LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Happy unbirthday to you!" Private rp with diaperboy187

tidit45

Leana took her mom's hand and told her "Kendra called me a baby. I'm not a baby am I ?" She clearly needed some reassurance from her even if she was the older sibling now. As they were taken to be changed she hoped that she didn't have to wear diapers again. Leana was still very upset with Kendra and hoped her mom put her in diapers.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they made their way to their moms room kendra fumed but tried to keep her composure as her sister whined about her. Truth be told her mommy holding her and the pacifier she was steadily suckling on helped to clam down too. 

Their mother responded to her now oldest daughters complaining with "Now honey we talked about this, your my big girl even if your still doing stuff that other big girls your age aren't doing anymore like sucking your thumb or having these accidents. Now once I get your sister cleaned and changed we will get you set up too and I wanna dress you two alike for kendra's birthday trip!" She said laying kendra down on a changing mat in the bathroom taking out wipes powder and 2 more of the thick training pants for her daughters. Kendra sighed behind her paci seeing what was coming next as her mommy started to change her

"I don't wanna be dressed like Kendra ! I'm ten not five !" Leana told her mom not liking the idea of being dressed like Kendra at all. She waited by the bed for her turn hoping her mom was just kidding. The birthday party was mostly for her sister's friends but she was allowed to have three to play games with so she didn't get bored. Leana hoped that soon she would get real big girl panties but knew they were off limits most of the time until she proved she could stay dry at night or at least during naps.

"Keep it up little one and you'll be in diapers instead of these thick training pants! That goes for you too birthday girl!" Mommy said looking at her daughters finishing up with her5 year old. Kendra was pulled to her feet still sucking her paci now wearing a dry pullup, staying quiet for now not to cause trouble until she could figure out what to do to grow up again before the end of the day. 

Mommy pulled leana down to the changing mat and started to clean and change her. "Also girls I've hired a baby sitter to help out today so I want you both to be on your best behavior!"

Leana quickly kept quiet at the threat of diapers but couldn't take it when her mom mentioned a babysitter.  "I don't want a babysitter ! I'm too old for one !" She told her mom as she began throwing a fit not happy with the latest news either. Since turning ten she had been getting more and more stubborn about being treated like a big girl despite wearing thick training panties. Leana was so upset she had forgotten about her mom's warning and what would happen to her.

Mommy quickly took a spare pacifier and popped into her oldest daughters mouth, "That does it. Your to keep your paci in until we get to the party and its diapers for you today. Let's see how the new baby sitter like watching my two potty pants princess!" Mommy said in frustration quickly finishing up diapering her oldest

"No fair ! You said I wouldn't have to wear diapers when my accidents stopped during the day !" Leana whined as her mom taped her into the new diaper. She didn't bother looking down at the designs as she spit out the pacifier and went to tear off the diaper. Clearly she wouldn't wear the diaper or keep the pacifier in without a fight. Leana would keep fighting the more she was babied as she felt she was much too old for any baby stuff now.

Jane was fuming now, really thankful she found this seemingly eager baby sitter for today. She should be here soon to help with the trip. She focused again on her oldest and smacked her thickly padded bottom followed by grabbing some plastic panties quickly slipping them over her diapered bottom. "Leana if you try that again you will be severely punished!" Jane said popping the pacifier back in leana's mouth as the doorbell rang. "That must be her. Come one girls" jane said leading both girls in only their padded attire and pacifiers to open the front door.

Leana cried as her butt was spanked and plastic panties were put over the diaper. She rubbed her slightly sore bottom as she was taken to the door. When she saw the babysitter she spit out the pacifier again not wanting the new girl to think she was a baby. Leana was going to wait until she was alone then take off the plastic panties and diaper before sneaking into Jane's room for a pair of her thick training panties.

"Girls this is is your new babysitter. Tell her what your names are and how old you two are." Jane says while picking up and cleaning off Leana's pacifier. 

All kendra can do is nervously suck her pacifier seeing the witch in front of her who turned her from celebrating 18 today down to celebrating 5 and in thick pullups and a pacifier. She started to whimper in fear

Leana frowned as she looked at Cecelia but didn't want to get punished again so decided to be good for now. "I'm Leana and I'm 10 1/2" She told the babysitter trying to make herself sound like she was too mature for a babysitter. Cecelia looked over at Kendra and waited for her to speak up even though they had already met. She could see that both of the girls were in thick protection at the moment.

Kendra mumbled behind her pacifier "I'm 5 today..." but only after her mother swatted her padded bottom. Jane popped leana's pacifier back into leana's mouth after the girls introduced them self's. 

"Cecelia please excuse their current attire currently, they were both soaked and kendra here was a little stinky too. Kendra has been doing ok at getting to the potty during the day so she will be in her thick big girl training pants, Leana is in very thick diapers today because shes acting like a 2 year old more than a big girl. Both girls are supposed to keep their pacifiers in until we get to the party, but Leana is going to be keeping hers in longer if their is another out burst." Jane says looking sternly at Leana before asking cecelia if shes like to come with them upstairs and help dress the girls for the party. Stating that she wants to dress them the same.

