LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How big was your largest poop in a diaper?

• 7 months later...

My biggest poop in a diaper was a few years ago after a 3 day camping trip where I didn't poop at all in 3 days. When I got home, I knew I had a massive solid poop that wanted out. I diapered up and started pushing it out. It was the biggest I ever had. I can only estimate it was 20 inches or longer and at least 1 inch across from how much it hurt my butthole. As I pushed it into my diaper, it kept stopping because it was so solid that it didn't want to bend over. I had to pull the diaper down a bit to make room for it and push it from side to side to get it to bend over. It seemed to take about 2 minutes or longer to get it all out and my butt was very sore afterwards from being opened up so big for so long to get that poop out. Now a days I am incontinent and don't expect to ever have a poop that big again, but it would be fun to get another one like it because it was a massive, solid lump in my diaper. I have had a lot of very full diapers from diarrhea, but they don't compare to a good long solid poop.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow good question. I held for three days once, and I was bursting. I couldn't wait to get outside and walk to my car. I stood outside the big window just looking at the dresses and let out a fifteen inch anaconda. I have to admit, my legs got weak. It felt awesome too. After about a good two minutes I started walking to my car. glad I was wearing loose jeans. I sat in my mess and enjoyed the ride home in pure bliss. I have to admit it did leak onto my jeans, but who cares. I have a washing machine. Shower and bath and good as new.

• Like 9
  • 2 months later...

I've always enjoyed holding it to get the largest poop. But lately the poops are so large it's a disaster if I sit in it. I've had it come out the back and half way up the front. My poop is so soft lately, I wish I had very hard and big poops - like the kind I use to have when I was a toddler and my eyes would water and tear up from the pain. 

• Like 1

Hmm probably when I was planning to do it in the park, but the coffee hit me too strong while cooking breakfast. I rushed into my room and barely got my diaper on before a grapefruit-sized stinker exploded into my diaper. The bulge was noticeable even with shorts over it.

I still went to the park though haha 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 11:46 AM, CleDL said:

Hmm probably when I was planning to do it in the park, but the coffee hit me too strong while cooking breakfast. I rushed into my room and barely got my diaper on before a grapefruit-sized stinker exploded into my diaper. The bulge was noticeable even with shorts over it.

I still went to the park though haha 

I bet that felt great too !! Chilling in the park with a big load in your diaper !! I know that feeling all too well

• Like 1

I envy you folks who can hold for 3 days.  I can sometimes hold it for a few hours but it depends on what I eat.  There are days or even hours as soon as I eat something I have got to take a poop.

Though I have had a nice loaded diaper once.  I do not remember when it was but I do remember filling a diaper up nicely.  Though cleanup was not that great.

On 3/20/2019 at 1:57 AM, fillemup said:

My biggest poop in a diaper was a few years ago after a 3 day camping trip where I didn't poop at all in 3 days. When I got home, I knew I had a massive solid poop that wanted out. I diapered up and started pushing it out. It was the biggest I ever had. I can only estimate it was 20 inches or longer and at least 1 inch across from how much it hurt my butthole. As I pushed it into my diaper, it kept stopping because it was so solid that it didn't want to bend over. I had to pull the diaper down a bit to make room for it and push it from side to side to get it to bend over. It seemed to take about 2 minutes or longer to get it all out and my butt was very sore afterwards from being opened up so big for so long to get that poop out. Now a days I am incontinent and don't expect to ever have a poop that big again, but it would be fun to get another one like it because it was a massive, solid lump in my diaper. I have had a lot of very full diapers from diarrhea, but they don't compare to a good long solid poop.

How long did you stay in that loaded diaper?

