LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pick Your Battles - Eps. 10 by bbykimmy!

How embarrassing to have to clean out your panty drawer only to fill it again with diapers. Sophie is going to need to come up with something really good to get Kimmy back. I will start thinking of what that could be. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

How embarrassing to have to clean out your panty drawer only to fill it again with diapers. Sophie is going to need to come up with something really good to get Kimmy back. I will start thinking of what that could be. 

My Kachan is much less open to suggestions than Sophie's CG  :D 

So I'm relatively safe.  Sophie on the other hand...

Just read this and I feel so bad for sophie. In character anyways. I'm sure non role play sophie was loving every second  XD

• 4 weeks later...

Pick Your Battles #8
(Or: More Careless Wishes...)

The doorknob rattled in my grip - it wouldn't turn.  I knocked gently - the light was off inside, so it didn't seem like anyone was in there... but the door was locked.  I tried it again, thinking perhaps it had just been my imagination.

"What are you doing?" her voice was ice on the back of my neck, I spun around and pressed myself to the bathroom door.  The locked bathroom door.

"I just need to use the- "

"No," she sternly interrupted my weak protest, her strong voice a stark contrast to my own squeak.

"No?" I echoed, surprised.  She was rarely this intense.  "Oh, I need to go number two, I wasn't cheating."  I was allowed to use the potty for number two, she had said so.  I didn't even need to ask, I just went.  My hips were narrow, I could shimmy down the diaper without messing up the tapes and pull it back on with very little trouble, I did it regularly.

"No," she said again, her eyes boring into my own.  "You're not allowed to use the toilet."

My mouth went dry and my heart raced at her words.  She didn't do this, it wasn't her scene, it wasn't her game.  If I wanted her to play I had to ask for it, had to schedule it, had to script it.  She'd play, she loved me, but I had to prep things according to how she wanted them.  This was unexpected.

"Sweetie, I really have to- "

"No."

She cut me off again, but the ice was giving way to heat.  She sounded irritated at my continued probing.  I could pop the lock on the bathroom, I'd had to do it before it was locked by mistake with no one in there - all I needed was a paperclip - but now she was there.  Staring at me.  Why wasn't she walking away?  Why was she just... watching me?

"But I have to- "

"You asked for this," she said pointedly, stepping forward and slipping a hand under the hem of my skirt.  My breath came in short gasps as she squeezed the front of the dry padding between my legs.  "You begged me to lock you out of the bathroom, to make you use it."

I couldn't respond, couldn't speak.  She was so close to me, her hand rubbing the soft plastic of the padding between my legs, giving the slightest friction of the papery, cottony embrace on my most delicate parts.

"I didn't... not... " I tried to protest.

"You did," she smiled.  "You asked me to make you use them for everything just once, so you could find out what it felt like."

That had been months ago!  Why was she doing it now!  I really had to go and the heat in my cheeks felt as intense as the heat between my legs.  She was right and now I had to pick my battle carefully.  I could safeword, I could end the game right there and then... but she'd never want to push these limits again.  It had taken months for her to go from a request to action on this one, there might not be a second time.  I could choose to end it, or I could give up, give in, the way the smaller part of me, the submissive part of me, had begged for months ago.

"Please, I really have to go," I whispered, feeling a little lightheaded from the embarrassment.  I wasn't ready.

"Then go," she said, leading me into the kitchen.  She sat down on a chair at the table and just stared at me.  "Well?"

"You... I... but... " the words wouldn't come.  I was a writer!  Why wouldn't the words come to me!?  I was good with words, they danced to my will like I was dancing to mommy's right now.

"I'm waiting, little girl," she said again, crossing her arms as she stared up at me.  "Squat down, right now."

I did.

And now with her eyes above me, staring down at me rather than up, as I turned what she was telling me to do over and over in my mind, I felt smaller than I ever had.  I really needed to go - I hadn't gone in a couple of days.  Wetting was one thing, but this was another entirely.  I had never done it before, it had always been fantasy, imagination... and now the reality of it was staring down at me just as my mommy was staring down at me.

"Fill your diaper," she said calmly, as though she said it every day.  It might not have been her scene, but she was a good actress when she wanted to be.  "Push your mess into your pants and show me what a complete baby you are."

