LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Things (Private for Tidit45 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Rei Shapiro was a very short sixteen year old girl with short brown hair, baby blue eyes, and a love of anything cute. She was shorter and smaller than anyone in her school but didn't mind as it made it easier to find cute outfits. When she had the chance she would usually be in the toy store in the mall looking at the new dolls. Rei had never actually bought one since she got out of middle school always afraid someone would tease her. She was in the toy store again today looking longingly at the clothes one of the dolls was wearing wishing she had some like it.

"Well hello their little miss I see you in here almost every day looking at these dolls..." I pick one up. "Would you like one? This is my shop so it's on the house if you'd like." I say putting to beautiful cute little doll in the elementary school looking girls hands with a smile. "Hi I'm Trisha the shopkeeper I'm 35 how old are you little one? Wheres your mommy?" Trisha the shopkeeper said happily and politely, shes 35 and single. Shes a good looking woman for her age with long blonde hair and ample bosoms and bottom to match but has always put her shop first.

Rei blushed not wanting to tell Trisha she was an adult so quickly made up a lie. "She's outside waiting for me" She told the shopkeeper without thinking as she had said it more than a few times before. As she held onto the new doll she went to leave thinking she was in the clear. Rei was starting to head to the door when she heard Trisha right behind her.

Trisha followed the little girl close behind saying "good I cant wait to meet the mother of such a cute little girl!" But as Trisha followed the girl out side she felt like something was up. 

"Oh little one wheres your mommy? If shes not here why dont you tell my your name and I'll see if I can find her." Trisha said worried

Rei began to panic as Trisha insisted on going with her this time to her mommy. She looked around the mall before deciding to pick a random woman and hoped they played along. "Mommy is right over there" She told the shopkeeper pointing to a woman sitting down on a bench. Rei hoped her plan would work as she hugged the doll and began walking over to the woman.

Trisha was happy to see the girl picked a woman now she could see if this little girl was for real or not. "Ok let's go see your mommy little one." Trisha grabbed the little girls hand and lead her over to the woman on the bench that the little girl seemed to be her mommy. "Hello miss is this your little girl?"

The woman on the bench looked surprised at the question but after a minute smirked at the small girl and said "ah yes my little girl, silly girl mommy told you not to bother any one. We will talk more once home!" The woman on the bench grabbed the small girl and put her on her hip to carry her. "Thank you miss for giving my daughter the doll and returning her to me." Ella says to the shopkeeper thanking her. 

Ella is a tall thin blonde 28 year old woman with D cup breasts who at one time was Rei's neighbor a long while ago and is now happy to catch the girl in this precarious position.

Rei didn't recognize Ella and was just glad to get away from Trisha. As soon as the shopkeeper was gone she went to try and get off the lady's lap to go home. She was definitely going to have to be a lot more careful next time she went into the toy store to avoid the incident happening again. Rei blushed as she found Ella was still holding her and preventing her from escaping.

Ella picked the little girl looking teen up placing her on her hip and carried her to a near by clothing shop not saying much except when Rei trying to get down swatting her bottom hard and saying "now now little no squirming or mommy spank." 

Once inside the shop Ella went right for the kids selection 

"Uh thank you for helping me but I need to get back home please" Rei told Ella as she tried to get the woman to put her down. She was stunned when the woman ignored her and even threatened her with a spanking. When she saw they were going into the kids section of a clothing store she had a bad feeling about what would happen next. Rei did like cute stuff but tried to avoid wearing kid clothes if she could as they made her look even younger.

"Please no ! I'm sorry I pretended you were my mommy just please let me go !" Rei begged Ella as she saw the dress. While it was very cute she knew with it on everyone would think she was wearing a diaper under it. She knew if she was put in it she could easily fit and be spotted from a crowd without much trouble. Rei gave Ella a pleading look as she held her doll very tightly.

"No please I'm too old for baby clothes !" Rei continued to beg Ella as she kept trying to get away. She was sure she couldn't fit in anything from the baby section except most likely the diapers. As they came closer to the baby clothes though she was reminded of her small size and toddler or preschool clothes that she could fit in. Rei didn't dare bring up diapers not wanting to give Ella any more ideas to humiliate her.

Ella chuckled as she ignored Rei's pleas and grabbed a pacifier off the shelf opened it and popped it in the small girls mouth. "Now hush or you'll really be unhappy baby." Ella quickly grabbed a near by cart putting the dress in followed by another pacifier, a couple bibs, and a few bottles. Rounding the corner Rei got put in the child seat in the front of the cart so Ella could grab a few things which would only be apparent once they left the isle. Ella grabbed a pack of large sized Pampers along with powder and wipes. All while giggling and cooing at the squirming Rei

Rei kept silent not wanting to anger Ella at least until she got some Pampers. "No not diapers ! Please I don't need those ! I swear I'm potty trained !" She begged the woman after spitting out the pacifier. The diapers were much more babyish than anything she had every thought about wearing. Rei knew with her small size it was unlikely that Ella couldn't make her wear one of the Pampers since they were sure to fit.

"Pwease I don't need diapers ! I'll keep my panties dry I promise !" Rei begged Ella as she kept the pacifier in her mouth this time. She didn't like the fact that she was getting no choice in what clothes she would soon be forced to wear. If the loss of all her adulthood happened too quickly she would probably snap and think she was a real baby. Rei looked up at Ella her eyes begging her to spare her the humiliation of being diapered.

Not paying any mind to the begging girl I push the cart through the store but feeling like trying to give the little trouble maker false hope I swing the cart back around and pick up some thick training pants. "These are your chance to be a big girl." Ella said chucking them into the cart after showing them to Rei. Once back on track Ella  finished picking up a few more cute things and walk us up to the busy check out line

Edited by tidit45

Rei quickly stopped fussing as she saw Ella put some thick Pull-Ups in the cart. She would have preferred panties but was pretty sure that the woman wouldn't let her wear them even if she could go without an accident for a week or even a month. Maybe if she was lucky she could escape from the woman before she decided to put her in diapers at night just in case. Rei tried to get a good look at the designs on the Pull-Ups hoping Ella hadn't chosen any with too infantile designs.

Rei blushed at Ella's statement not wanting to deny it and risk angering her. She knew it was a miracle that the woman had gotten her Pull-Ups along with the Pampers. Trying to turn around in the cart so she could see the designs on the training panties was proving very difficult. One thing Rei could see for certain was the Pull-Ups were definitely not the largest size. 

Rei wanted to fight Ella on sitting in the carseat but knew it would do not good and might result in losing the Pull-Ups. She did pout though not happy that the woman was treating her like this. Maybe if she was really quick and really careful she could escape from the woman before she had to have another childhood. Rei still had no idea how she would escape Ella's house and hoped she would even be able to reach the locks on the doors.