LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So glad for high quality adult diapers.

Just feel like saying how much I appreciate how far adult diapers have advanced in the 15 years since I needed to use them.  Couldn't do my usual noontime change today but I'm not the least bit concerned at all. I know I'll be ok well past quiting time.  

It is liberating not having to constantly worry about leaks and odor and I'm completely comfortable. 

• Like 2
Just feel like saying how much I appreciate how far adult diapers have advanced in the 15 years since I needed to use them.  Couldn't do my usual noontime change today but I'm not the least bit concerned at all. I know I'll be ok well past quiting time.  
It is liberating not having to constantly worry about leaks and odor and I'm completely comfortable. 
Totally agree with you. These last three or four years have been much easier for me, too. Well, I did discover better diapers, like Abena and they also started selling higher capacity ones in my country, but still, those... things... I had when I was at school are totally incomparable with anything I can get even at my local pharmacy, not to mention diaper-specific online stores...
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...