LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Happy unbirthday to you!" Private rp with diaperboy187

tidit45

Kendra is a short brunette with b cups, and a slightly ironic way of dressing like any other highschooler getting ready to graduate this coming June. She wore a shirt with Cinderella dressed like a punk saying "whatever" and jean shorts with a butterfly on the left butt pocket. What shes excited for and currently front and center in her mind is in her opinion the biggest day of the year her, 18th birthday.

It's all Kendra could think about "finally being a real adult. Being able to do what she wants when she wants. Not having to watch her stupid 10 year old baby sister, ugh that stupid baby still wets the bed! I wouldn't be shocked if shes still sucking her thumb at night too!" Kendra was thinking about all this while walking around a nearby town close to her own home town. She was window shopping but something caught her eye, a clothing store she'd never noticed. "Well I have to check this out." She said to no one in particular. 

Once inside the fairly new looking shop she notice the closes are kinda odd looking, not quite old fashioned but not new either. Even the socks and panties looked this way. While looking around aimlessly kendra came across what appeared to be the only person working here a middle aged woman well dressed. "Hello ma'ma I was wondering what's up with these clothes? I'm looking for something for my hella awesome birthday party tomorrow! Could ya help me out?" She said quizzically but also with slight aggravation. Kendra isnt a mean person but can come off that way at times

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cecelia Quinn was a very old witch disguised as a thirty five year old woman with long black hair, deep green eyes, and a small figure. She wasn't very tall or intimidating to other adults but didn't let anyone push her around. Just a few days ago she had set up shop in a new town to sell some clothes. She knew the clothes were more childish than they should be but thought they were still adorable.

Cecelia frowned as she saw Kendra's clothes and heard her language but kept silent about it. Instead she told her "Hmm let's see a birthday party is very special. Did you see all the different dresses I have ?" If the girl gave her much lip she wouldn't hesitate to give her a birthday present she would never forget.

"Yes I think so, I mean I didnt come half way through this weird store just to ask for help." Kendra said with confusion and a slight twinge of teenage sarcasm in her voice. She didnt wanna be rude but this lady was just asking a dumb question. "Ma'ma if what's on the sales floor is all you have then just say it, I looked all over and found nothing that would make me feel like tomorrow is a big day!" Kendda followed this with an eye roll getting ready to leave.

"Well I do have some other stuff in the back that I haven't put out yet. Want to come see if there is anything you like back there ?" Cecelia asked Kendra trying to ignore her attitude. She was getting more upset with the girl's attitude. As she led the girl into the back they would be able to see the other stuff was much more infantile. Cecelia stopped in front of what looked like a baby dress made for older kids.

Kendra reluctantly but half excitedly followed the woman keeping her Hope's up of finding just what she needed. As she made it into the back room she stopped when the woman presented her with these very infantile dresses. "These might be right up my baby sisters ally but not for me I'm turning 18 tomorrow! I'm going to finally be an adult! I cant wear these silly things!" Kendra said frantically in a puff. She did feel bad for giving the woman an attitude but her teenage mind just scrapped the whole idea of saying how sorry she was.

Cecelia glared at Kendra finally having enough of her attitude and told her "Well I guess we'll just have to fix that" She quickly began to use her magic making the girl younger until she looked like a five year old. The girl was now years away from reaching her eighteenth birthday but the witch wasn't through as she cast a spell on the dress quickly bringing it down to the girl's new size. Cecelia showed Kendra the dress which now had a pair of matching plastic panties.

Kendra was confused by the womans statement but before she could ask next thing she knew was the world was growing around her, no wait she was shrinking, no now she noticed her hands her stature and her non existent breasts she was only 5 again. 5 she cant be 5! Her little sister is 10 and shes a big baby! I'm not going to be a little sister to a big baby I'm the big sister! All these thoughts swirled around as kendra tried to grasp her new age. "What happened to me? I spost tay tuwn 18 tommarrow! What me do?" Kendra asked the woman realizing her infantile speach. "What you do to me? Me big girl!" Kendra said with a stomp. Trying to ignore the dress the woman was showing her again that would now fit her new size and also had plastic panties, which kendra also father tried to ignore as she thought she didnt need them.

"I used my magic to make you younger and help you learn a lesson. You should have been grateful for all the clothes or at least less rude. Now you'll be five again until I think you've learned your lesson. If you act up you'll just get younger so I suggest you behave" Cecelia told Kendra as she had no trouble taking the old clothes off her. She wasted no time in putting the dress on the girl glad she couldn't fight too much now. When she saw the girl's panties she used her magic once more turning them into a pair of training panties with princess designs. Cecelia held the absorbent undergarments open and waited for Kendra to step in them.

Kendra wanted to panic! She was only a minute ago half a day away from becoming an adult, now shes only half a day away from becoming 6! Kendra was torn on one hand she wanted to appeal to the witchy woman and apologize for her rudeness but on the other hand her now increasingly childish mind wanted to throw a fit especially now with a pair of diaper pullups held out in front of her. 

"I'm sorrwy lady for being a doo doo head to you but me big big giwl. Pweaze me big again. No puwwups! Pweaze no diapy puwwup!" Kendra pleaded and could only blush as she heard what came out of her mouth. But she stood her ground her stupid big...wait no little sister wears those stupid pullup diapers at night or long trips she didnt want to wear them too!