I couldn't take it.  This was it, this was the moment of truth.  In that squatting position, I could feel my body ready to go, ready to defile myself, to debase myself, to prove to her that I was the smallest of the small.

My mind went back to the first time I had wet... it had been a flimsy drugstore Depends, and I recalled how hard it had been.  How I had drank water all day but when the pressure on my bladder exerted itself, I couldn't overcome my potty training.  How my body wouldn't let me.  How my very first wetting had come while sitting on the toilet, in that pathetic diaper... and how wonderful it had felt.  How warm, how pleasant, how... shameful.  I still loved wetting - it came much more easily now - but I had never taken that next step, I had never...

"My sweet baby needs to go," she said, her hands folded in her lap.  Her touching me would have been too much just then and she knew it.  "So go.  Let it out, fill that diaper for your mommy."

And so I pushed, my cheeks as red from effort as they were from embarrassment.  Unlike my first wetting, this came much more easily and even as I heard the adult part of myself screaming in panic as I felt the mess begin.

You can't do this!  You're an adult!  Go to the toilet!  My mind was racing, raging, panicking as I neared that point of no return.  I closed my eyes and pushed that voice away as I pushed my bowels, bearing down and willing my body to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was little.

That I deserved to be in diapers.

I gasped as it slid out of me, solid and hot, pressing against the confines of the diaper.  I felt the back bulge as I pushed, but most of all...

I felt small.

I felt so, so small as I squatted there in front of my partner, my love, my wife... my mommy.  As she watched me, her eyes on me, her hands so close.  As I shamefully forced my mess out of my body and into that waiting diaper.  I was not going to fight this battle, I was giving in.  I wanted to give in.  I wanted this.

I had never felt so very Little in my entire life as I pooped myself.

My breath came in short gasps as I finished, as the load sat there heavy and warm in the seat of my diaper.  I looked up at her with pleading eyes, terrified of rejection, terrified to see derision in her gaze.

It was amusement that greeted me.  That smirk.  That playful smirk that she wore when she felt thoroughly in control, when she knew she was bringing me joy by bringing me shame.

"Are you done, sweetie?" she asked gently.

I could only nod.  My words were gone, I was too Little.  In that moment, I felt tiny.  Minuscule.  Helpless.

That was it.  Helpless.  I felt more helpless in that moment than I had in my entire life - she had tied me to things, beat me, gagged me, left me in a wet diaper overnight while bound to the nightstand beside her bed, but never in the whole of my being did I feel so utterly and completely helpless as I crouched there in a shitty diaper.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead.

"You're such a good girl," she whispered.  I felt the small smile creep at the corners of my mouth... as she reached forward...

And pushed me.

I lost my balance, landing flat on my backside, right on the mess that I had just made in the now-bulging diaper.

I felt it squish under me.

My breath rushed out of me in surprise as I sat there, staring up at her.  She had forced me to sit in my own mess without a word, she had taken my choice and shown me my place.

And THAT was as Little as I had ever felt.

Ever.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Holy heckleberries. Oh my stars. 

This is just. 

Aahh, I love this so much! Kimmy you stinkie little minx ~ soon you're gonna be as little as the little bunny stink princess that Soapy is. 

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Let me say that backwards.

Wow.

Let me say that upside-down.

Mom.

Why would anyone do that? It's like more work and stuff. 

Pick Your Battles: Episode 9
(Or: A bet gone wrong!)
By Sophie

I glanced down at my phone; why was Mommy so persistent today?  She never texted this much - sometimes, she would forget to check her phone all day!  What had gotten into her?

Mommy >> I know you’re having fun playing school and you want to act like a brat, but I won’t stand for that in my household.

I puffed out my cheeks in frustration, and they took on a bit of color.  I was not playing anything - I was in the middle of class!

Sophie >> Shhh

Against my better judgement, I sent another follow-up text.

Sophie >> brat

It was only a moment later when she replied.  My phone vibrated under the desk.

Mommy >> Excuse me?

Mommy >> What did you call me?

