LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What movies get you into your baby mode

Not sure if this has already been done but What movies get you into your baby mode and bring your little side out for me it has to be Little man, Look who's talking, Look who's talking 2 and Boss baby as there is something about those movies that bring out my little side. I think that it is to do with most parts showing things from a Baby's POV like looking up at a mobile 

Loads of other stuff I watch because I'm not a grown-up yet.  Harry Potter, Narnia, Sound of Music.  An ancient pre-Monty Python kids comedy programme called "Do Not Adjust Your Set".  The South Park Movie.  But it's only Mary Poppins I have to be careful about watching as it's guaranteed to have me acting like a 2-year-old every time.  Thumb in mouth, wanting my dummy, bottle or a booby.  And I'm never going to watch it again without a nappy on, as I really wouldn't be happy.

26 minutes ago, diaperwearntigger said:

Winnie the Pooh!

Of course - how could I have missed him out!  And Peter Pan.  That pesky crocodile still has me trying to hide behind the settee.

I think there's a difference between "family films" and "baby films".......

Elmo in grouchland is a good "baby" film. The canon movie takes films are good too....  Also care bears the movie. And wind in the willows.....

I recently watched "Boss Baby" as well as the half-hour episodes on Netflix. I also enjoyed "Little Einsteins," although that isn't actually a movie. Movie to watch: "Coraline."

I'm DL and I never get into any AB modes or feelings, however I would have to say that the 1967 version of Disney's Jungle Book would have to be close for a lot of people.  Who wouldn't like the fantasy of being 8 years old and spending all your days running around in the jungle in just your orange diaper?

I'm home alone for the week as of this lunchtime, & now I'm watching the Sound of Music.  Teddy's watching too.  A bottle with white wine in it, my dummy in place (when I'm not drinking the wine).  Not sure I'll be able to watch all of it before bedtime though.  Looks like the Sound of Music has to be added to my list as well.  Binkie's in his basket.  These are a few of my favourite things...

• 1 month later...