LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Things (Private for Tidit45 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

"Can we please stop by my house before we go home to your house ?" Rei asked Ella trying her best to sound nice and sweet. She hoped if she could get to her house she could get inside to safety and lock it before the woman came in. Trying her best to look innocent she hugged the doll the shopkeeper had given her. Rei knew this was going to be her only chance to get away from Ella before she was put in her new clothes. 

"Please I have some stuff I want to get and then I promise I'll be a good girl for you !" Rei begged Ella lying to her hoping she would fall for it. She wanted to avoid the makeover the woman planned to give her at all costs. Spitting out the pacifier she began to cry loudly trying to force the lady to stop at her house first. Rei hadn't thought her plan out if Ella wanted to come into the house with her as she continued to cry.

Rei looked out the car window the best she could from the carseat before telling Ella "That's not my house" She then gave the woman the address to her apartment. The apartment only had one other person living with her but thankfully she was always at work by now. Rei tried to sit up and look out for her apartment but the carseat made it difficult to see too much.

"Yeah just let me out of the carseat and give me five minutes then I'll be right back" Rei told Ella sounding just a little bit too eager. She began struggling in the carseat trying to unbuckle herself even though it was impossible. It appeared she would have to wait for the woman to unbuckle her and hope she didn't insist on coming in with her. Rei kept struggling against the carseat restraints not having much patience at the moment.

"I'm not trying to escape I swear ! Just please wait in the car and I'll be out in five minutes !" Rei begged Ella hoping she would fall for it. She squirmed around trying desperately to get out of the woman's grip not realizing it would hurt if she fell. If anything her struggling would only work against her and give the woman less reason to trust her. Rei looked up at Ella hoping she would wait in the car instead of carrying her into the apartment.

"Can you at least put me down so I can get my key out ?" Rei asked Ella trying one last time to trick her. She had a spare key by the door but kept her copy of the key in her pocket. If she was lucky maybe the woman wouldn't feel the key poking her. Rei continued squirming around unaware the edge of her key was poking Ella.

"I'm not a baby I'm a big girl !" Rei whined as Ella took the apartment key from her. She knew unless she could get it back there wouldn't be much use running away later. After a few seconds of debating what to do she stopped squirming around trying her best to forget she was being carried. Rei was determined not to leave the apartment without her panties no matter what Ella said.

"No please don't spank me ! I'll be good I swear !" Rei began begging Ella as she was put over her knee. She began squirming around wildly trying her best to escape getting a spanking. It had been a very long time since anyone had spanked her but knew it wouldn't take much to turn her butt red. Rei quickly wore herself out and couldn't fight or struggle against Ella anymore.

Rei was crying by the end of the eight swats despite Ella not spanking her very hard. She had come close to having an accident and had barely been able to keep her bladder from releasing into her panties. As the woman hugged her she refused to hug back instead trying to get off her lap. Rei only wanted to get a few things from the apartment then she would go with Ella. 

Rei frowned but stopped squirming around so Ella would release her sooner. She had to use the bathroom but didn't want the woman to know in case she insisted on taking her like she was a little kid. Hopefully she could get most of her adult clothes to take back with her. Even if Rei couldn't take her adult clothes she was determined to get away from Ella eventually.

"Please put me down so I can get it myself" Rei told Ella as she tried to get off her lap. She could reach everything in her room but her roommate had gotten her a kid stool as a joke. Even though she didn't need it the kid stool had come in handy a few times. Rei would probably take that as well as however many adult clothes Ella would let her take.

Rei rushed to the bathroom trying her best to hold it while doing a little potty dance. She was in the bathroom and had almost made it when she went to pull down her pants and panties. As soon as she quit doing her little potty dance her bladder quickly released itself. Rei burst into a fresh set of tears upon having an accident less than five feet from the toilet.

Ella giggled watching the whole thing. "Ok it's ok baby... let mommy fix it." Ella quickly undressed the crying wet girl and ran her a bubble bath. Once she placed Rei in she cooed softly " mommy will be back in 2 seconds baby girl." Ella said leaving the bathroom and heading to the car

Rei kept crying as she was undressed and put in a bath. As she sat in the tub it didn't occur to her that she could try and lock the woman out of the apartment. It was obvious to her that the woman was likely getting the Pampers, one of the new pair of clothes from the baby section, and maybe even the pacifier. Rei was about to get out of the bathtub but Ella returned at that moment.