LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wiccan Littles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was for a while.  Still am?  Maybe?

that period of my life was very formative.  I have since moved ‘on’ to incredibly advanced magick...to the point that I’m no longer ‘Wiccan/pagan’.  I understand the universe burrito on a WHOLE OTHER level and it leads you to some pretty interesting places and semi-secret (we’re hiding in PLAIN SIGHT, mind you) social clubs that are essentially merit-based.  I’d say I’m more of an Alchemist these days currently studying Discordianism. I have a very unique but incredibly powerful style of alchemy that manifests itself in spades at Burning Man...

...you want pagan?  That city is THE EVENT OF LIFETIMES.  And, like I said, given demonstrations of your abilities and a bit of evolution towards the concepts of “the self” and “the other” and GODHOOD, you’ll, as Timothy Leary once said “Find The Others”.

the magick I was doing (or thought I was given the boys ignorance) back in my pagan days was literally child’s play.  I’m a god damned master now...and the funny thing is.....you literally can’t teach it....but it’s totally right there beneath the surface of your consciousness and THE WHOLE DAMNED UNIVERSE just waiting...

people, when it comes to default spirituality, are easy to program and lazy in practice.  They keep searching and believing in these externalities of capital T Truth.....but are usually far too much unconsciously wrapped up in themselves to have ANY kind of psychic potential.  

The odds are are better for atheists and pagans....but the same blindness is persistent there as well...

......I am probably making very little sense.  That’s okay, I don’t need to.  These paths are very personal and must be found on their own and not everybody need find them.  Most of most will not because it’s an incredibly difficult journey getting to “the edge” of human potential and takes literally “everything you got”.

simple answer:  yes, I was.......but then I found the path of waking up.....and got a reeeeeal good look at it And decided to hit the snooze button and keep the dream alive!

and every year, I go out into the desert for months on end with all the other ‘woke’ people and RAGE my 3rd eye up.  It fraking RAINS miracles to the point the miraculous becomes ordinary. Literally.  We call this “being jaded”.  You have to have a few years behind you to get over the fact this seemingly dead universe is not only VERY much alive but decidedly and personally “fing with you” and the other folks conscious enough to play ball around you and...........

....it’s not faith.  It’s pretty fraking concrete evidence.....except that nothing is concrete in the infinite realms of The Mind.  For further information, please consult your pineal glad.

THUD.