LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James come in softly trying to be as gentle as possible knowing she would see him as a stranger “hi I’m James, I’m friends with your mommy and I’m aunt auroras husband. Can you say hi?” He said softly hoping not to scare her 

Tommy started to wiggle wanting to get out of the hair chair since he was all done and full 

Aurora saw this and lifted him out the high chair.” You wanna go play. I can let you play in the living room.” She said as she bounced him in her arms.” How about some juice.”

After he explained him self Tiffany nodded.” Hi me tiffeny.” She said happily

James smiled seeing how happy Tiffany was which made it easier as he picked her up “well it is very nice to meet you Tiffany. There’s a very yummy breakfast waiting for you. Are you hungry?” He  bounced her and could tell she was wet but would let aurora handle it as he’s never changed a diaper before.

Tommy nodded his head “gwape uic peease” as he sucked on his thumb 

“ hugry.” She said before giggling from the bounces. She was ready to eat 

“ ok honey and does your mommy give you a bottle or a sippy.” She asks him seeing they had both as she got The juice from the fridge.

James smiled and brought Tiffany to the kitchen and buckled into her high chair “well we have a very hungry girl here that’s ready to dig in” as he gave her her plate of pre cut food.

Tommy was supposed to be drinking from a sippy cup but held his arms up “botwel peease”

“Me gots it” as Tommy held the bottle and began to drink while waddling away. He started to look around and realized skye wasn’t there and started to slowly climb up the stairs to wake his sister up to play.

Tommy finally made it up the stairs and to his big sisters room. He crawled over to her and started to nudge her “sissy wanna pway?” As he tryed to wake her up 

James more focused on keeping an eye on Tiffany and making sure she didn’t need anything 

Skye watched him  leave knowing her mother would be upset like always about one of the precious babies crying.

Aurora beard crying and made her way to tommy and lifted him into her arms.” What’s wrong honey.” She asked

Tommy cried for a bit unable to speak as he was a bit overwhelmed and upset and missing his mommy and daddy as well. “Swis mad at me” he was eventually able to get out. He buried his head in auroras chest.

James stayed with Tiffany knowing at least one of them should have an eye on the kids at all times 

“ oh dear.” She said holding him and rocking him gently so he calmed down. She headed back down to He kitchen “ can you go talk to skye she made tommy cry and i don’t want to leave him while he’s like this.” She said

James agreed and brought a plate of food as a piece offering and got up and made his way upstairs and went to skyes room and gently walked in the smell from the wet sheets was strong and he pretty quickly figured out why skye was upset. He knew he had to be gentle about this as skye had her sheets pulled up “hi...umm I’m James I’m friends with you mom dad and aunt auroras husband,  I just thought you might be hungry I made some pretty special pancakes”

James put the food down and knew skye had to be embarrassed “hey there is nothing to be upset about. Look we’re gonna just take these sheets and pjs and get them washed before anyone finds out ok. It can be our little secret alright” holding out his pinky 

James took the wet sheets and pajamas from skye and when she came back out he bent down to her level “now how about we go downstairs and you enjoy breakfast with your brother sister and aunt while I get this cleaned”

Tommy had calmed down and held his bottle for aurora to give Feed it to him

Skye nodded as she put a dress on and headed downstairs for breakfast 

Aurora took the bottle and fed it to tommy letting him take it on his own

tiffsny went about eating her food messily like usual

James quickly threw the clothes in the wash like he promised not to tell anyone about and came back to the kitchen and helped skye with making her plate of food.

Tommy had settled down by now and as he layed there drinking his bottle he was a bit too relaxed and without much effort let out a little grunt and started to fill his diaper and soak it as well

Skye let James make her plate and started to eat once it was done.” This is yummy.” She said

auroa was rocking tommy gently she. She felt the diaper start to warm and expand to hold everything he was doing in his pants before the smell hit her.” Get it all out honey.” She said rubbing his back gently