"Sorry but you're not going back to your old age yet. Now be a good girl and show me that you can at least follow orders" Cecelia told Kendra as she refused to use her magic to make her seventeen again. She continued to hold open the training panties and wait for the girl to step into them. If the girl refused she would simply make her younger and turn them into diapers instead. Cecelia was getting very impatient and it wouldn't be wise for Kendra to anger her again.

"Owders?! Me no puppwy!" Kendra stomped and crossed her arms "me no want puwwup." She turned her head like a bratty toddler. Kendra had no interest in wearing what her little sister still wore to bed. But now as her body tingled again she feared things might be getting worse before they get better

Cecelia frowned before using her magic on Kendra again this time reducing her to a four year old. The dress shrank with her looking even more infantile then before. She showed the girl the training panties which were now almost as thick as a diaper. "Last chance or I take you back to being two again and these become a diaper" Cecelia warned Kendra as she held the training panties open for her once more.

Kendra wanted to cry right there and never stop but holding it back she just nods and steps into the training panties. The now 4 soon to be 5 year old just looked up to the witch sadly. "Can me get big again soon? Me sowwy, me sad now. Bwithday wis tomorrowwww and me be big sissy not baby sissy. Please wady." Now really feeling sorry for both her self and her attitude towards the witch kendra was hoping some good would happen. 

A moment of panic struck kendra all at once how would she get home now? No one even knows shes out here a shot of warm pee shoots into her pullup. This causes the once proud teen to drop to the floor and cry.

"We'll see maybe in a month or two I'll change you back" Cecelia told Kendra as she pulled the training panties up for her. She felt sad as she saw the girl start to cry and quickly used her magic to send her home. The only one who would remember the way things were besides the regressed girl would be her younger sister. Cecelia wondered if Kendra would actually learn a lesson or not.

Kendra next found her self waking up in an odd room it looked a little familiar it was pink with rabbits all over the walls very little girl like. Toys and stuffed animals were on the floor and shelves around the room kendra then realized she was in her "little" sisters room. Her sister was in a bed across the room laying on her pink care bear pillows and my little pony blanket still sleeping soundly with her thumb planted in her mouth and a soaked pullup diaper around her bum. 

"Tah what a big baby she still is..." kendra began to mumble until she noticed her self. The once almost adult who was going to be celebrating turning 5 instead of 18 today was sleeping in a toddler bed, which in this case was a pink crib with the side only half up. She had a pink Sofia the first blanket and minnie mouse pillows kendra was written out in block letters at the head of the crib turned bed, there was even a mobile strapped to the top of the bed. Next kendra took note of her appearance, she was in a footed onesie pajama that looked like a unicorn even with a hood with a soft horn which showed off her pullup diaper that was very soaked it was bulging. Kendra wanted to cry that's when she noticed one last change she was sucking a pacifier. 

Kendra was devastated and began to cry from her hind her pacifier

Leana was Kendra's ten year old sister with sparkling green eyes, short blonde hair, and a very embarrassing habit. She was potty trained during the day but unfortunately still had trouble staying dry during the night leading to lots of teasing from her sister. When she heard crying she woke up and was surprised to see her room was changed and there was a five year old crying on the floor. At first Leana didn't recognize her but as she got out of bed and looked at her she realized it was Kendra though now younger than her.

Kendra saw the now older leana looking over her with a concerned look on her face behind her thumb still in her mouth and very full sagging pullup which was identical to the state and look of her own. Behind her pacifier she cried out "hewp me siwssy!" Holding her hands out to leana

"Why are you so small ?" Leana asked Kendra not sure why her sister looked like a five year old now. She didn't know what to do but gave her a hug hoping to cheer her up. When she saw the wet training panties her sister was wearing she quickly broke into a fit of giggles. Leana couldn't believe Kendra who constantly teased her about her bedwetting was now in a pair of wet Pull-Ups as well.

Leana thought about her options for a moment before telling Kendra "Ok but first we need mommy to change us" She grabbed one of her Pull-Ups then one of her sister's Pull-Ups as well. Even though she wasn't sure what had happened to her big sister she was glad it had happened. Leana hoped Kendra wouldn't get back to normal soon and would have to be in diapers during her fifth birthday.

"I'm not a baby ! I'm a big girl !" Leana told Kendra as she struggled to hold back her tears. She couldn't believe how her sister was treating her especially since she was now in wet training panties like her. Whoever or whatever had made her sister younger clearly hadn't done anything to fix her attitude. Leana was about ready to refuse to help Kendra unless she started being a lot nicer.

Kendra was now loudly crying. "Now what's all the yelling about and why is our big birthday girl on the floor crying?" Mommy picked up kendra in her soaking wet pullup and popped the pacifier back into her mouth bouncing her a little. "Now hush you should be happy even if you are soaked your a big 5 year old now!" Trying to tickle kendra under her chin to make her smile a little. "Theres my giggling girl!" Kendra couldn't help but giggle for a moment about the tickling. 

Mommy the turned towards leana "I see your soaked just as much huh? Well let's get you two changed for the big day before we leave this morning"