LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

James was putting the remaining bags in the car early Saturday morning for there 2 hour drive to his sister in laws. Him and his wife 6 month pregnant wife aurora would be watching Aurora's nieces and nephews for the week as the parents enjoyed a week long cruise to celebrate there anniversary. Aurora thought it would be a good idea to get some practice before there little addition comes in 3 months. Although Aurora was looking forward to the time with the kids James was a bit more nervous. Although it was great that him and Aurora would have a family soon he didn't know much about kids and worried about being a father. He knew his wife would be a natural at it and she was the most kind-hearted girl he knew but him not so much.

He finished loading up the car and went to the bedroom "Hey sweetie i have the car loaded you ready to go? I know your sister mentioned wanting us to be there before the kids woke up" as he smiled at her as she really was glowing

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora was dressed and ready to head out as her husband came into the room.” Yeah sorry it took so long.” She said as they headed down to the car.” It’s been so long since I’ve seen my sister and her kids.” She said before laughing” you gonn abs on with the kids.” She asked

James laughed a little nervously and held her hand as he drove “well with you I’m willing to take on anything” he gave her a kiss and began the drive. “I’m going just listen to whatever you tell me to do babe you’re the expert when it comes to kids”

They drove making pretty easy time since it was early with not many cars on the road yet and they pulled up to the house as James took a deep breath “well ok this is it”

Auroras sister welcomed them inside the house and Melissa thanked aurora for and James for doing this since they haven’t taken a vacation since there 5yr old skye was born. James was helping Melissa’s husband with the luggage as Melissa talked to aurora “so the kids are still asleep but should be waking up soon. They know mommy and daddy are going away for a few days and that there aunt aurora and uncle James will be taking care of them. Just so you know skye has been wetting the bed recently than had an accident the other day at the mall so just make sure to remind her before going out and than no liquids 1 hour before bed. The twins Tiffany and Tommy are potty training but they are both struggling Tommy is quiet and doesn’t like to say anything and Tiffany doesn’t like to stop playing to go....” as Melissa continues to give aurora a run down of everything she needed to know “I know you guys will be great at this and be great parents I just want to make sure you guys are prepared. And if you need anything you can text me or call”

Aurora listened to her sister but didn’t have some questions.” If Skye continues to have accidents what should we do and are the twins gonna keep with their potty training while you guys are gone.” She asked not wanting to invade on her sisters parenting techniques by doing something she wouldn’t want her to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Well skye is about to start kindergarten so I really don’t want her in pull ups during the day...just try to keep reminding her, it’s only happened twice over the past few weeks so I’m hoping it’s not a trend. If she keeps wetting the bed though than I would say put her in pull ups. For the twins please try to keep potty training I’m hoping that a change of people might help. Usually when we’re at home I try to give them lots of juice and set a timer and make them sit every time it goes off.  Sometimes putting there potty’s in front of the tv helps “

James was coming back inside and heard the end of the conversation as Melissa went to the kids room first going to Sykes room since she had her own room and bent down and kissed her head “mommy loves you very much”she whispered softly 

Melissa went to the twins room as well and did the same thing glad they were all comfortable and fast asleep. She left the rooms and came back hugging aurora one more time and thanking her before leaving so they didn’t miss there flight.

James smiled and kissed his wife. 

“How about we make a big breakfast for when they wake up? I can make my famous blueberry pancakes. What do you think?”

“ i think that’s a great idea I’ll get started on the bacon and sausage.” She said as she headed to the kitchen so they could start on breakfast making sure they baby monitors were close by so they could hear the kids 

James did enjoy making breakfast with his wife as they made a great team together in the as he flipped pancakes and made eggs as well.

tommy was the first to wake up. He smelled something yummy and sucked his thumb and looked around the dark room expecting mommy to come get him soon. Tommy hadn’t moved to a big kid bed yet as he freaked out and got scared to easily from it. “Mommy....mommy?” He started to call out from his crib

“Yep I can handle it from here” as James put the breakfast on the plates for each and set it on the table and poured juice for each of them.

Tommy was standing and waiting to be taken by mommy and saw a different lady walk in he got nervous and went to the corner and pulled the blanket over his head to hide

Aurora saw this and sighed.” Honey i know I’m not your mommy but she’s my sister and I’m here to take care of you and your sisters for the week until your mommy comes back. Now can you come out and say hi.” She aaisnin a nice voice 

Tommy poked his head out from behind the blanket thumb still in mouth and a little hesistant but she sounded really sweet and nice. “Hi......me womi” as he tryed to say his name softly and although a little nervous and scared held his arms up to be held 

He yawned and rubbed his eyes still slowly waking up as he rested his head on her shoulder. His still wore diapers at night since he wet heavily when he’s asleep since they are more absorbent 

James finished with breakfast as the table was set and on the high chair for the twins 

His ears perked up when he heard about breakfast as he shook his head “bwefest me hummry!” As he smiled a little and held onto aurora as he was carried to the living room 

James smiled and tryed to be nice and kind “why hello so who do we have here?”

Aurora nodded and carried him downstairs thinking he would have to go again and there wasn’t a point in changing him yet. They made it to the kitchen and she placed him gently in his high chair.” This is tommy. Tommy this is James he’s my husband she said

“Hello Tommy it’s nice to meet you. Are you hungry I made you a really good breakfast” James said while helping Tommy get buckled into the high chair 

Tommy still  didn’t say much he didn’t like a lot of change at once or the attention and quietly began to eat his breakfast messily shoving food in his mouth  and looked around “swissy?” As he turned his head looking for Tiffany and skye 

“ I’ll go see if the girls are up.” Aurora said as she headed back upstairs

tiffany was just was waking up her diaper warm and wet from a good nights sleep. She stood up in her crib and saw hr brother was already gone before smelling the scent from breakfast 

JAmes stopped aurora “no you already got Tommy and he seems more comfortable with you. Let me give it try with the girls. If you hear crying and screaming from me than come help” he tryed to joke and gave his wife a peck on the cheek before going upstairs. He went to Tiffany and Tommy’s room first. 

Tommy continued to eat loudly and munch on breakfast. Feeling his tummy rumble a little bit from the food but ignored it and kept eating