for her to continue.  More spankings?!  But though my bottom was sore, my curiosity got the better of me.  More spankings… she’d never spanked me like this before.

“Green,” I muttered, and was dealt ten more.

When all was said and done, she pulled me into her breasts and played with my hair.  Her voice was quiet and calm, sweet and sugary.  My reward.  Good girl.  Best girl.  Always listening to Mommy.  Won’t act up again.  A beautiful princess.  Not a brat.  My head swam with warm words.  I could have stayed there forever.  But Mommy knew better.

“You’re dry for now,” she whispered in my ear, “but after such a long day, I can’t trust you.”

I knew what that meant.  I didn’t want a diaper!  I was a big girl, and… and this wasn’t fair.  But I knew better than to argue.  I’d learned the lesson she had intended to teach me: that any battle I started would only lead me further into babyhood.  Cooperation and acceptance was the only way out.

She undressed me in one swift motion.  Pants, undies, and socks fell to the floor.  I only had a few diapers left - some thick, crinkly white ones that had persisted through the months of printed baby designs.  We would have to order new ones soon.  She would decide what was best.

She touched my nose with the baby powder and I melted into the bed.  A trigger.  The inescapable scent of Littles.  The overpowering crinkling of the diaper.  The soft, thick padding between my legs.  The loud tear of the tapes.  Standing up and almost falling over.  My knees pushed apart.  I looked up at Mommy with glossy, bright eyes.  I was under her spell.

She dressed me in a onesie.  She helped me into bed.  She took off my glasses and whispered soft words into my ear.  Then she had to do something - use the restroom like an adult or maybe make herself some dinner.  I didn’t know.  I fished around for my phone.

Sophie: how u

Kimmy: Yeah, I super okay

Kimmy: Kachan kind of came down and dominated me like 2 min ago

Sophie: Cuz u were bad today!!

Sophie: Tattling and such!!

Kimmy: I might get little too if Chloe keeps pushing my buttons

Chloe?  They were still talking?  I grinned.  That gave me an idea!

Sophie: Yeeee I can tattle 2 Chloe on u

Kimmy: nuuuuuu

Sophie: 2 l8

Chloe was always a good caregiver.  In our years together as friends, she had learned a lot about me.  And Kimmy was basically just a more evil version of me, so Chloe could totally handle her.

Mommy came back into the room in the middle of my text message to Chloe.  She crawled into bed with me, holding me against her chest as I typed out the message.  She read along silently.

Sophie: Kimmy says u r a bb and can’t bb her

“Did she actually say that?” Mommy asked me.  I ignored her.

Sophie: She is being very mean to me

“You wouldn’t be lying, would you?”

I started typing out a third message when Mommy took my phone out of my hands.

“Hey!”

“Didn’t I just spank you for misbehaving?” 

Before I could think of something to defend myself, Chloe came into the room and crossed her arms.

“What’s this?” She held out her phone, with our text log open.

“The truth!” I lied.

“Yeah?” Chloe asked, and turned her attention to a fresh message from Kimmy. “Because she sent me exactly what you said to her, and it sounds like you’re just trying to get her in trouble.”

…damnit.

I looked up at Chloe.  She was usually so much smaller than me, but today she seemed so… imposing.  I looked over at Mommy for an answer, but she had that look on her face: ‘You got yourself into this mess’.  My chest ached with anxiety.  I… I didn’t do anything wrong!

“This is all her fault!” I screamed, puffing out my cheeks. “She turned everybody against me!  She told everybody I’m a baby, and I’m a not!  I’m a big girl!”

“A big girl in a diaper?” Mommy countered. “A big girl in a onesie?”

But she put me in this!  She dressed me up, and that didn’t mean I was a baby!  And this wasn’t fair!  And no matter how much I rationalized the situation, their ever-present stares of judgement had made flustered and nervous.  I couldn’t vocalize what I was feeling.  All the pressure built up in my stomach and I boiled over.  I kicked and screamed and pounded on the bed.

Chloe and Mommy let my fit go on for a few minutes, until Mommy was done with it.  She took me by the wrist and pulled me into her chest, pushing her thigh against the thick padding between my legs.  I struggled in her arms, but she wrapped me up tight and propped my puffy bottom in the air for Chloe to see.  My cheeks burned in embarrassment.

“THIS IS KIMMY’S FAULT!” I went on in a fit. “I’M A BIG GIRL AND THIS ISN’T FAIR!  IT’S NOT FAIRRR!”

“Big girls do not throw tantrums like this,” Chloe said sternly. “Kimmy didn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know - that you are just a little girl deep down.”

