LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pick Your Battles - Eps. 10 by bbykimmy!

Pick Your Battles: Episode 6
(or: The Big Sister/Little Sister Game)
By: ChloeNova

Sophie leaned over me and turned off my computer game, right in the middle of what I was doing.  Without a word, she opened up the WordPad app and pointed at the screen.

"Tell everyone what happened."

"Nooooo, I'm playing!"

"Tell them, or you'll get twenty more spankings before bed."

With a sigh, I resigned to defeat and started telling the tale of how I wound up in diapers for six weeks.

Under duress, I am being forced to share my own chapter of Pick Your Battles. One with very dire consequences:

The story of how I was put back in diapers, for six very, very long weeks.

To preface, Sophie and I have a very... interesting relationship. We play something I like to call the Big Sister/Little Sister game. For the most part, it's exactly like it sounds. We battle over which one of us is the "Big Sister" and which one is, by default, the "Little Sister". 

Typically, the Little Sister is... taught her place.  The loser is forced to use sippy cups, wear diapers or pull-ups, or do whatever other undeniable reminders of their status. The only misleading thing about the Big Sister/Little Sister game, is that the word 'game' implies there's some kind of an end to it; but in reality, it's a never ending battle between the two of us, and will be for the forseeable future. Y'know, until she finally realizes that I'm the big sister once and for all!

To add to that, Sophie and I tend to... spice up the Big Sister/Little Sister game with bets. Losing a bet was simple: a day in diapers, no potty breaks. So naturally, any time one of us disagrees with the other, or thinks differently from one another, there is always a chance that we'll say "Bet me!" as a challenge. And of course, neither of us backs down from a challenge.

Around a year or so ago, I was a few lost bets behind Sophie. Eleven, to be exact. I would make a terrible gambler -- I simply can't resist the chance to win a 'double or nothing' type bet. 

Around the same time Sophie, Pudding, and I were excitedly gearing up to go see a special showing of Back to the Future at our local movie theater, when I felt myself being yanked into Sophie's room and tossed to her bed. That was enough to set my cheeks on fire, but I defintely wasn't prepared for what Sophie had in mind. After pushing me to the bed, she quickly pulled something out of the closet that I immediately recognized. Something I had seen many times, and even worn, on occasion; her black, lacey, elegant, and ridiculously embarassing maid's outfit.

"Guess what you're wearing to the movie's tonight?" Sophie said with a confident smile, staring down at me and taking full advantage of the shock that had taken over me. "You've been a little full of yourself, lately. Prancing around and pretending you're the big sister. So, I think you need a nice little reminder to put you in your place. Maybe a pull-up underneath and a pacifier neckalce? I think so."

Immediately, I tried to object. To push myself off her bed and throw her to it instead. But before I could even move to get up, she was on me. She lifted my chin, causing my cheeks to burn anew, and said "Before you start throwing a tantrum, I'll let you know your options. Either you be a good girl, and listen to you big sister, and let me get you dressed; or I'll be using all eleven of your lost bets consecutively. Eleven days in diapers. Oh! And just in time for your classes to start, next week, too! And don't you have thate date Friday?"

I was stunned. She knew I wouldn't rescind on our bets -- I just wasn't the kind of person to do that. She had me, and she knew it.

I should have just listened to her. I should have been a good girl and worn the dress.

I should have known when to pick my battles.

But I didn't.

Unfortunately, what I did, was make a bargain with her.

I bit my lip, as usual, and gathered what little confidence I had at the moment, and did the unthinkable. "You can double it..." I muttered, completely losing my train of thought as she brushed my cheek gently (knowing full well what she was doing). "You can... double the amount of days I have left. If... you say I don't have to wear that outfit to the movies."

I couldn't even look at her, let alone realized my mistake.

"You're telling me you'll double the amount of days in diapers you owe me, so long as I say you don't have wear the maid outfit tonight?" She replied almost incredulously. The emphasis, still, was lost on me. "Deal." she said, offering her hand to shake on it. Which, foolishly, I did.

For a split second, I thought I had avoided the whole ordeal.  I went to get up and finally start getting ready for the movies. Until she pushed me back down, saying "Where are you going? We have to get you dressed. Arms up, you can't wear that top under your pretty dress!" I canted my head in confusion. I know she wouldn't back out on a bet, so what could she possibly mean? But she was quick to add "What? I said you didn't have to wear the dress. You're still going to, of course. But thanks for the extra days! You're such a good girl."

