LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pick Your Battles - Eps. 10 by bbykimmy!

Loved the last two chapters. You knew that she was biting off much more than she could chew when she called her mommy a brat. She deserves to be put in a thick diaper. She should have had some baby magic baby lotion put on as well. There is no masking that smell. Looking forward to more. 

• 1 month later...

Pick Your Battles:  Episode 10

I stared up at the doorknob from my place on the floor, cuddled up to a plush bunny that was bigger than me.  Everyone seemed bigger than me - and that had been unexpected.  I mean, I knew that they were going to be taller than me, but Sophie was only supposed to be an inch taller than me, why did she seem so much bigger??  The house was dark, they had all gone to bed and I was stuck, the chain going from my collar to the dresser jingling as I shifted.  Alone, in a child's room - the pale pink and purple pastel walls with the Christmas lights around one window, a Tinkerbell nightlight beneath the other.  Piles of stuffed animals lay here and there, and the citizens of the giant Lego castle smiled down at me from atop the dresser.

I couldn't even reach the bed, the chain was too short.

And my stomach was starting to make strange burbling sounds.  I had written about this many times, but I'd never actually FELT it.  I closed my eyes and relived the events of the day.

I had let Sophie diaper me the day before - I'm a Little at heart, it's a hard thing to turn down... and it was great.

But things had gone... awry.

I'm used to cheating on the diaper use, I do it constantly at home.  My mommy never REALLY cared whether I cheated or not, it was just a silly game and she was just as fine to play or not play.

"Promise me you won't use the potty without asking," Sophie had said.  She's my twin but she's a little stronger than I am - she could manhandle me easily and at that moment, I had been firmly in her lap.

"I promise I won't use the potty tomorrow without asking," I had agreed, slipping a word in there as I slipped my pinky finger alongside hers and sealed the promise.  A promise between twins wouldn't be broken.  I wouldn't use the potty without asking.

Tomorrow.

I had gone up to bed, brushing my teeth and getting situated... and it wasn't technically tomorrow yet, so I slid my diaper down and used the potty one last time.  I didn't want to spend the whole night wet, and it wasn't technically breaking my promise.

The sound of Sophie's footsteps at my bedroom door had sent my pulse to racing.  The door flew open - I was still getting situated in the bed, she must have heard the toilet flush from downstairs.  Without a word, she grabbed me by one wrist and one ankle and yanked me out of the bed, dumping me unceremoniously to the floor at her feet.  I stared up at her wide-eyed as she glared at me.

"You promised," she frowned, showing me the length of chain in her hands.  My eyes widened.

"I didn't break my promise!" I protested.  "I promised I wouldn't cheat TOMORROW."

It was a technicality, she loved technicalities in bets... it didn't seem fair at all that she was padlocking the chain to the steel collar I always wore.  It was hardly fair, I was more "traditionally" submissive than she was, I'd been wearing that collar for months and she had already taken advantage of it a couple of times this trip, but nothing like this.  With the chain in her hands, padlocked firmly to my collar, she pulled me to my feet and began walking back toward the basement.

"Sophie!" I pleaded, pulling back on the collar as I whined.  "Please!  I didn't break my promise!"

"Wait here," she said calmly as she walked away... I didn't.  I couldn't.  I rushed downstairs to where Chloe and Pudding were sitting on the couch.  I plopped down in the corner, drawing my knees to my chest as they stared at the dangling chain.

"She heard the toilet flush, huh?" Pudding asked with the smallest smirk on her face.

"Oh Kimmy," Chloe shook her head.  "Why'd you do it?  You promised."

"I didn't break the promise!" I protested.  "I promised I wouldn't use the potty TOMORROW!"

"A loophole," Pudding grinned.

"Oh Sophie hates loopholes," Chloe sighed.  "Kimmy, you have no idea how much trouble you're in."

"But you love loopholes!" I complained.  "You wrote all about it in Pick Your Battles!  How technicalities were the best way to win a bet... "

"That's a bet," Chloe shrugged.  "You didn't have a bet.  You made a promise.  And Sophie hates loopholes in promises."

"Pudding, please," I whined.

"Don't look at me," Pudding's grin never fell, never faded.  She liked watching me suffer - this was nothing compared to our pleasant walk around Youmacon... yet.

"Okay," Sophie announced as her feet reached the cold floor of the basement.  "Where is she?"

My heart pounded as she turned the corner, but that was nothing compared to the flop of my stomach as I registered what she was carrying in her hands.

An enema bottle with a long tube, and a container of suppositories.

"Sophie!  I didn't break the promise!  I didn't!  I promised for tomorrow!"

"She's not even sorry," Chloe remarked.  "There's no apology, just an explanation on how she wasn't wrong."

"You didn't break your promise, it's true," Sophie glared at me.  "But you still broke the rule and you knew you shouldn't.  It's time to pick your battle," she held up each item as she spoke.  "This one will be faster but messier, this one will be longer but less unpleasant.  Choose."

"But I didn't break the promise... "  The glee on Pudding's face was urging me to keep up that line of logic... which meant that I needed to change angles.  "I'm sorry!  I'm sorry Sophie, please... "  It never entered into my mind that we were twins, equals, in this situation... my submissive buttons were being hammered and my brain was as mushy as she intended to make my diapers.  It never occurred to me that I might be able to flip the situation, to put her on the back foot - she was me in so many ways, pushing her submissive buttons might have gotten me out of it.