“NO SHE TURNED EVERYBODY AGAINST ME!” I kicked my feet so hard against the mattress that the momentum bounced them back up.  I pounded my fists against the blankets and squirmed in Mommy’s arms. “IT’S HER FAULT!!”

Chloe’s hand came down hard on my padded butt.  I hardly felt it, but the shock and surprise forced me into silence.  Mommy spoke, but she didn’t sound angry or upset.  She sounded… resigned.  Like this was inevitable.  Like this was normal.

“This is quite the tantrum, huh?  You sure are cranky today.”

That voice was so much worse than stern, sharp tones.  I fell into complete embarrassment.  My actions had been so… so immature.  So childish.  No, they had been outright infantile.  I… I couldn’t come back from that.  I’d always hold in my heart how I’d acted in that moment.  I was Little, through and through.

Chloe popped a pacifier in my mouth.

“I think you need a nap,” Mommy told me, playing with my hair. “Maybe when you wake up, you’ll be a little less cranky.”

I didn’t want to nap.  I wanted to play video games.  It was only six in the evening and I hadn’t done anything wrong.  But all the while, as I argued in my head, as I sucked on the pacifier, as the thickness of my diaper crinkled against Mommy’s thigh… I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore.

• Like 8

So, can someone remind me who Chloe is? What her relationship is with Sophie? Something in the back of my mind says she's Pudding's girlfriend, but then again up until a few weeks ago I thought Sophie was Pudding's girlfriend. So I'm not really much in the loop. ?

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So, can someone remind me who Chloe is? What her relationship is with Sophie? Something in the back of my mind says she's Pudding's girlfriend, but then again up until a few weeks ago I thought Sophie was Pudding's girlfriend. So I'm not really much in the loop. ?

Chloe is my roommate!  She's also one of my best friends. ^_^ (All this is in the first post btw!) I live with Chloe, Pudding, and Ladybug (my girlfriend).  It's VERY fun living with two littles and a caregiver. :blush:

ATM, Pudding is single.  But she's a huge flirt! 

Chloe is going on dates with this one cute girl we met at an anime con, but they aren't "dating" yet.

Also, everyone thinks Pudding and I are dating. XD I'm used to it!

11 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Chloe is my roommate!  She's also one of my best friends. ^_^ (All this is in the first post btw!) I live with Chloe, Pudding, and Ladybug (my girlfriend).  It's VERY fun living with two littles and a caregiver. :blush:

Chloe is going on dates with this one cute girl we met at an anime con, but they aren't "dating" yet.

That does sound really fun, super jealous XD

14 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

That does sound really fun, super jealous XD

It really really does.

And I've been having a blast telling them juuuuust how to push Sophie's buttons.

5 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Can we have a sitcom style comedy story depicting a day in the life of this awesome cast of characters please?! xD

1 hour ago, foofybabykitten said:

Can we have a sitcom style comedy story depicting a day in the life of this awesome cast of characters please?! xD

Oh my days, I wish I could make a sitcom of my life.  Little Days with Sophie and Pudding.  Starring, Chloe!  Guest appearance from, Kimmy!

*Ladybug walks into the room*

"Ugh, what's that smell?!"

*all four littles point at each other*

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Loved the latest addition. How fun living that way. I honestly thought that Sophie and Pudding were a thing. They seem to get along so well together with their writing they almost seem as one. 

6 hours ago, CDfm said:

I honestly thought that Sophie and Pudding were a thing. They seem to get along so well together with their writing they almost seem as one. 

Many people think this!  And Pudding and I fight a lot in real life. :blush: We are extremely different people.  But that's usually what makes our writing so exciting.

Pudding and I dated for a few months years and years ago.  But it wasn't really as romantic a relationship as we thought.  So now we're best friends instead! ^_^ 

Being best friends is good to. As long as you two can keep doing what you do I don’t care about the dynamics of your relationship. I am only happy it’s a good relationship and that you guys are good with it. 

Pick Your Battles, Episode 5
(Or: The Night My Friends Betrayed Me)

Discord was so much fun, much more than I had imagined when I started it.  I had a small cadre of Littles to tease and play with and we had begun to form quite a community - far exceeding my expectations of it being essentially me, by myself.  And it was so easy to talk to them.  Trip, Sharkie, Maya, LPG, and other friends... Sophie played with me a lot there too, but she wasn't around that night.

I was missing my twin and feeling bratty.

Auntie Maya: You did such a good job, Kimmy, Auntie is so proud

I had showed them my almost-finished coloring page.  I loved my tessellation coloring book and even though she teased, I really did do a good job on it.

