LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora got out and opened the back door seeing tommy waking up.” Hey baby lets go have some fun” she said lifting him up when she felt his wet shorts” oh dear someone leaked. Honey did we pack extra outfits Tommy’s diaper leaked and his shorts are soaked.”

Tommy was still waking up slowly and just layed against aurora sucking his pacifier as he let a little more out as well as he waited to be changed.

James went to check in the diaper bag “I think I did....” as he dug in and was able to find one extra and sighed “yes but this is his only pair of dry shorts hopefully there’s no more leaks”

The worker made sure each was buckled in as Tommy bounced “giddy up giddy up” as the ride started to move and he held on laughing thinking he was a cowboy.

tommy stayed with Tiffany letting her sleep while watching the kids ride 

Once the ride was over Tommy was having a blast “again again!!!” 

The ride had stopped in front of him so James was able to help get the kids off. As he picked up sky the seat was wet and as he picked her up her diaper was clearly very damp “we need to take a diaper break sweetie” James said looking st aurora

“ we can go one more time.” She said placing tommy back on with her. She the. Heard James.” Ok honey we need to do a diaper break but we’ll come back i promise.

skye let janes loft her up.” Again.” She said looking up at him having enjoyed the merry go round

“Aww I’m glad you had fun princess but we need to get you cleaned up first than we’re gonna let you and your brother ride again ok.

Tommy just accepted what aurora said and took the paci clippe to his shirt put it in his mouth