LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Events

There's an ABDL event happening in a few weeks, about 4 hours away, and I'm trying to decide whether I want to go. Has anyone ever been to one of these things? Did you have a good time? Meet any friends? Or should I just stay home?

Hi what event is it? Is it a vanilla munch or a full abdl event? 

I have been to a few abdl events in the uk and love them. Oddly not done a vanilla munch yet. Though i have organised one for september. 

I have been to a ab/dl event here. Its a good time. You meet new people and get to share interests. Plus they have giveaways. There are people who come from California for this event. So i would make the trip. I know the one here they will meet after and get some food or just hangout for a bit. Hope you go and just have fun.

Been to an AB/DL party one time.  I had a DL friend who was also there.  About 8 people sitting in a room of the house talking.  most were in diapers and 3 of us took off our pants and sat in just diapers.  There was some food, but not a lot happening other than just some talking.  I was glad I went, but been there, done that, don't need to do it again. 

I’ve never been to any. I suppose, it takes some courage to make the leap in. But I this, you get out, what you put in. If you try and put in a good effort to make it a good time, then you should come away with it being such. 

I go to events here in Kansas City all the time. We have a monthly munch in a public restaurant and diapers are welcome they just require you to be discrete. We also have monthly events in a private rented space (not a house) and the rule at these is vanilla to the door then anything your heart desires. Some wear just diapers or diapers and a onesie some wear adult size baby clothes. We had a pajama party / sleepover not long ago which was lots of fun. I’m picking up an adult size baby swing tonight for our next party. I’m sure it will be popular! 

You will never know what you’re missing if you don’t put yourself out there.

Hugs,

Freta