"Is somebody jealous that she doesn't get any presents today ? Don't worry I'll give you one later if you behave" Cecelia told Leana as she tried to make sure she behaved. If the girl refused the witch would have no trouble using her magic on the now older sister. Leana gave Cecelia a little smile at the mention of a present but didn't like the pacifier one bit. She mumbled something before pointing to her pacifier hoping one of the woman would take it out for her.

As they arrived at the girls bedroom Jane gave Leana another stern look before turning to Cecelia " I hope you dont think poorly of me having them like this, and to explain the crib is for my little kendra here and the toddler like bed with drool on the pillow is Leana's shes still a thumb sucker too. So I have a few choices for how to dress the girls I simply cant decided maybe you could pick for me?"

Kendra shook the whole time sucking fast and hard on her pacifier holding on to her mommy's hand unaware that she was wetting her pullup again.

"It's fine besides sometimes it's good to try a new punishment. Now let's see what we have to choose from" Cecelia told Jane as she saw the crib and toddler bed. She did find it a little unusual for the older girl not to have a big girl bed but didn't say anything else and headed to the closet. Leana pouted getting more upset with the way she was being treated and everyone ignoring her. She was trying to behave though for the babysitter so she could get her present later.

"Thank you for not judging me, these are the three options I was thinking of..." I open the closet and point out a pair of three out fits in both girls sizes all being pretty babyish but of course you know that already unbeknownst to my knowledge of what's happened to reality with you regressing kendra. 

Kendra shifts awkwardly now feeling that shes wet her training pants. She starts to sniffle behind her pacifier.

Cecelia looked at all three of the different outfits before choosing a pink babyish outfit and frills for Kendra and Leana to wear. She was going to have a little chat with Kendra and Leana after the birthday party was over. Leana almost protested when she saw the outfit Cecelia had chosen for them but stopped herself just in time. She did however keep pouting and getting more and more upset.

Jane was smiling at the choose "Awe! Those are perfect! These two will look so adorable, I'll dress Leana if you wanna dress Kendra here. I gotta check Leana's diaper anyway." Jane says taking the bigger of the two dresses. 

Kendra was standing before her babysitter witch, shakinging in her wet training pants sucking on her pacifier. She was scared that she would be regressed again even though she'd been good this whole time.

"I'm not wet yet !" Leana protested from behind her pacifier. The last thing she wanted was the babysitter thinking she actually needed thicker diapers than her younger sister. "What about you Kendra ? Are you still dry ?" Cecelia asked Kendra as she tried to check her training panties. She could easily make the former big sister's bladder control a lot worse if she gave anybody a hard time.

Jane giggled "Now calm down Leana, mommy has to check your diapers now and then to see when you need a change. That's what happens when little girls like you act like 2 year olds they get treated like the way they act." Jane coos as she checks Leana's diaper before starting to dress her in the babyish out fit to match her sister.

Kendra wasn't sure what to do as Cecelia checked her training pants. Until it just blurted out of her "I had an accident Leana scared me by yelling before!" Kendra broke down and cried both embarrassed of what's going on and scared of the witch kneeling before her.

"I don't need diapers !" Leana protested from behind her pacifier glad that her diaper was still dry. She hoped she wouldn't have to use it and could make it through the birthday party with it still being dry. Cecelia looked over at Jane wondering if she wanted to diaper Kendra now or put her in a fresh pair of training panties. Either way the girl clearly needed some dry undergarments.

Jane swatted Leana's patted bottom "No you've just earned your self that pacifier in your mouth the whole day. And if you keep this attitude up you can wear diapers tomorrow too." Jane says finishing dressing Leana in the babyish tights and frilly dress that would look more appropriate on a 2 year old. Jane looks to Cecelia and kendra and sighs, "Please change kendra into dry training pants Cecelia but if she needs another change today we'll put her in a diaper."

Kendra finished wetting her training pants as she was face to face with the witch. "I promise me be good today I turned 6 today...(then she whispered) I'll do anything to turn 18 today please tell me what I have to do I'll be a good girl I sware!"

"Come on let's get you into some dry training panties" Cecelia told Kendra so Jane could hear her before taking her back to Jane's room. When they arrived the witch looked at the birthday girl before telling her "You're staying 6 until I think you've learned your lesson. If you ask again I'll make everyone think you never got out of diapers" Leana looked down at the outfit disappointed that it was in her size unfortunately. She wasn't sure how she was expected to be good when her mom insisted on treated her like a toddler.

Kendra gulped hard behind her paci and said. "Yeth ma'ma, just tell me what to do and I'll do it I can be a good girl. I wanna be big again. I pwmomis pweaze." Kendra had tears in her eyes.

Jane looks Leana up and down. "I know your not a fan of your outfit today but you and your sister are going to look so cute at the birthday lunch. Please be a good girl for mommy today ok?" I say hugging Leana motherly

"You can start by being nicer to your sister. I know most kids her age are usually potty trained but she's obviously a late bloomer. If I catch you making fun of her or teasing her then you'll have another month added to your time. For now I want you to help set an example to help her remember to go potty more often" Cecelia told Kendra not revealing how long she would be kept that age. If the girl was on her very best behavior then maybe in three months she could be a preteen again. Leana didn't answer Jane glad for once she wasn't allowed to remove her pacifier. She was going to be good but wasn't going to try and pretend like she was enjoying the birthday party while stuck in diapers.