LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Happy unbirthday to you!" Private rp with diaperboy187

tidit45

"Ok girls we're here. Anyone need a diaper change yet ?" Cecelia asked Kendra and Leana after they had finally arrived at Chuck E Cheese. She had no doubt both were wet after a two hour ride with no bathroom breaks. Leana blushed as she stopped playing and noticed that she had a wet diaper. She blushed before admitting it "I'm wet"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kendra cant help but cry behind her paci still half asleep she looks at her sister who's also sucking on a pacifier, cecelia who's looking dead into my eyes which makes kendra wet her self some more then finally seeing her mommy she makes grabby heads from her car seat. Jane sighs and smiles "ok my babies let's go get you two changed after we check in." Then looking at Cecelia "I'll change leana this time if you take kendra."

"Alright sounds good to me. Are you going to order some food first ?" Cecelia asked Jane as she picked Kendra up. She began looking around trying to spot the table for the birthday girl as they headed to the bathroom. Leana stayed with Jane not even fussing at the moment. She seemed to be too busy looking around Chuck E Cheese to do anything else for now.

"All I have to do is check in and they'll bring the food out in a little bit. They'll being out the high chairs then too. Kendra be good for Cecelia baby."  Jane says poking kendras pacifier. 

Kendra wines a little bit shes got a knot in her tummy which causes her to suck her pacifier even harder as she carried off in the arms of the witch that's taken her age. She trys to hide her face in the witches chest. Not thinking about between her swollen diaper showing, her pacifier and current carried position she looked more like a 3 year old then 6.

While Cecelia carried kendra off to one family bathroom Jane held Leana's as they made it to the front desk before heading to the other family bathroom. Once checked in to the front desk letting them know that 2 high chairs were needed with the lunch. They headed off to the changing room. "Ok baby let's change that wet diapiee."

• 2 weeks later...

"Do I have to sit in a highchair mommy ?" Leana asked Jane as she tried not to fuss too much. She really didn't want to sit in a highchair anymore especially when it was such a tight fit at her age. Cecelia giggled at Kendra's childish behavior as they headed to the other family bathroom. She wondered if the girl was starting to learn her lesson yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jane lead leana by the hand to the bathroom next to the play area and said. "Yes baby you do need a high chair, your a messy eating plus itll be easier for me the check that big diaper of yours when your in one spot." Once in the bathroom Jane lifted her oldest daughter up on the the changing table and began to change the very wet diaper. 

Kendra was laid onto the changing table in the family bathroom at the oposet end of the area and whimpered trying not to cry looking at the witch.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well looks like you get to wear diapers to your birthday party just like Leana" Cecilia told Kendra as she strapped her down on the changing table and got out the changing supplies. She hoped the former seventeen year old was learning a lesson about teasing her sister and being nice to other people. "But I can't fit in them anymore. They're way too tight and small for me" Leana whined to Jane as she didn't want to sit in a highchair. Every time she was put in one she got closer and closer to being stuck in it.

Kendra sniveled and twisted as she peed more into her diaper. "But me big girl... I no wanna wear the diapers anymore! I'll be hood I pwmomis!" She pleaded again.

Jane looked at leanas face as she finished putting a new and thicker diaper on her daughter and pushed the pacifier back in her mouth. "Now baby I called a head they have a big enough high chair for you dont worry baby."