LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is there such a thing as too many boosters?

Yooo

I thought I might ask the question here as well, how many boosters is too many? I think it's how many can possibly fit in your diaper :) Tonight's overnight diaper is a large Rearz Safari, with 6 boosters :P8f160abb7a9d13b380392b551f34c4bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes.  If you need that many boosters in one diaper, go with better premium diapers or for night use wear a cloth diaper either inside or outside and plastic pants.   By the time you figure the cost of that many boosters in one diaper, you could probably get the best and most absorbent premium diapers available for the same cost.  When depends made their Boost inserts, I tried them.  they swelled up so much my nuts hurt from the pressure!  My go to booster were the diaper inserts from Babies R Us.  I got 30 for $5.99 a bag and they did fine for me.  Now that Babies-R-Us is out of business I don't know where to buy them at.  I used to get them at Rite Aid many years ago.  Before everyone starts sending me suggestions, I do not order on-line so forget about it!  If I can't buy them in person at a store, I won't get them.

7 hours ago, Yooo said:

I thought I might ask the question here as well, how many boosters is too many? I think it's how many can possibly fit in your diaper :) Tonight's overnight diaper is a large Rearz Safari, with 6 boosters :P8f160abb7a9d13b380392b551f34c4bb.jpg

Gees.... My hips would be from being spread out so far!

I wouldn't have more than 1 layer of boosters.   Most diapers and boosters don't absorb urine that quickly, so a pool of urine can form while the boosters and the diaper take their time to  absorb it.    The internal leg gathers on modern diapers help prevent leaks by containing this pool of urine while the diaper absorbs it.  But the internal leg gathers are only so tall -- boosters will reduce this area for pooling.  Urinating faster than the diaper and booster can absorb it can cause the pool of urine to overflow the internal leg gathers, causing a major leak.

i put a maximum of 2 boosters in, depending on the diaper i'm starting with. after that, they swell up too much and push the leg gathers away from doing what they're there to do, and i get leaks. you're diaper looks amazing and i bet it would stay thirsty for days! ...that is if they don't swell up and negate any leak protection :P  

If you want some of the old nut hurting feeling i still have a pack of them .

Yes.  If you need that many boosters in one diaper, go with better premium diapers or for night use wear a cloth diaper either inside or outside and plastic pants.   By the time you figure the cost of that many boosters in one diaper, you could probably get the best and most absorbent premium diapers available for the same cost.  When depends made their Boost inserts, I tried them.  they swelled up so much my nuts hurt from the pressure!  My go to booster were the diaper inserts from Babies R Us.  I got 30 for $5.99 a bag and they did fine for me.  Now that Babies-R-Us is out of business I don't know where to buy them at.  I used to get them at Rite Aid many years ago.  Before everyone starts sending me suggestions, I do not order on-line so forget about it!  If I can't buy them in person at a store, I won't get them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

If you want some of the old nut hurting feeling i still have a pack of them .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

No thanks!  I don't relish my nuts being cracked, at least the nuts permanantly attached to me between my legs!

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

1 is plenty and I use hot/melt glue to fasten the booster to the diaper so it doesn't move

Only use boosters a couple times a month and only in the weekends

Or just use ones with the adhesive built in.

I get you all, and I never said anything about it being practical, what's practical about waking up and the diaper weighing 20 pounds but it's great to go overboard once in a while. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:05 AM, Yooo said:

Is it just me or is this diaper already been used in the rear section?

No pun was intended on the REARZ part!

Edited by raekun
typo for the word on (or)
  • Like 1