Wannatripbaby:  Yup. Our baby girl is a real artist.  Now if she could just learn how to use the potty. But we both know that will never happen.

UGH!  That was simply not true.  I knew how to use the potty, I was just forbidden from doing so.  Just to spite them all, I did.  I went to the bathroom and stepped inside, peeking around to make sure my mommy wasn't anywhere around - it was always much, much worse if she caught me in the act.  I closed the door quietly and locked it, unbuttoning the white buttons that rested on the pink belly of my pajamas and dropping them around my ankles before hooking my thumbs into the waistband of the diaper.  I had to go, I'd been holding it for quite a while.

I was often envious of some "more developed" girls' curves, but I had to admit, one benefit of having narrow hips was the ability to pull down a diaper and go, pulling it back on with a little wiggle and leaving everyone none the wiser.  And so I did.  Peeing in the toilet when I knew I wasn't supposed to always gave me a tiny thrill, but it was over quickly.  I shimmied the diaper back on, wiggling my naked butt as I did so and pulled it snug before donning my pajamas again and buttoning them.  I smiled to the reflection in the mirror as I washed my hands, my blonde curls looking cute today.

"You showed them," I said to myself before unlocking the door again and peering out, looking right and then left before exiting the bathroom.  Mommy had been waiting around the corner one time and I had walked right into her.  THAT was a spanking.  I couldn't sit for hours after that one and I had no interest in repeating it, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from proving my friends wrong.

kimmy:  There, I cheated.  I used the potty, so nyah!

They teased me back and forth, saying I was fibbing, that I was a fountain, that I left puddles on the furniture, they were such meaniebutts.  But they were fun and I knew the truth, so we went back to playing.  I wrote some more on my stories and had a good afternoon...

And didn't think anything of it until I saw my mommy sign on to my chatroom.

She rarely did that.

What if they tell her? I thought, biting my lip.  I grabbed my laptop and rushed up the stairs.  If I made out with her, she wouldn't chat with them and she wouldn't find out.  I climbed onto her bed, the king-sized monster that it was and glanced at her screen as I latched onto her.

Mommy was always super popular when she went into the chatroom, everyone wanted to talk to her - she was nice and friendly and wonderful and made everyone feel good... exactly all the reasons I agreed to marry her when she asked.  And sure enough, there was a flurry of greetings.

Auntie Maya:  Hello Kachan!
Wannatripbaby: Hi Kachan!
HyperShark: Kachan!!
LittlePunkGirl:  Kachan's here!
Kachan | Ruler of Kimmy's Heart: Hello everyone!  Did Kimmy tell you what I did to her today?

Crap, I had forgotten about that.  I hadn't actually done what she told me to do... now I really needed her out of the chatroom.

"Mommy," I said as I leaned her back, pressing a tender kiss to her lips... and closing her laptop as I did so.  "You don't need to chat right now, let's kiss for a while."

She narrowed one eye and pursed her lips - the I KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG look.  I have overplayed it.

"What did you do?" she asked skeptically.

"Nothing!" I lied, "I didn't do anything - is it so wrong to want to kiss your wife?"

"I kiss my wife all the time, especially when she's not acting suspicious," she retorted, giving me a gentle shove and opening her computer.

Wannatripbaby:  Tell us!
Auntie Maya: No, she's been holding out on me
LittlePunkGirl: Also second on the telling
HyperShark:  She mentioned earlier that she should have been wearing her gag

Sharkie, I growled in my head.  He was ratting me out!

"Should have been?" she asked me, her eyes narrowed.  "Doesn't he mean that you were wearing your gag, Kimberly?  Like I told you to?"

"I did for a while," it wasn't technically a lie, I had worn it for all of three minutes before I took it out.  I should not have picked this battle and I knew it.  I should have apologized and prostrated myself.  Sharkie was willing to sell me out for nothing more than the glee of knowing that I would get in trouble.

...which I couldn't really be mad at him for, I did the same thing to Sophie, after all.

Kachan: Yes, she *should* have been wearing her gag

I flipped open my laptop and began typing as well, sitting right next to her.

kimmy:  Sharkie!  No.  Bad Sharkie!  Don't tattle on me.
Auntie Maya:  I have to say, I do love this chat.  Picking on Kimmy is fun.

I gasped aloud at her words.  

Wannatripbaby:  It was fun picking on Kimmy. :)

They were all turning against me!  This wasn't fair, this is what I got people to do to Sophie, this wasnt't supposed to happen to me!

HyperShark:  Kimmy actually admitted to doing something else earlier :D
HyperShark:  I have a screeshot

No.  No no no, this was bad.