This was my second chance to pick my battles. To just wear the dress. But I didn't.

I tried to protest. Tried to argue; but she was right, technically. And technicalities were how we had always played our games. Eventually, I resorted to begging. My cheeks an almost ridiculous shade of scarlet. I tugged on her shirt, saying "Big Sis, pretty pretty please? Can I not wear the dress? I'll do anything! Pretty pretty pretty please??"

Thankfully, she softened at this. But it was her turn to make a bargain.

"Six weeks." She said, firmly. She was tiring of my arguing at this point, clearly. I didn't have much time before I found myself in real trouble. "Six weeks worth of days in diapers. Take it or leave it; And you better decide now, or I'm going to decide for you."

I was stunned. Completely. Stuck between going out in public, in a pull-up, maid dress, and a pacifier necklace -- or giving her basically total control over when I could wear adult underwear. But, I was already so very many days in. What was a couple more? So I relented. 

"Perfect!" She annoucned happily. "Alright, here's how this is going to work. I'm using them one after another. For the next six weeks, you're going to be a padded, helpess little girl. You will not use the big girl potty. You will not have access to any big girl panties. And after six weeks? After your potty training has started to ebb away, and you've gotten used to the padding between your legs? Then you can decide if you think you're mature enough to go back to big girl underwear. And if you give me one more word of backtalk, I will put you in that maid dress. Now get ready." Before I could even begin to pull myself together and come up with a reply, she was walking out of the room, tossing a pull-up at me as she left.

I was completely floored. My cheeks on fire, and I was feeling like anything but the Big Sister. She had definitely won this round. But she couldn't be serious about the six weeks, right? We said that kind of thing all the time. 'You'll be in diapers from now on!' and whatnot. No, of course she wasn't serious!

I continued to think that, right up until the crate of diapers showed up at our door, a few days later. I kept thinking it right up until she grabbed me by the wrist, took me to my room, and tossed me and the diaper down onto the bed.

I wouldn't be winning the Big Sister/Little Sister Game for the next six weeks.

I should have just worn the dress, that night; I should have known when to pick my battles.

• Like 9

I love this story. ^_^ It really highlights my ability to be dominant!

Also, Chloe did go through with her six weeks!  Four of those weeks she had school and she went on TWO dates with a girl!  She could change whenever she wanted to, but it didn't take her long to realize how expensive it was to change every time she was wet. ;) She got VERY used to wet diapers that month.

Plus it seems like having your partner accrue 6 weeks worth of "dept" would kinda take the fun out of the game. :mellow: Because then you can't really "win" anymore than that. And evidently you didn't make any more bets for six weeks or else she'd probably still be in diapers today.

They're not dating, 

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Plus it seems like having your partner accrue 6 weeks worth of "dept" would kinda take the fun out of the game. :mellow: Because then you can't really "win" anymore than that. And evidently you didn't make any more bets for six weeks or else she'd probably still be in diapers today.

Partner? Oh darling no no. 

• Haha 1

If also this chapter from Chloe is a consequence of her being the little sister and therefore having to publicly submit to Sophie (so much older and wiser!)... well, then I’m anxiously waiting for the next chapter from Sophie, picking up the wrong battle with Chloe ;) 

9 hours ago, Bonsai said:

well, then I’m anxiously waiting for the next chapter from Sophie, picking up the wrong battle with Chloe ;) 

:o !  I'm not afraid of her!!

11 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Actually we did have many bets over those six weeks. ^_^  We just had different bets, like "No using big girl cups for 24 hours".  Which made trips to the movies very exciting! 

1 hour ago, Bonsai said:

I’m suspecting that the real challenge is losing the bets rather than winning them and that, under such perspective, Chloe is more successful than Sophie ?

She is 100% more successful at being a helpless baby girl, I agree. ^_^ 

Hey Just started reading this thread and noticed something on the first ever part of these short stories. Sophie did this skip past your proof reading as well or is it intended like this. In the first story it says "she put me phone down" instead of "she put my phone down." It justs threw me off. Also in part four found "intended to each me." Instead of teach me.

9 hours ago, Nappygirl97 said:

Hey Just started reading this thread and noticed something on the first ever part of these short stories. Sophie did this skip past your proof reading as well or is it intended like this. In the first story it says "she put me phone down" instead of "she put my phone down." It justs threw me off. Also in part four found "intended to each me." Instead of teach me.