Mommy >> Go ahead, repeat it

Mommy >> See what happens

I looked up at the front of the room, at the professor and the Powerpoint on the projector, then back down at my phone again.  She really was a brat…

Sophie >> *mumbles* brat…

Another moment, another text.  I checked it nervously.

Mommy >> I know what building is yours at school

My building?  I read the message again to be sure I had heard her right.  Was she… threatening me?  I rolled my eyes.

Sophie >> So what?

Sophie >> I’m not afraid of you *sticks out my tongue*

Mommy >> *gets dressed*

Mommy >> *packs baby powder*

I stared at the two replies in sequence.  The room around me seemed to drift away.  It was just me and my phone.  Was she packing the diaper bag?  Was she thinking about coming to my school?  I typed back to her:

Sophie >> …you won’t come all the way out here.

Mommy >> Are you willing to bet on that?

A bet.  Chloe and I bet all the time, but Mommy never did.  She hated making bets - probably because she always lost - but this seemed to be an exception.  A smile spread across my face.  Interesting.

Sophie >> Yes.

Mommy >> Yeah?  What’s the bet?

Sophie >> Whatever you want.  You wont win.

Mommy >> If I come out there, I put you in a diaper and you wear it to class.

I hesitated, my thumbs over the keyboard.  I hadn’t worn a diaper to school since high school.  But my school was over an hour away and Mommy wasn’t patient enough to make the drive here and back.

Sophie >> …fine.  And if you don’t, then you do my chores this week.

I had to clean the bathroom and take care of the cat litter.  She wouldn’t agree.

Mommy >> Okay, it’s a bet.  When does your class let out?

I checked the clock.

Sophie >> Half hour.  Then I have a two hour break before the next one.

Mommy >> See you soon.

I rolled my eyes.

Sophie >> We’ll see.

After that, I forgot all about the bet.  We were talking about something interesting in class and then we split up into groups for a project.  During my break, I went to my usual spot in the study room and pulled out my laptop.  I had some editing to do.  But half an hour into it, I was surprised by another text message.

Mommy >> Come outside.

Sophie >> …why?

Mommy >> Now, little girl.

I sighed.  This was just some stupid joke and I didn’t want to play.  But if only to satisfy her stupid bet, I packed up my bag and went outside to the place where Chloe would pick me up.  I would take a picture of the empty spot and send it to her.  Bet over.

But when I got outside, the spot wasn’t empty.  My van was there, waiting for me, with a familiar face smiling through the windshield.  I puffed out my cheeks and stomped up to the passenger door.  She rolled down the window.

“Seriously?!” I asked, incredulous. “It’s over an hour to get here!”

“Traffic was good,” Mommy said with that bright smile.  That smile that told me what she was going to say next. “I won.”

My stomach sank.  I looked in the van and saw the diaper bag on the floor behind her seat.  I blushed.  Oh no…

“Get in little one.  We’re going to get some lunch.”

I climbed into the passenger seat and buckled in.  Mommy pulled away from the curb and drove down the street.

I couldn’t believe this was happening.  I couldn’t believe she actually came out here!  Now I had to do my chores when I got home and I’d have to wear a diaper to class.  I’d have to wear a diaper to class, I thought again, because it was completely unbelievable!  The thickness between my legs, the hug of the wings around my hips, the light crinkle when I walked… and to make matters worse, I was wearing a dress!  I tucked the hem between my legs shyly.  I shouldn’t have made this bet…

Mommy pulled into the parking lot of a Panera, in the corner, away from prying eyes.  I looked around at the slew of cars in a mild panic.  There was no way…

“Get in the back,” she told me. “We need to get you changed.”

“Absolutely not.”

“You are backing down on a bet?” she asked, an eyebrow raised.  She knew me too well.  If I made a promise, a bet, a pinky swear, that was sacred.  I would never go back on it.  With a huff, I climbed over the center console and into the back of the van.

“This is so stupid,” I muttered.  But no matter how stupid it was, Mommy and I both knew it would happen.  She sat me down on the back bench and knelt on the floor in front of me.  One of the seats had been folded down, giving her plenty of room.  She really planned this, hadn’t she?

“Oh don’t be so pouty my gorgeous girl,” she said lightly, as her hands slid up my dress and hooked around the waistband of my leggings. “We are just keeping you safe and dry while you go to school.”

