LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
ellieiswet

Any help locating this video?

Recommended Posts

Thank attach. If anyone knows a link to the video could you share it? Please :)

Pretty much the video is of two blonde girls wearing diapers and plastic pants and just go around town showing their diapers off and even having a smoke with a couple. I do remember that one did pee their diaper causing it to leak. 

In the picture collection that I found was another picture of a girl wearing a diaper, skirt and jumper. looks like it by the same people. But yer looks like a fun interesting video. Thank you

tumblr_pchgeoCYSH1tk1nnco2_540.jpg.f4b275f357c2b8a0e9be67f48838a339.jpg

tumblr_pchgeoCYSH1tk1nnco1_1280.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

That looks like a Diapergirl-In-Public (DGP) brand video.  I have quite a few of those in my collection.  I don't suppose you know the name of the video?

Share this post


Link to post

Those are posted on pornhub... you just need to search for them.

Patience is rewarded.

Share this post


Link to post

If you right-click the second image you posted and select "Search Google for image", you'll get four results of this image, each of which will take you to a page where this image is in a collection... and that's as far as I got for ya, most of the other stuff that I saw kinda grossed me out so I called quits there. Hope that narrows down your search though. 

Share this post


Link to post

These look like shots from the old "Diaper Girl in Public" site.   It was a pretty neat site, set over in eastern Europe somewhere (Croatia or something).   It went through two different people running it.   They had pretty good video of girls walking around in diapers (usually tight pants or short skirts), occasionally exposing their diaper.    It was one of the few "porn" sites I subscribed to.    You still see a few old vids people managed to save from the site floating around.   There were some really good ones I wish I had saved.

An amusing one was there was one where the girl puts her oversized bag down on the wall and while they didn't take notice of it in the video itself, you could see someone come up and steal it.   I wrote to the site manager and he said, indeed, the bag had been stolen but fortunately their "model" didn't have anything in it other than a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.    I said it would have been amusing if it had a dirty diaper in it.

Anyhow if you google "diapergirlinpublic" you'll find some of those videos kicking around.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/19/2018 at 8:44 AM, Hookedondiapers said:

That looks like a Diapergirl-In-Public (DGP) brand video.  I have quite a few of those in my collection.  I don't suppose you know the name of the video?

Unfortunately, I do not know the names. I just saw the images on Tumblr and it bought back some memories of the videos. Thank you though. I now know the name of the media company that made it. 

On 8/21/2018 at 9:36 PM, Darkfinn said:

Those are posted on pornhub... you just need to search for them.

Patience is rewarded.

I have looked but have never been successful. Oh well, I shall find them someday. Thank you

On 8/24/2018 at 6:43 PM, horrorfan said:

If you right-click the second image you posted and select "Search Google for image", you'll get four results of this image, each of which will take you to a page where this image is in a collection... and that's as far as I got for ya, most of the other stuff that I saw kinda grossed me out so I called quits there. Hope that narrows down your search though. 

Fantastic! I have tried that and it showed me Tumblr pics. Thank you. It is leading me to somewhere. I appreciate the help

On 8/25/2018 at 2:19 PM, willnotwill said:

These look like shots from the old "Diaper Girl in Public" site.   It was a pretty neat site, set over in eastern Europe somewhere (Croatia or something).   It went through two different people running it.   They had pretty good video of girls walking around in diapers (usually tight pants or short skirts), occasionally exposing their diaper.    It was one of the few "porn" sites I subscribed to.    You still see a few old vids people managed to save from the site floating around.   There were some really good ones I wish I had saved.

An amusing one was there was one where the girl puts her oversized bag down on the wall and while they didn't take notice of it in the video itself, you could see someone come up and steal it.   I wrote to the site manager and he said, indeed, the bag had been stolen but fortunately their "model" didn't have anything in it other than a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.    I said it would have been amusing if it had a dirty diaper in it.

Anyhow if you google "diapergirlinpublic" you'll find some of those videos kicking around.

2

I wonder what the reason for the site closing down was? Hmm Anyhow, thank you very much. It sounded like a great website. Shame it is no more. 

Sounds like a fun and exciting video where the person stole the bag. It would have been hilarious if it did have a dirty diaper inside. 

 

Also thank you. I have found a load of videos related to Diapergirlinpublic

Thank you for the help.

