LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eastern CT Daddy Switch

Diaperedrider

Hi All! I copied the following from my profile. There is a bit more information there if anyone is interested in a bit of my history. Thanks for reading!

Who I am in a nutshell:

I guess you can say I'm an ab/dl switch. I do have a little side but my daddy side is just as strong. I am more of a diaper lover than a little but if the person I meet is also a switch that would be awesome as well because you get the best of both worlds.

I am funny, caring, daring, spiritual, honest, ambitious, creative, intelligent, compassionate, and very open minded. I am looking to meet my ideal woman for a healthy long term relationship and the only way to do that is to just simply lay everything out on the table.

Some of the simple things I enjoy are:

- Reading personal development books
- Taking the dog to his favorite places
- Concerts
- Movies 
- Riding my motorcycle (I am not a die hard Harley guy, I simply enjoy motorcycles...but yes it is a Harley and it's beautiful)
- Kayaking (I really need to get another)
- Playing guitar in and out of bands and continually learning new techniques and music theory. (You never stop learning and that is what I love. I've been playing for over 40 years.)
- Meditating
- Mom & Pop shops and restaurants as opposed to chains and malls. (Buying local)
- When traveling I like to go to local places and meet the people from the area as opposed to tourist traps. 

I am seeking a woman who has similar values and is an ab/dl, switch or even a mommy who loves to keep her boy in diapers. Someone who is open, honest, down to earth, caring, daring, understanding, intelligent, open minded and understands that all aspects of a relationship are very important and are synergistic which is key to having a happy successful long term relationship. 

I'm not a huge fan of the online stuff because it is really not a replacement for meeting someone face to face naturally but the information age has changed that process. So many are stuck with their noses in their phones as compatible people walk by them every day. It's really kinda sad but that's the world we live in. So many are judged by a photo or text, etc. and in many cases it really does not truly represent someone. All you can do is try your best. 

Life is way too short to not enjoy it!!

Archived