Auntie Maya:  I almost forgot about that
Kachan:  Maya.  Did she use the toilet again?
HyperShark:  Earlier today:

And there were my words, right on the screen - declaring that I had cheated.  And mommy did not look pleased.

"He's lying," I said quickly, "He faked that screenshot.  I could fake it too!  You know I can, he could too... he's a Photoshop artist!  He made my book cover!"

Kachan:  Maya, she's claiming the screenshot is a lie.  Did she admit to it?  Did you see it?
HyperShark:  Actually, you can search for the words.  Just go up to the search bar and type "I cheated".

I began typing but mommy glared at me.

"Don't you type a word," she snapped as she moved to do the search.  I mashed the keyboard in frustration.

kimmy: lihsuABHK ajrk pkp

When I saw the original chat on her screen, my original crowing that I had ignored her orders, I closed my laptop and ran.  I was already doomed, I wasn't going to make it easy on her.

"Kimberly Danielle!" I heard her shout.  I ran for the kitchen and shut myself in the pantry, holding the door closed... but she turned the knob and yanked, tearing the door open even though I was pulling on it as hard as I could.  Mommy was stronger than I was by quite a lot and I knew it.  She reached out and grabbed my by my ear, pulling me close.  I winced and cocked my head to relieve the pressure, but in a flash her hand was in my pajamas, squeezing the crotch of my diaper.

Which was dry.

"I see," she said coldly.  "And what do you have to say for yourself, young lady?"

"I didn't want to wet myself," I complained.  "I'm a big girl.. I'm a princess!  This isn't fair!"

"You are being untrained," she snapped.  "That means you don't use the potty.  This is what you wanted.  You wanted me to take your control, so I took it.  You begged for me to be your mommy and you got it.  You know you're forbidden from using the toilet without permission.  You are a baby, just like you always wanted.  And now you're going to wear the belt."

My eyes shot wide.  Not the belt.  I couldn't cheat with the belt on, I could pull the diaper off.

"Please mommy," I begged as she began to drag me back to the bedroom by my ear.  "Please no!  I'll be good."

"I trusted you, Kimberly, and you lied to me.  I'm very disappointed in you.  I expected a good girl in a soggy diaper when I got home, and instead I have a brat in a dry one.  So you're getting the belt."

"Please no!"

"One more word out of you and you're getting gagged, too.  Then no kisses for you tonight, you won't have lips."  That meant the pink gag, the muzzle.  She wasn't fooling.  She shoved me down on the bed, pulling the belt from the box on her bedside.  The toybox.  I covered my face with my hands as I felt her wrap the belt around my waist, over the pajamas.  I felt the wide leather press into the diaper, pulled tight against my crotch.  I heard the locks click into place, and then the legbands followed.

Left leg.  Click.  Right Leg.  Click.  

The finality of a padlock to which only she had the key.  It was almost too much.  I couldn't breathe I was so overwhelmed by the intense feeling of helplessness, of belonging, of being owned.  And then she was pulling on my right hand.  Before I could react, it was in the soft pink leather mitten, the band around the wrist... and locked to the belt.  In two places.

My right hand was immobilized.  Helpless.

"What?" I asked lamely.

She stood me up beside the bed and pulled out her phone, snapping a picture.  I heard the Discord channel chime from the upload.  She just showed EVERYONE.

image.png.902f4e5d105a1accd58d016eeef7a403.png

"You don't need both hands tonight," she explained.  "You only need your left hand to hold your bottle.  And you're going to drink five while we explain to your friends what happened.  And you're going to wear that belt until you pee yourself, young lady."

"Yes mommy," I squeaked as she shoved me toward my laptop.  I flopped on the bed a little, my right hand helpless and my left near-useless.  I was extremely right-handed, my left had only ever been an assistant, never the lead, and everything was difficult.

Auntie Maya: That's great, looking good Kimmy  XD
kimmy:  i only have left hand   hard to type
HyperShark:  Are you left-handed or right-handed?
kimmy:  right
HyperShark:  Unfortunate.

"Ugh!" I huffed.

kimmy: meaniebutts

And then my first bottle was delivered, and with it, a stern look.  She stared at me while I drank it, knowing that before long at all, I would be wetting myself helplessly.  There was no cheating this time, not with the firm grip of the belt.  And this was just the first of five.  The keys jingled as mommy dropped them into her purse.  I could already feel a slight pressure in my bladder and I could tell that this was going to be a long, wet, torturous night.

My own chatroom had betrayed me, and was reveling in my punishment... and I loved them for it.

• Like 5