LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence combined with heat & humidity

Being urinary incontinent for over 10 years & fecal incontinent for 5 I've grown to enjoy most every aspect of it except for 1 thing. Heat & humidity! We have had a very warm and extremely humid summer this year and in order to keep from being offensive in odor to others I need to stay well covered with a plastic backed diaper & PUL coverings. It's been rough this year as where I work there is no air conditioning. I realize there is not much that can be done except for this outlet to moan & grown about it. Northern Wisconsin looks mighty good right about now. I'll retire at 62 which is just 2 short years away. Maybe we will sell it all & migrate north.....

• 5 weeks later...

I hate being hot and humid. I lived in Illinois for most my life.  Now in SoCA, it was in the 105 range last month. When it's hot like that, I like to load the diaper with a tone of baby powder and spend the day on a trail in the heat. I like how the sweat makes the diaper get thicker from being in the hot sun and sweating. And when it's hot like that, there's very view people on the trail so I can play around in the creek mud in just my diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

Its October 7th and here in PA tonight we have low of 72 with humidity at 90%. We are normally thinking about the heat this time of the year. Latest in the season I can remember using the AC.