LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

Skye looked up at him knowing she didn’t poopy and was clean.” No poopy” She said

aurora got tommy back into the stroller.” Do you know if they have changing rooms here or do you wanna chnage her in the truck

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“You’re right you didn’t go poopy but you did wet your diaper and I don’t want you to get sick or a rash”

Tommy moved around not really wanted to sit in the stroller “ I walk pease”

James looked around “maybe I should go to the truck and it’s probably a bit cleaner than the bathrooms here. If you want I can take her and catch up”

James handed her teddy and got the soaked diaper off and began to powder her and get her cleaned and in a new diaper while she was distracted. “Ok there we go. Now we can go back to the merry go round” as he wiped off his hands with sanitizer and threw the used one away

James was walking back to the stroller holding skye when he saw skye awake “hey there princess you’re finally awake. It’s your turn to pick what we should do” he told Tiffany as he put skye back in her stroller as teddy was there waiting for her 

They all made there way to the facepainting section. To,my doing as told and holding onto the stroller.

James helped Tiffany into the chair as a lady showed her all the designs to choose from

James saw skye having a blast in her stroller “do you want hour face painted too or do you want to play more with teddy”

James picked skye up out of the stroller and brought her to the pictures of different designs knowing she was shy “it’s ok you don’t have to have one but there are a lot of pretty designs”

tommy nodded his head and picked the lion