LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Personals

diapercj

I was curious about this, cause I have emailed back and forth with a few girls on the personals area of this site but have never physically met anyone from there. Has anyone ever met someone from diaper personals and made a relationship out of it. Fill me in, give me hope....please.

well Even though your in to girls I will say that i've met 2 people from the personals when I lived in albuquerque N.M.

I'm in to girls AND guys. i'm BI but even thought I go for wemon too I've only gotten to hang out with guys from the personals.

its still fun to hang with the guys even if one of them is a sissy its still guy on guy hang outs just playing video games and talking diapers.

so thats my experience.

smiles.

I've met more people through the boards here than on the personals. I've messaged people through those boards. I've been messaged through them. Never went anywhere, really.

Well, I've been a member of this board for a little over 2 years now and I know I haven't posted much, but it's mainly because of my full time college and full time work schedule. I still enjoy my diapers though when I have time of course and I read these boards occasionally. Anyway, I've met a few genuine ladies on the peronsals, but never in person yet, mostly just online chatting/email. I've even talked to guys before, even though I'm totally straight, I've chatted with a few mainly in the chatroom. I was talking to people back when the personals was very hard to navigate with the old site. Right now, I'm only talking to one and that's diapergirl80, and we are in the same state! I really enjoy talking to her, just wish I could be online more often when she is. I think the personals is a good place to meet others if your looking for romance, but just like any other personals, there are a lot of "fakes" and spammers out there. The new personals is much better though.

I have had a few guys contact me.. One in SC looking to meet, I messaged back but never heard from him again.. (Nope, not gay), and I did talk to Margy on the Dmates site, and got her to come back to the abdl story forum :-)

I have had like 90 profile views, and can only see 10 or 20 people that have viewed me, everyone else hides or something??

Feel free to contact me, I am a very open minded, sensitive guy..

Josh

This was sort of an experiment, to which I already knew what the answer to it would be. That is, that women have little or no problem meeting men on the personals (new or old, yes I was a member way back when before there were assigned member numbers and the old personals site with hundreds of unattended female profiles mixed with males trying to get looked at). Whereas men have almost no luck at all meeting females in person. I too have e-mailed back and forth with a couple of girls but they eventually fall of the face of the earth. (Sigh) I just wish that the sex ratio was more even.

• 2 months later...

The women never respond, except for that diaperlover80 girl with all the butt pictures. Even on "normal" dating sites women never respond. I always have to butter them up with compliments to get some half assed response out of them, it's just one sided and not worth it, women are assholes, plain and simple. At least the ones I like. The ratio is like 2,000 to one on that personals site, it's so depressing. You'd be better off kidnapping one off the street and just tell her how she's going to live the rest of her life (sorry, was that dark?).

I always have to butter them up with compliments to get some half assed response out of them, it's just one sided and not worth it, women are assholes, plain and simple. ... You'd be better off kidnapping one off the street and just tell her how she's going to live the rest of her life (sorry, was that dark?)

Gee, if you hold women in such high regard as that, it's no wonder you can't find one to date you! <_>

• Like 1

Wow.... woman are assholes.... kind of agree with pipsqueak on that one... no wonder....

Even though I never looked for or met anyone from the personal ads, I did find my daddy in the yahoo abdl chatroom when it existed. I was the first one to speak to him...and things took off from there.... talking on the phone and online.... to meeting in person.... to moving to be with him...and to being engaged.... we get married on October 6, 2007..... so even though its not really to your question about personals.... we did meet online.... so yea, it can happen.... I guess I just wasn't really one of those woman who are assholes.

From an oldie.... I go along with pipsqueak and tigger: yeah, no wonder!

I have met several lovely ladies from chat rooms, online and in person. Even lived with one for 3 years - but she couldn't accept me in nappies so we parted. No other romance has come, but several superb friendships have come along - including one delightful lady who loves to wear nappies herself. Just nothing 'clicked'... :huh:

I love female company of any age as friends, and one day something more will happen! My tuppence worth of advice would be: be positive, look for the good things in a girl and be true to yourself. Online can also be just as good as at a party or in the office.

You never can tell. The joys of life :D

Simba B)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Katharsys

I have to throw my two cents into the mix here along with all the other people on the positive side of things.

Even though it is an artificial virtual community, it is still a community none-the-less. And as much like in real life, a persons attitude does much to progressing a friendship, and everything else will spring from that root. In truth, it is much easier to form friendships that could possibly lead to a relationship here than in real life because 1: we are a community that is centered around a similar shared enjoyment so there is always that single point of commonality, and 2: you have time to compose your thoughts and words - the ability to shape and reshape your ideas into a reasonable, coherent form (unlike a real time true life conversation).