I didn't really proofread these, so thanks for bringing it to my attention! ^_^ I edited the posts so this should no longer be an issue.

Pick Your Battles: Episode 7
(Or: Mommy’s solution, with the help of a bratty sister!)
By Sophie

The first day of school was long and tedious, as all first days are.  I turned off the car and put my head against the steering wheel.  Syllabus information.  Code of Conduct.  Assignment 1.  It spread through my brain, infecting the only peaceful moment of my day.  I looked up at the clock on the dashboard.  10:08pm.  I had work in eleven hours.

I walked into my house and slid my backpack into the corner.  My cat greeted me on the arm of the sofa, but I couldn’t give her more than a courtesy pet.  I didn’t call out or tell anyone I was home.  I went straight to my room and changed into some pajamas.  Comfortable pants.  Finally.

My phone buzzed.  I settled into my bed and turned on the screen.

Kimmy >> Home yet?

Sophie >> Yep.

Kimmy >> Did LB give you your surprise?

Surprise?  I hated surprises.  But I liked gifts.  Often the two were one in the same.  I opened up a new text message.

Sophie >> Kimmy said you have a surprise for me.

Mommy >> I do.  Are you home?

Sophie >> Uh huh - lying down.

Mommy >> I’ll be right in.

And back to Kimmy.

Sophie >> She’s coming up in a minute.

Kimmy >> Have fun!

Well, I didn’t like that one bit.  Kimmy had a propensity for getting me in trouble over things that weren’t my fault.  The last thing I needed was for her to give Mommy more ideas.  

As I waited, my thoughts started to drift.  Kimmy, my obnoxious twin sister.  Always causing trouble.  What I wouldn’t give to ruin her day for once!  Then to Mommy, a woman I’d been dating for nearly two years.  We started playing games a while ago, to see who was in charge.  I lost the very first one, and since then, I had to call her Mommy when we were alone.  My cheeks went pink at the memory and my eyes slipped closed.  A warm thought…

“Hey!”

I woke up slowly.  How long had I been out?  I reached for my phone to check the time, but it wasn’t where I’d left it.  I looked up in the dim lamplight of the bedroom to see Mommy towering over me, my phone in her hand and her arms crossed over her chest.

“What do you think you’re doing, little miss?”

“…sleeping?” I asked, like I wasn’t sure.

“And what happened last night when you were sleeping?”

I stared blankly.  How the hell was I supposed to know what I did when I was sleeping?  But without waiting for an answer, Mommy lifted two grocery bags onto the bed and started to unpack them with purpose.

“I wasn’t sure what to do about your bedwetting, but your sister had some ideas.”

At first, I was confused.  Ideas?  My sister?  And then everything fell into place.  Kimmy!

“I don’t wet the bed!” Suddenly I was wide awake.  I had to defend myself against whatever lies Kimmy was feeding her!

“So the sheets I imagined washing your sheets today?”

That stopped me dead in my tracks.  School had been stressing me out for the past few weeks and…

“It was one time!” I argued. “One time in two years!”

“And I would rather not have a second.”

Mommy pulled the package out of the grocery bag and set it down between us, so I could read the front.  Diapers?  Ten of them, with animals and decorations and fade-when-wet stars.  Then she pulled out a second pack from the other bag and my heart sank.  I looked up at her with panic.

“Kimmy suggested these,” Mommy told me. “She told me where to buy them and everything.” 

That bitch.

“I’m not wearing those,” I told her. “I don’t need those!”

“I’ll decide what you wear.  I’ll decide what you need.” Her voice was simple and smooth, like she only spoke the truth.  When she spoke like that, it was impossible to argue.

I watched nervously as she opened the first pack of diapers, pulling out each thick square and stacking them on top of one another.  I had to think of a way out of this… I had to do something.  But before I could, she gave me an instruction:

“Stand up.”

…stand up?  I didn’t know a lot about diapers, but I knew the obvious position for putting one on.  Lying down on a bed.  If she wanted me to stand up, that meant she wasn’t putting me in a diaper.  Opportunity knocked on my door, so I jumped out of bed to answer it.

“I’ll make you a deal,” I told her as she walked to the other side of the room.  She put the stack of diapers down my dresser and started to shake out the plastic grocery bag they were brought home in. “If I have an accident tonight, I’ll wear one of those without any arguing!  But, if I don’t, then we don’t talk about this again.”