I don't remember how long I stayed in that diaper, but it was most likely about an hour or two that I stayed in it and enjoyed the load in my diaper. I doubt I will ever get a load that big in my diaper again because I am totally incontinent now due to a ruptured disc in my lower back. I really didn't have a problem holding a load in many years ago when I had full control of my bladder and bowels, but nowadays, when my body says it's time to  expel my pee or poop, I have no say in the matter no matter where I am at at that moment. Everything just comes out without my say so. This total incontinence can be a really embarrassing thing to deal with because you have no idea just how embarrassing it really is when you are in the supermarket and all of a sudden, you start filling your diaper with a load of really smelly poop and you need to just push your cart a side and leave the store to go change your dirt diaper. This happens to me every other time I go to town to pick up supplies for the next week.i really dislike this total incontinence, but I have no say in the matter because I have nerve damage on the nerves that control my bladder and bowels from the ruptured disc in my lower back. It is really annoying when you have no say what so ever when or where you are going to pee or poop. I don't mind having accidents at home, but it is really embarrassing when I have accidents in public. I would never wish total inconetnence upon anyone because it is such an embarrassing to deal with.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, fillemup said:

I don't remember how long I stayed in that diaper, but it was most likely about an hour or two that I stayed in it and enjoyed the load in my diaper. I doubt I will ever get a load that big in my diaper again because I am totally incontinent now due to a ruptured disc in my lower back. I really didn't have a problem holding a load in many years ago when I had full control of my bladder and bowels, but nowadays, when my body says it's time to  expel my pee or poop, I have no say in the matter no matter where I am at at that moment. Everything just comes out without my say so. This total incontinence can be a really embarrassing thing to deal with because you have no idea just how embarrassing it really is when you are in the supermarket and all of a sudden, you start filling your diaper with a load of really smelly poop and you need to just push your cart a side and leave the store to go change your dirt diaper. This happens to me every other time I go to town to pick up supplies for the next week.i really dislike this total incontinence, but I have no say in the matter because I have nerve damage on the nerves that control my bladder and bowels from the ruptured disc in my lower back. It is really annoying when you have no say what so ever when or where you are going to pee or poop. I don't mind having accidents at home, but it is really embarrassing when I have accidents in public. I would never wish total inconetnence upon anyone because it is such an embarrassing to deal with.

Have you tried Nullo pills?  It is a internal deroderant.  That will remove most of the smell.

I have had Nullo pills in the past and they definitely work, but I ran out a while ago and can't really afford them right now. I do plan to get more of them in the future because they do eliminate the embarrassment when I poop myself in public which does happen about twice a month. I really do my best not to poop myself in public, but that is really difficult when I am totally incontinent.

I'm bowel incontinent and I've only ever been constipated a few times in my life since I almost always have diarrhea. One of those was in preparation for a music festival. I decided that since we were camping, I wouldn't be using any diapers and would try to avoid the porta potties at all cost. Three days before, I started taking plenty of loperamide and eating low-residue foods while also taking some metamucil so my stools wouldn't be so runny. I only had one BM on each of these days and even managed to hold it while driving home from work. I tried to poop the morning we were leaving but got a turtle head. Over the next 3 days, I continued to take loperamide and didn't have any accidents. I tried to poop whenever I got to a real toilet like at a restaurant but never needed to go when it was convenient. On the third day, my stomach was bloated and really hurting. I tried to poop twice while we were there (once in a portapotty!) but nothing came out. I didn't take any more meds after noon that day because we were driving home at night. 

When we got home at about 8pm, I still couldn't go so I put on a diaper and went to bed early. I woke up at about 3 or 4am already wetting and messing. I couldn't stop pooping as I ran because my load got looser and looser. By the time I got to the toilet, I'd had a blowout up my back and down my legs. Then, I had to clean up everything that spilled on the floor when I moved to the toilet to finish up. There must have been close to a cantaloupe's amount of poop. I had to flush once after I stopped pooping and another time for dumping the poop in the toilet which clogged because there was too much to flush. It took me over an hour to clean up before I went back to bed, but woke up 1.5h later with urgency and didn't make it to the toilet. That day, I got to the toilet twice and had 4 more accidents (one when I was taking a shower and some unexpected diarrhea ran down my leg) before I gave up and just sat on the toilet for the evening. Super glad it was a long weekend so I had the day off.

