LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Freshman Rooms With Family (Private Maximusdignitas and Babyponyjames)

maximusdignitas

I am a new student at college which is really close to starting in a few days.  I've been staying with someone for a few days until I can find something permanent.  I am 18 and my name is John.  I called a family yesterday with a  room for rent and made an appointment for 7 pm.  I didn't have a lot to do today, so I played video games for some, went to eat, and watched tv.  Later I went around driving to check out places to get a feel and also went by the college.  I am a little nervous about finding buildings in the huge campus.  

I am hoping I can get the place for rent because it would ease a lot of trouble and worry in my mind as well as set it up while I have time.  When I called a lady answered and mentioned going to work soon.  She also mentioned her husband and a son.  I just hope it's not a crying baby.

I am 5' 7" and didn't play sports in high school.  I weight 130 as well as skinny muscles because I never went to the gym and wasn't sure how much time I'd have.  I only have a few hours before heading over. 

Archived