LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How big was your largest poop in a diaper?

I usually take 40-60 ml in the morning before breakfast. I would leave it in the fridge and then wheb i down it I'll mix it with a milkshake or orange juice to help mask the taste. If you're drinking it straight then pinch your nose, it'll help you get it down. It can produce some explosive results in 3 hours and you'll be messing for the day. I also like to have some prunes (not a full bag) with it to make it more interesting. However, make sure you stay hydrated, drink plenty of water. Shouldn't be a problem if you like wetting your diapers anyway?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BenjiDL said:

I usually take 40-60 ml in the morning before breakfast. I would leave it in the fridge and then wheb i down it I'll mix it with a milkshake or orange juice to help mask the taste. If you're drinking it straight then pinch your nose, it'll help you get it down. It can produce some explosive results in 3 hours and you'll be messing for the day. I also like to have some prunes (not a full bag) with it to make it more interesting. However, make sure you stay hydrated, drink plenty of water. Shouldn't be a problem if you like wetting your diapers anyway?

Nice idea to mix it with something else.

But take it as pure as possible is more efficient now ?

How it is in comparisons with psyllium ? Because I had great result with it (but 10-12h after). Soft and lot of poo.

Peeing is not a problem for me, I love that. It make my diaper warm, thick and so squishy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 1:26 AM, BenjiDL said:

Ml? METAMUSEL OR miralax

• Like 1
On 4/16/2022 at 12:34 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Did you sit in that POOPIE for a couple of hours buddy?!???♥️☺️?♥️?♥️?♥️☺️???♥️? That must have felt SO GOOD!!!!??????????????♥️??

Oh most definitely little buddy.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Oh most definitely little buddy.

Well good I'm glad you enjoyed your big poopie you made in your diaper. The film ones are always really good. it just feels right, like some soft oatmeal in your pants!?????????? LOL!????