“Come here.” She pointed with her free hand at her feet.

I puffed out my cheeks.  Did she hear me at all?!

“Fine,” I muttered and walked over to where she stood, by the dresser. “Like I was saying—”

“Open that drawer,” she instructed, cutting me off.

I sighed and opened up the top left drawer.  My underwear drawer.  She held the grocery bag in both hands and nodded to the dresser.

“Take your underwear,” she told me, “one by one, and put them in this bag.”

That same sinking feeling washed over me.  First, when she had taken those diapers out of the grocery bag, and now when she asked me to fill that same bag with my underwear.  No, asked wasn’t the right word.  She was ordering me to do it.  I felt my face get hot.

“Why?” I asked nervously.  But I knew the answer.

“Because I am taking them away from you.  Until you can prove to me that you aren’t a bedwetting little girl, you’ll be in diapers.”

“I’m… I’m not—”

“Then you’ll have no trouble proving it.” She shook the bag in her hands to draw my attention to it, then gave me a firm look.  I knew that look.  If I didn’t obey, things would only get worse.

I reached into my drawer and pulled out a pair of my panties.  White ones, with black polka dots.  My chest ached as I dropped them into the grocery bag.  The room was silent but for the soft crinkling of the plastic.

“Another.”

The next pair was green.  Actually, they had been Mommy’s panties, but I stole them one morning after not doing laundry and never gave them back.  I always loved wearing them.  They made me think of her.  And dropping them softly into the bag made my heart hurt.

“Good girl.  Keep going.”

The third pair was a lacy black thong, something I had worn maybe once or twice for very special occasions.  I had no attachment to it, not really, but Mommy wouldn’t let it slip quietly into the bag without comment.

“You certainly won’t be needing that one for a long time.”

My Hello Kitty panties.  My rainbow spot panties.  My pink lace panties.  Ones with cats.  Ones with Cookie Monster.  Ones with sailboats.  I was so proud of my underwear.  I never bought plain packs from the store - I always bought the best and cutest.  But now they all vanished into that stupid plastic bag.

There were so many more than I thought.  Each one was worse.  They brought butterflies to my stomach, heat to my cheeks, and a sickening feeling in my chest.  By the time the drawer was cleared out, when I could see the plywood bottom, I felt two feet tall.  I looked up at Mommy with tears in my eyes.  But there was more to come.

“Take those diapers,” she told me, “one by one, and fill up your drawer.”

“But Mommy—”

“These are your underwear now.  This is where they belong.”

I didn’t want to touch them.  I wanted to fold my sleeves up over my hands in defiance, but I knew Mommy wouldn’t have any of it.  I would wind up over her lap, spanked for disobedience, as I had so many times before.  So I reached out and took one of the squares of plastic in my hands.

They were… softer than I expected.  Puffy, thick.  But I didn’t need them!  I wasn’t a bedwetter, and I wasn’t a baby!  But as I slid the first one into the drawer, as a diaper took the place of my big girl underwear, it started to dawn on me how intimate diapers would become in the coming days.  They were my only underwear now…

I could fit twelve.  The other eight went in my closet.

“When you take one out,” Mommy said, “you’ll put another one in the drawer.”

“Why don’t I just take them out of the closet?” I asked quietly.

“Are you saying you’re too little to restock your diapers on your own?” 

My diapers.  I swear, I shrunk before her very eyes.

“That’s not what—”

“Since you can’t restock your diapers, you can’t change yourself either.  So I’ll take care of those things from now on.  Understand?”

With one sentence, I had given up my right to change myself.  What if she didn’t let me change when I needed to use the bathroom?  Or worse, what if she didn’t let me change after I’d used the diaper?  Helplessness washed over me and fresh tears filled my eyes.  Arguing never worked.  I had to pick my battles, or I’d lose them all.

“I said, do you understand?”

“Y-yes Mommy…”

“Good girl.  Now how about you get on the bed and let me change you into your diaper.  The first of many.”

With a pathetic nod, I crawled onto my mattress and looked up at the ceiling.  Mommy’s words echoed in my head.  The first of many…

• Like 9
36 minutes ago, kerry said:

I hope it keeps going for a long time.

I hope so too!

7 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I love being the architect of your humiliation, dear sister ❤️

Architect of Sophie's humiliation.  That should be your title! XD