LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

Skye was feeling better now but did enjoy getting fed her bottle and the warmth of the snuggles as she laid in bed with james

Aurora smiled at Tommy’s statement.” Well there’s not much to do really I’m making hash browns and steak but if you want to pick out some cheese that would help.” She said

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy stood on the stool watching what Aurora was doing as he licked his lips hungry and interested cooking.

After she had settled down and was comfy he looked down at her “how about we go join your brother and sister downstairs I’m sure breakfast is almost ready too “

“Well it looks and smells great. I’ll get the kids ready to eat.” He placed skye in a high chair first and put a bib on her, he next got Tommy in his high chair and than went to the living room and got Tiffany as well “I promise you can watch more cartoons later but first breakfast” as he put bibs on each and fixed 3 bottles of orange juice and placed one on each tray

“ thanks hon.” Aurora said ashe she mixed the steak with the  hash browns and got it in bowls putting on on each high chair.” Eat uo my little angels.” She said before making a plate for James and the. One for herself 

Skye was enjoying her breakfast when the urge to poo rose and soon an audible mudslide was entering her soaked night diaper as she ate her breakfast letting out a sigh as she finished and went back to eating like nothing happened

” Thanks i wanted to do something different.” She said smiling

A strong odor quickly filled the kitchen along with the audible sound of a massive poo James chuckled “I think maybe it was a bit too good for some of them” as he quickly knew it was skye as he saw her sighing relieved. James figures it was better to wait and let her finish eating

James nodded and agreed with him “yes I was thinking the same thing. They would love it there” all the kids focused on there breakfast didn’t even hear the conversation happening. Tommy letting out a burp as he finished his bottle 

He smiled and reached out “mmmhmm dat was nummy in tummy” as he held onto aurora  not wanting to be put down.

James wiped tiffaanys face and placed her down before going to skye and picking her up “phew ok you want me to get you cleaned up and ready for the day?”