Personally, I have only met two people I have ever chatted with within the ABDL community, and no, that was not for any kind of relationship purposes. However, I do think that I have many friends through here and other communities I belong to, that if given half the chance, I might actually go see. Some have even progressed to the point that if they needed help of some kind, I would see what I could do to provide assistance (some more than others...)

However, unlike the real world where there is that type of snap-decision hookup you appear to be looking for, women in particular cannot really make the additional evaluations that are provided by the non-verbal cues of seeing someone (i.e. body position, facial expressions, etc.) so the evaluation process is much much slower...and if you are looking for a true lifelong relationship, wouldn't you want that for a solid base anyways? Heck, for mere safety's sake, I doubt there is a single woman on here that would meet someone without that long period of getting to know them first. Case in point, look at Tigger. I know her and her daddy were dancing for years before it came to fruition. I remember her talking about finally going to visit around 2002 or so in the Yahoo chat room - please correct my dates there if I am wrong.

So don't complain that you cannot meet people through here. Don't call people assholes for not responding to your pick-up lines. Impress with your communication and inter-personal skills - you may be surprised who turns up on your doorstep one day.

• 2 months later...

My daddy and i met on the old diaper mates personal ad site that was run through here. we've been together for over a year and a half now.

As a straight female who had ads on the diaper mates site, it is frustrating, i was very clear in my profile what i was looking for, yet 99% of the people who responded had clearly not read my profile.

Being a minority here, women get a lot of emails from a lot of men, many of whom are just looking to get off.

My daddy got my attention because his email didn't mention diapers in any way shape or form. As we both had ads on a diaper website we already knew we were interested in them.

If you find a girl on a diaper website, then chances are you already know she likes diapers, so try asking her other questions about herself, and when you tell her about yourself, prove you have a life outside of diapers, by not mentioning them.

The reason people post on a diaper site is so they dont have to go through the whole awkward "coming out" stage with someone, thats covered at the beginning and then you can just get on with getting to know each other.

A relationship isn't going to last if all you have in common are diapers.

Yes some women are assholes, just as some men are assholes. THink of all the people you meet everysingle day. How many of them do you go on to have a relationship with? Internet ads are just like that, you aren't gonna meet 'the one' right away. You gotta talk to lots of people out there!

• Like 1

Hello and nice post....... thanks for your input. After many years I have had no success with diaper personals. It is safe to assume that most AB/DL,s are males looking for females to at least accept them or us for whom we are or better yet a woman who would enjoy being at times "Mommy" On DD personals there is around 5500 males and 400 females. For the Adult Baby and even diaper lover male thats not very good odds. Yet of the 400ish females the majority are Adult Babies themselves looking for well the Daddy. I personally have had the best luck on vanilla personals like yahoo. I simply state that part of my life is "different" ..... a fetish hinted at so to speak. Without playing games and at the right time I share with them my AB side. I have shared this info with about 20ish woman. Of the 20 the majority did not want to persue it but were extremely understanding and non-judgemental towads me. I have however met personally 5 of the twenty who did baby me and played "mommy" It is also very interesting that the majority had no clue at all about Adult Babies or Diaper Lovers. Ya, I am currently single and do agree that a happy relationship cannont just revolve around diapers so to speak. I will say that most AB/DL males do understand that. I also don't believe that a few bad apples(some AB/DL guys) ruin the bunch of us as well. If I went to any non-diapered singles event where there were 30 single and looking guys and lets say 2 woman here is what would happen.... Well, you know what would happen a lot of guys acting like jerks. I guess there are more factual and concrete reasons that more woman not as AB/DL's but as potential "mommies" are not involved in our community. None the less thanks for your post and have a wonderful day..

Excellent points, Glenny! AB/DL only makes up a small portion of who we are and if you're looking for your "soulmate" you'll probably have better luck finding someone who matches most of the qualities you're looking for in the regular community. But as with the lottery, someone always wins eventually, so throw your hat in the Diapermates ring too. You're not out anything by trying, and who knows, you might be the one to hit the jackpot.

• 12 years later...
On 2/19/2007 at 9:04 PM, Acecool said:

I have had a few guys contact me.. One in SC looking to meet, I messaged back but never heard from him again.. (Nope, not gay), and I did talk to Margy on the Dmates site, and got her to come back to the abdl story forum ?

I have had like 90 profile views, and can only see 10 or 20 people that have viewed me, everyone else hides or something??

Feel free to contact me, I am a very open minded, sensitive guy..

Josh

It's wild to see stuff written about me... This takes me back.