LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heya!

Hi DD!

You can call me Hummer. I'm 23 years old (in human years, that is!), living in New Hampshire, and being a science geek, I spend my days working in a medical laboratory. I'm a singer and musician in my spare time, as well as a writer, and an avid consumer of bad cartoons and old video games. When I can force myself off the couch, I'm also into hiking, rock climbing, working out, camping, skiing, playing hockey, and hanging out at the beach or swimming hole. My dream in life is to have a place of my own out in the woods, a couple massive dogs, and some kind of agriculture to keep me busy, like beekeeping or maple tapping.

Despite having been potty-trained successfully both day and night by age 2 1/2, I started wetting the bed again at age 11. Since then, it's been very off-and-on: six months wetting almost every single night, then a year or two dry, and repeat. My pediatrician tested me for basic causes, like diabetes or UTI, and finding none, decided it was more likely caused by stress or "growing pains". He started me on a trial of demsopressin, but it only seemed to reduce the volume of each wetting, rather than stopping it from happening, so naturally my parents went out and got some store-brand adult pull-ups to handle the rest. As we all know, those are useless for bedwetting, and in time they got sick enough of cleaning up leaks that they started buying me genuine Depends, the plastic-backed ones with the six tabs. After the first "dry spell" to follow, I never told my parents when my bedwetting would start back up (can you think of a more mortifying conversation to have?), and to spare myself the embarrassment, I'd go out and buy my own. That continued until I moved out for college, where I could spring for diapers like Abenas and Molicares without worrying about someone going through the mail.

When I was 22, I started experiencing the urge to pee a lot more frequently and more severely during the day, eventually resulting in many pairs of wet pants and some very invasive medical procedures (thank your lucky stars if you've never had a cystoscopy before!). While I'm still convinced my problems are neurological in nature (given the timeframe, along with a lifelong tendency to get constipated and an abnormal gait), my urologist and neurologist have found no definite causes. I've tried several different medications, all of which have either awful side effects (oxybutynin made it impossible to wear contact lenses, and tamsulosin made it impossible to breathe through my nose), or were prohibitively expensive (mirabegron costs $450 for a 90-day supply, whereas padding up 24/7 costs significantly less for me). I'm still due to get an MRI of my brain, just to rule out any possible causes up there, but barring any miraculous discoveries therein, I'm just about exhausted with trying to get an answer from the medical world.

Being diapered most nights around the start of puberty, along with having internet access, definitely crossed some wires in my developing mind. I consider myself more of a DL, but I do have an appreciation for the world of AB things. I sleep with a teddy bear, have a pacifier, love diapers with colorful prints, and am looking to expand my collection of onesies and footie pajamas. I wouldn't say I regress or have any particular ageplay age, because I prefer the "humiliation factor" of being an adult who's either drawn toward or "forced into" such juvenile things. However, I'm also into puppy play, so I completely understand the appeal of taking on a different role and mentality to simply be someone else for a time. My interests also include chastity, bondage, spanking, toys, undies, spandex, and much more!

I look forward to getting to know you all, and thank you for taking the time to read a little of my story!

HI!  I'm new too.

And what kinds of cartoons and video games *she asks in eager anticipation* please tell me they include some of the classics like Masters of Orion, or Wizardry?  If they don't -- would you like an education?  kidding ... (well, not entirely, I mean I'll totally introduce you to those games if you wish) but seriously whatcha into?  I love old cartoons and games.  I too often encounter folks for whom "old game" is FF9, though.

1 hour ago, Loren said:

And what kinds of cartoons and video games *she asks in eager anticipation* please tell me they include some of the classics like Masters of Orion, or Wizardry?  If they don't -- would you like an education?  kidding ... (well, not entirely, I mean I'll totally introduce you to those games if you wish) but seriously whatcha into?  I love old cartoons and games.  I too often encounter folks for whom "old game" is FF9, though.

Haha, I think our definitions of "old" might be off by a decade or so! I'm a big fan of TMNT (usually the '03 incarnation), the Pokemon anime, He-Man, Ed Edd and Eddy, as well as some newer shows like Steven Universe and Avatar/Korra. As far as video games, I was mainly a PS1/Game Boy kid; Spyro, Crash, and Pokemon are my go-tos. 

Well I’m more than a decade older so that makes sense.

I do love pokemon though.  I cried when my Pokemon Yellow cart vanished.  I have a new one and Yellow on my 2DS, but it’s just not the same.  I hope wherever Pikachu is, she’s happy.

if you like cRPG at all you might check out Wiz7, it is still the gold standard for anything not trying to do a jRPG.  And MOO2 is THE 4X game.

I loved He-Man when I was a little girl.  And care bears.

Hi and welcome, from another here at DD, Hummer. Good to meet you, and a pleasure to have you come on board with us. Sounds like a rough pothole stretch of incontenent/bedwetting road, you’ve been down. But, it’s nice to know you’re not the only one, and you have a place here. I wet the bed some myself, way back. I was lucky, it stopped for me, around age six. But now, who knows, at my age, could come back to haunt me again. But, maybe not so bad, as I like diapers anyway. 

I’m a fan of old vintage cartoons too! But, with the different in ages, and eras, it’s more of the 60’s, 70’s Saturday morning stuff. And even older, like Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, etc. They’re part of my psyche, and deep in my head, LOL. 

Away, just wanted to say hi, and welcome you. Have fun and enjoy! 

22 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

I’m a fan of old vintage cartoons too! But, with the different in ages, and eras, it’s more of the 60’s, 70’s Saturday morning stuff. And even older, like Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, etc. They’re part of my psyche, and deep in my head, LOL. 

???? HANNAH BARBARA, T&J, and Looney Toons!!?? *swoon* marry me 

19 hours ago, Loren said:

Lol, sorry Loren, you’re to late, I’m married. But, maybe we could all still, sit around in our diapers some Saturday morning, and binge on cartoons, cold pizza, and PB&J. :t61026:

23 hours ago, Loren said:

I am also a HUGE fan of Lonney Tunes! It's a shame you can hardly find the good ones anywhere online. WABBIT SEASON!!!

So, if you're not busy this weekend we could drive up to Vegas and...

28 minutes ago, Loren said:

not very much into boys 

... Err, nevermind. :blush:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I am also a HUGE fan of Lonney Tunes! It's a shame you can hardly find the good ones anywhere online. WABBIT SEASON!!!

I know!  Or they’re very weirdly edited,  

8 minutes ago, Loren said:

I know!  Or they’re very weirdly edited,  

THANK YOU! It's gotten to where I don't like looking for episodes anymore because I'm afraid of what I might find. ?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hey my name is Devin, I’m located in Plymouth NH. I love skiing, hiking, camping, rock climbing, biking, snowmobiling and more. I love the outdoors and I love wearing diapers. I wet the bed at earlier points of my life and can’t do so anymore. I am in collage for Meteorology and I’ve been looking for a friend to share this ABDL passion with. I’ve never met up with another ABDL and have wanted to do so for years. I want to be changed and change another baby and cuddle and go out to cool places while safe and padded up! I’m a really open minded person and very accepting. I can travel and I do smoke weed as well. I can’t host. Usually I’ve always worn tranquility ATN diapers however I do have a few cloth ones. I’m willing to change wet and messy diapers. I am looking for a guy or a girl to hangout with and relax with. Please message me and let’s become good friends!!!

CBB31213-469E-4DE0-8893-15E1D515D646.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...