• Like 5
On 7/8/2019 at 6:39 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I bet that felt great too !! Chilling in the park with a big load in your diaper !! I know that feeling all too well

Mhm, it was amazing hehe. Nothing like stopping in the peaceful woods to sit on a log and squish your poop.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how you hold it for 2 or 3 days. When it comes it comes if I didn't wear diapers there would be a mess in my pants on quite a few occasions. I've tried holding it because I didn't want to go but no luck I can hold for about 5 mins max and then i can't hold a y longer even if I'm sitting on it trying to keep it in.

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2019 at 9:07 PM, solmaris said:

That day, I got to the toilet twice and had 4 more accidents (one when I was taking a shower and some unexpected diarrhea ran down my leg) before I gave up and just sat on the toilet for the evening. Super glad it was a long weekend so I had the day off.

whooooaaaa, hope it was fun even if it was a struggle.

Saved up my poop for a day, took 60ml of Castor Oil before bed. Woke up in the middle of the night with a stronge urge and the mess completely filled my ABU Space diaper. The mess went all the way to the front and so I slept in it. Later on and had another gush of diarrhea that went all the way to the back. My diaper started sagging and was super squishy.

What an Experience!

• Like 4

I often wear diapers to work in a professional setting.  I am discreet, and wet during the day.  When my wife was out of town I made plans to hold my poopies in and mess on my way home.  During my day at work there were several times that I thought I couldn't make it through the day and would have to use the big potty.  I was able to make it and while walking out to my car, with other people I really messed my diaper a lot.  Since this was outside, what I had just done in my diaper was not noticeable.  I wasn't worried about odor, but the poopy was so big and although firm, I was anxious that my diaper wouldn't contain it and then I would be discovered.  Fortunately, the diaper did its job while walking to my car. Now the second worry; since it was such a big load I was worried about sitting in my car and leaking out onto my pants and car seat.  It was a good day, the diaper continued to keep my mess totally contained.  This was one of my larger messes.  Clean up, however, was not that bad, since I have cleaning up down to a science.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Never tried the Castor Oil thing, but I had been constipated for about three days after eating some dark chocolate. I got home on Friday and downed about two glasses of prune juice. It was the first time I blow out my diaper from front to back. I did not even sit down and it was coming out the sides.

I had a Dulcolax fueled explosion about 6-8 hours after taking five Dulcolax a month or so back and it was simply overflowing my diaper!  I barely got into the bathtub before the dam burst and it poured out of the diaper's leg holes,  down my legs and into the bathtub. This was in a diaper with leg guards too, so it could have been worse if they hadn't been there to contain it all.

Five is one more than the recommended dose of 4 pills from the label.  When I did prep for my colonoscopy in April, the dosage was 5 Dulcolax, then six hours later I had to drink half of a 64 oz Gatorade that had a 5.67 oz bottle of Miralax mixed in.  Then every 30 minutes after, I drank another 8 oz until it was only 8 oz left. The last 8 was saved for several hours before leaving for the procedure.

Five Dulcolax isn't much more than label dose of four and it was in August and the first time since my April prep...

1 hour ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

I didn't realize you were doing it for a colonoscopy. I went for one also about 10 years ago. My butt was hurting from going so much, and mostly liquid at the end of it all.

I had the colonoscopy in April.  I did the Dulcolax with the diaper explosion in August, four months later.  I was only comparing the dose of five that I took to the recommended on-label dose of four, as well as the same 5-pill dose (and Miralax/Gatorade) from the prep in April.

The biggest poop I ever remember having in a diaper was after spending two nights with my aunt when I was about 9. I refused to poop in the toilet anywhere away from home. By the time we got home the next night was had fallen asleep in the car and mom put me down for bed in a diaper. The next morning when I woke up, I loaded the already wet diaper. I remember the first big log slid out and piled up in the seat of my diaper. The second wave was much softer. When I was done and mom opened the diaper in the bathroom it was all up in my crotch area. That one I’ll never forget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3