LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Things (Private for Tidit45 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

"No ! Give it back now ! It's mine !" Rei whined to Ella as she kept jumping up and reaching for the doll. She began to sniffle as no matter what she couldn't quite take it back. After a few more jumps she was done and began crying in frustration. Rei was going to be impossible to deal with if Ella didn't return the doll very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

"B but those are my big girl clothes. I need them" Rei whined as she realized that had been Ella's plan all along. She didn't want to throw away her bras and panties but really wanted her doll back. Not sure what else to do she fell on the floor and curled up in a fetal position before starting starting to cry again. Ella would need to give Rei back her doll soon to avoid getting her more upset.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"No I need those ! Please don't throw them away !" Rei begged Ella as she quickly took her doll back. She grabbed the bags and held onto them the best she could. If the bag tore open she would just put as much of her stuff as possible into her suitcase. Rei was still crying from Ella taking her doll and trying to keep it.