“I don’t need diapers,” I said sharply.  But with a tug, she pulled my leggings and panties down to my knees and off my feet.  That action eroded what little confidence I still had.  Suddenly, I was just a little girl being undressed by her Mommy.  I blushed and looked away.

“Of course you don’t sweetie,” she appeased. “This is just in case.  And when you get home, I’m sure all the stars will be there.”

The disappear-when-wet stars.  I shied further into the seat.  She unfolded the diaper in plain sight - anyone could glance through the window and see what she was doing!  But nobody did.  My heart was racing.

“Up,” she said simply, and I did what I was told.  One simple word had become such an ingrained instruction. ‘Lift your bottom so I can put this diaper under it.’ She moved my dress aside and slid the padding beneath me.

I leaned back in the seat, glancing at the windows.  From my vantage point, I couldn’t see anything but the tops of nearby cars.  No Panera.  No people.  No anything.  Just me and Mommy.  That helped calm my nerves.

I felt her sprinkle powder over my skin, then I felt it pour between my legs.  The whole car filled up with the scent and I sat up in frustration.

“That’s too much!” I hissed. “People are going to smell it!”

“And then they’ll know what everyone else does - that you’re just a helpless little diaper girl.”

Her words were icy water over my anger.  In a second, I had gone from an irritated adult to a tiny girl in her arms.  She folded the front of the thick diaper up between my legs and adjusted the wings for a good fit.

Then, with a whirl of color and motion, she threw the dress over the front of my diaper and leaned forward between my legs.  I sat forward in confusion just as a shadow passed by on my left.  I looked up at the head of an older man.

My breath caught in my chest.  Had he seen?  Was he looking.  My heart started to race and I looked down at my girlfriend with panic all over my face.  But her expression was bright and giddy, leaning over my padded crotch and looking as natural as possible.  Finally, the man opened the car door next to us and disappeared from view into the vehicle.  I let out a sigh of relief.

“This was the stupidest idea ever,” I muttered, exhausted from the ordeal.

“Really?” Mommy asked. “I think it’s cute.  And he didn’t see anything.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I kept you safe.” Her hand reached up under my dress and patted the front of the diaper, rubbing the padding ever so softly. “And even if someone did find out, who would be surprised anyway?  You’re just a baby after all.”

Her sweet smiles and cute words ebbed away my panic.  I rolled my eyes and looked up at the roof of the van.  A few minutes later, lying like that with her between my legs, another car replaced the one beside us and the woman inside hurried into the Panera.  When Mommy was sure we were alone again, she finished taping on my diaper and pulling my leggings up over it.

It had been a while since I wore a diaper this thick out of the house - the last time was months ago, to the movies.  I forgot how they rustled so subtly, so quiet that hopefully no one but me could hear it in the crowded bakery.  I forgot how they filled the space between my legs and forced my steps an inch further apart.  I felt… small.  I felt perpetually little.  No matter how I shook the feelings away, they kept coming back.

“Does my little girl want mac and cheese?” Mommy asked sweetly.

“Please,” I muttered shyly.

She ran her hand down the back of my dress, against my padded bottom, only for a moment.  I gave her a harsh glare and tried muster up my adulthood.  But it was nowhere to be found.

“Brat,” I said quietly, only to her.

“Isn’t calling me that what got you in trouble in the first place?” That was all the incentive I needed to behave.  She wouldn’t punish me in public, but too many wrong words and she might say her own words a little too loudly.  I had to pick my battles.

We were given a little buzzer to tell us when our food was ready.  Mommy went to get some tea and I was tasked with finding us a seat.  The place was packed and I hated crowds.  My hand ached for Mommy’s… but I had a job to do.  I had to make her proud!

I finally found a small table in the corner and hurried to get it before someone else did.  I pulled out a chair and sat down too fast, causing a puff of powder to escape the back of my diaper.  The area filled up with the thick scent of baby powder and my cheeks turned pink.  Higher thinking had slipped away and all I could wonder about was when my mac and cheese would get here.  How was I ever going to make it through class like this?  How was I supposed to hide the truth: that was I was just a little girl.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1