But I didn't think of that, and I ran out of time.

"Fine, you pick this one," she declared, setting down the enema bottle on the table and grabbing the chain that dangled from my neck, holding the suppository container in my face.  "Pudding, would you give me a hand?"

Sophie and I were almost the same size, Pudding was taller than either of us.  With a twinkle in her eye, the two of them tugged me along, back to the bedroom.

"Please no," I begged, my mind racing futilely and my pulse quick.  "Please, I'll be good.  I promise!  I promise!"

Neither of them spoke a word as Sophie brushed my hair back and unbuttoned my cute kangaroo pajamas...

"You had your chance," Sophie said crossly as she shoved me face down across the bed.  I couldn't see who was doing what, but I felt hands on my back holding me down, and hands tugging at the back of my diaper...

"No!  Please!" I squirmed, gasping as I felt the first suppository being inserted.  But no amount of begging was going to stop them, and soon the begging faded to whimpering and whining.

"Make sure you push it all the way in, the whole finger," Sophie's voice came from over my shoulder.  It was Pudding's finger inside me.  My cheeks burned with shame.  "You brought this on yourself, Kimberly.  All you had to do was listen.  You were already in a diaper, you know what it's for.  But you didn't.  You just had to be a brat."

Yes, it was humiliating, yes it was awful... but it wasn't.  I was living a fantasy.  I had never tried a suppository, and now there were three deep inside me... I felt full.

"I gotta go," I whined as Sophie tugged my diaper back up and arranged it, pulling my PJs back up after and rebuttoning them.

"Don't you dare push those out," she warned, causing me to cower under her gaze.  "Give them about ten minutes, don't you want the feeling of being unable to control it?  You know you do, we all know you do - you write about it enough."

"Do not," I whimpered.  "Stop... "

She didn't.  The only thing I got was being tugged to the floor by the chain as she wrapped it around two handles of the dresser drawers, locking the chain to itself with a small padlock.  The bathroom was just around the corner from the bedroom door, but it might as well be a hundred miles away now.

"I'll come check on you after our show," Sophie promised.  "You sure chose an interesting battle to pick, didn't you?  If only you had just wet yourself like a good little girl."

I could only whine softly as the two of them left, closing the door and leaving me on the floor, chained to the dresser.  I grabbed the big plush bunny and cuddled up to it, feeling the pressure in my tummy and wondering if it would be at all like it was in the stories.

Sophie wrote such good dialogue... and hearing it come from her own lips had been... breathtaking. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

O_O

Wow.

That was, uhh, pretty intense.

Remind me NEVER to cross Sophie. I always thought she was the timid one! But damn! ??

Yeah, when she yanked me out of the bed by a wrist and an ankle I was just STARING up at her.

She is a timid little bunny, she gets picked on, spanked, padded, and teased... but when you're in her crosshairs watch out!

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So I guess I'll be the first pervert to ask the question on everyone's mind:

@bbykimmy Did your first suppository experience live up to your expectations? ?

It's never about the physical sensations, it's always about the mind game.  The physical sensations of a suppository really weren't all that great and it wasn't as intense as people usually write about.  I held it for hours with no problem, but I was also pretty empty - digestively speaking.

Now, the mental sensation of being trapped by Sophie and Pudding and unable to escape because they're both stronger than me.... that was pretty magical.

But again, like everything I talk about - it's because I trust them and I knew we were all just playing.  I could have safeworded at any time and ended the game and they'd respect that.  Nobody crossed any of my hard boundaries and we all had a lot of fun (I hope - I know I did).

7 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

It's never about the physical sensations, it's always about the mind game.  The physical sensations of a suppository really weren't all that great and it wasn't as intense as people usually write about.  I held it for hours with no problem, but I was also pretty empty - digestively speaking.

Now, the mental sensation of being trapped by Sophie and Pudding and unable to escape because they're both stronger than me.... that was pretty magical.

But again, like everything I talk about - it's because I trust them and I knew we were all just playing.  I could have safeworded at any time and ended the game and they'd respect that.  Nobody crossed any of my hard boundaries and we all had a lot of fun (I hope - I know I did).

Kimmy!! *glomps*

So glad to see you and pudding back

Also that was both hot and terrifying...

?

12 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Nice chapter as always Kimmy! Also... The wheels on the bus go?

Round and rou... SHUT UP!

>_<

11 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Kimmy!! *glomps*

So glad to see you and pudding back

Also that was both hot and terrifying...

?

Hihi!  It was in fact both hot and terrifying!  It was a really fun night <3

13 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Nice chapter as always Kimmy! Also... The wheels on the bus go?

I swear Hedgeley. If you use that once more, anywhere. I will hit you WITH my bus where the fuckin wheels go round and round ???

6 minutes ago, Cliché Lesbian said:

I swear Hedgeley. If you use that once more, anywhere. I will hit you WITH my bus where the fuckin wheels go round and round ???

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Cliché Lesbian said:

I don't know who this Hedgeley person is, but it sounds like they are in trouble ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...