Share this post


Link to post

I just think they weren't making sufficient money on it.   You gotta pay to have the site up and keep paying girls to "perform" in the videos and if you don't keep adding new content, you lose what subscribers you have.

 

Share this post


Link to post

It is indeed from DiaperGirlInPublic. Here, you go, sunshine, try this https://www.empornium.sx/torrents.php?id=160461

They are quite old, so the resolution isn't great, but, hey ... 

 

Enjoy :-)

 

Share this post


Link to post

Insufficient privilege... 

If this video has a copyright, I'd be careful before sharing it.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/30/2018 at 11:19 PM, AssamTea said:

It is indeed from DiaperGirlInPublic. Here, you go, sunshine, try this https://www.empornium.sx/torrents.php?id=160461

They are quite old, so the resolution isn't great, but, hey ... 

 

Enjoy :-)

 

Thank you very much. Unfortunately the link didn't work, however, I did find the video in the link. Thank you anyway :) 

I have finally found the video of the two girls in white skirts video! Woo, well here are the links to anyone who hasn't seen it or wants to see it :) 

Part 1: https://motherless.com/E6DDC8F

Part 2: https://motherless.com/F1C3DC2

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/4/2018 at 9:59 PM, ellieiswet said:

Thank you very much. Unfortunately the link didn't work, however, I did find the video in the link. Thank you anyway :) 

I have finally found the video of the two girls in white skirts video! Woo, well here are the links to anyone who hasn't seen it or wants to see it :) 

Part 1: https://motherless.com/E6DDC8F

Part 2: https://motherless.com/F1C3DC2

I hadn't seen this before, thanks for sharing. I would love to know what the women were saying at the end of part 2. Surprising how little the public didn't notice or care.

Share this post


Link to post

It's like that stuff happens all the time in Croatia.   I think part of it was the fact that the girl was being followed by a camera man.   Every once and a while you see someone looking.

If you like that google "messy diaper punishment - ash" where a girl rides the street car in Portland in a pull up.   She gets a little comment from a woman about the time she's waiting for the train but she ends up in a convenience store and they pretty much ignore what she is wearing.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, willnotwill said:

It's like that stuff happens all the time in Croatia.   I think part of it was the fact that the girl was being followed by a camera man.   Every once and a while you see someone looking.

If you like that google "messy diaper punishment - ash" where a girl rides the street car in Portland in a pull up.   She gets a little comment from a woman about the time she's waiting for the train but she ends up in a convenience store and they pretty much ignore what she is wearing.

What a great video thanks. She's cool as cucumber, must have some big balls tucked away somewhere in them panties. As soon as I saw people outside the shop I thought no, don't go in the there, turn back! I half expected to hear comments, but nothing! You all got me started on something now... Do you know of anymore?

Share this post


Link to post

No, alas not.   It's sort of the kind of fantasy I like to watch and other than Ash and the DGP stuff (I was a subscriber as I said), I don't know of much that's well done.

There are a few "wear a diaper as a prank" videos out there, but they're usually pretty awful.

Share this post


Link to post

By the way, that's Portland, Oregon (not Maine) so it may explain why people don't seem to think it strange :)

I was able to determine her exact route on googlemaps.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I said Portland without indicating the state.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/11/2018 at 12:27 PM, willnotwill said:

By the way, that's Portland, Oregon (not Maine) so it may explain why people don't seem to think it strange :)

I was able to determine her exact route on googlemaps.

I can beat that. I ride that same Max train from time to time. Although, I never go that far from the city center. Anything past 2000 East, and I've got to watch my back. It's in the vicinity of MLK, which sadly, is always a dangerous area. That's a sketchy locale, and she's lucky to be ok. I went to the same Winco she went to with my mom once, when I was low on food stamps, and went into that same convenience store when she needed to fuel her addiction to diet coke. Though, I suppose there are worse kinds of coke you can be addicted to in Portland.

I almost never go east anymore, except to get my hair cut. Although when this was recorded, I'd ride that track all the time to visit my then girlfriend. I'd have loved to see this firsthand. I wonder if that particular train is still in service. This is honestly, a pretty surreal experience for me. I never click on MDP videos because, though I love the D in that acronym, the M, not so much.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this