LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Commission Position

I think the worried look on my face registered with Amanda.

“Ladies, we’ll change him shortly, if you all return to your chairs I will continue to bring baby Dan round so you can look at his wet nappy”

Abby nodded to Amanda in agreement.

“One of the best features of the LBU is its capacity to absorb large amounts of liquid without leaking.

If baby Dan needs another wee wee I’m sure the nappy will be able to take it”

Once the crowd around me had returned to their chairs Ananda offered me a hand up from my prone position.

She patted me on my padded rear as I got to my feet.

“Keep this up Dan and there will be an extra treat for you once this is all over”

Hand in hand we returned to our task and I had a number of ladies waiting to feel my used disposable.

As I trudged to the next chair and its occupant I realised just how thick the nappy had become after I had wet it. The padding was forcing my legs further apart than they had been originally, my genitals felt like they were being cushioned and the noisy crinkle the LBU made was very audible. 

It was nt an unpleasant experience but I was extremely aware that I must have looked and sounded so babyish, waddling around the room, of course the pacifier still in my mouth did nt help matters.

The next three members of the focus group were fairly straight forward. There were plenty of comments on how cute I was and each of them, one by one, took it in turns to put their hands around my wet disposable.

Rubbing both my nappy clad backside and taking an age to feel around my crutch.

The fourth lady was a large red head, I’d noticed her earlier in the crowd as she was around six foot tall and had a cuddly frame.

“Hey gorgeous baby, I’m Mummy Mabel”

I smelt the alcohol on her breath, it was clear that she’d had her fair share of the free booze.

“Come sit on my lap and give me a big cuddle”

Amanda gave my hand over and Mabel pulled me in close.

With a certain amount of ease Mabel positioned me on her lap and laid my head back in her arms almost like she was cradling me.

“Baby does nt need his dummy, Mummy needs to give her nappy boy something else to suck on”

With those words barely leaving her lips Amanda reached in and removed the pacifier in my mouth.

Swiftly, and before I could react, Mabel had adjusted her blouse and lifted my head so I was presented with a bare breast.

“Would Baby Dan like to nurse on Mummy’s titty?”

Not given the opportunity to give an  answer my mouth was pushed towards the exposed nipple and I opened my lips to accept the teat.

“Good baby boy”

The sight of me, wearing just a disposable nappy suckling on a bare breast sent the watching ladies into a frenzy.

The cheers and encouragement cane from every chair.

“What a cute baby boy sucking on Mummies tit”

“Ahhhhhh”

“Is baby filling up to wet his nappy again?”

With my fave buried in Mabel’s ample bossum I could nt quite see what else was going on in the meeting room but my right eye caught a couple of flashes.

It seemed that a number of the other guests were using their phones to take images of me, a grown man on his 50s wearing a wet disposable nappy breast feeding on a strangers breast.

Taking the nipple in my mouth, I used my tongue to circle the areole

Whilst there was no liquid to had the feeling was so comforting, subconsciously taking me back to a time half a decade a go.

As every drinker knows, once you’ve had that first wee, the metaphorical seal is broken, you then know that you’ll be spending the rest of the night regularly visiting the toilet. Like buses, all the bathroom breaks seem to follow in quick succession.

Laying there sucking on Mabel’s breast my body was completely relaxed and before I realised it I was beginning to wet my LBU nappy for the second time.

Worry registered with me for a millisecond before I gave in to the urge and filled the plastic disposable.

Whether Mabel had watched my face react, felt the growing heat from the nappy or just heard my contented sigh she reached in and held my nappy whilst I continued to wet it.

She lent in close and whispered in my ear 

“Such a good baby, wetting his nappy for Mummy”

Waves of pleasure came through my body as I came to the end of my wee and Mabel continued to rub my disposable nappy.

I lay there almost oblivious to everything else around me including the noise of a table being moved from the little side room into the space in front of the focus group ladies.

• Like 3

I almost feel as if you read my mine. This is the type of stories

I like to read. Baby Dan is enjoying this to some extent

or he would be struggling to get away. Forget about me being

a fly on the wall I want to be in his place now. :P Oh if

dreams can only come true.

I agree with the others, I think that Dan has slipped over the edge and he will no longer be resisting this treatment because he is enjoying himself at this point. Still has to be embarrassing to be nursing on a strange woman and openly wetting you diaper  in front of all those ladies. 

• 2 weeks later...

Coming down from my relaxed high I was made aware that a few of the ladies had moved closer to Mabel and myself.

A number of hands reached in, most pawing the wet disposable and as a consequence my genitals through the soft crinkly plastic. In fact if I had nt been Incased in a thickly padded nappy the focus group may have seen the growing evidence that I was nt the ‘baby boy’ they had  been labeling me.

I was tickled under the chin as I carried sucking on the bloated boob that had been thrust in my mouth.

The groping went on for a while before it abruptly stopped and Mabel lifting my head off her breast.

“Good baby, now all your Mummies are gathering around the changing table. Let’s go get you out of this wet nappy and into a fresh clean one”

A hand reached out, I took it and I dismounted Mabel’s lap.

The hand belonged to Abby.

“Well done Dan, keep this going and the focus group will be giving us great feedback which in turn will get you a nice bonus of sorts”

I frowned, so far the evening had resulted in me wearing a nappy for the first time in decades, and if you did nt count the accident I’d had after getting roaring drunk on my birthday a few years ago, wetting myself.

I’d been fondled by numerous females, sucked on a strangers tit and had all the antics caught on phone cameras which were probably already getting likes on social media accounts of those present.

I followed Abby to the table, the wet nappy round my waist had expanded even further from my second wetting, it felt so thick between my legs, forcing them apart and making me waddle like a small toddler taking their first steps. 

Abby gestured for me to get on the table 

It was at this point I came to my senses, and stopped short of where the crowd had gathered.

Whilst I was happy to go along with a few things earlier in the hope that it would lead to success in my new job I really was nt prepared to go through the humiliation of having my wet nappy changed in front of the bating crowd of women.

“Abby, if you don’t mind Is quite like to change out of the LBU myself.

I’d rather not expose myself to all these ladies”

Abby looked a little annoyed but rather than get angry with me she just made an announcement to the focus group.

“Ladies, baby Dan is feeling a little bashful. He may need a little encouragement”

With that I felt a number of the women move in and start grabbing me.

“No, no, I don’t want to have a change”

But even with all my ‘manly’ might I could nt fight off the sheer size of the group forcing me towards the table.

I was easily picked up and lifted on to the table. A pair of hands held an arm each and it was the same with my legs.

“Please.......please, I whimpered”

But Abby and the ladies were having none of it.

I heard Amanda by my right ear and turned to plead with her.

“Amanda please.........”

But my appeal was met with a soft reply.

“Just settle down Baby, don’t struggle and we’ll do a really good job.

You’re in the hands of a lot of experienced Mummies here, let us change you out of your wet nappy”

With those words she also presented me with the pacifier I had been given earlier.

Sucking away I let my body go limp and I heard the tapes being ripped the nappy

My waist was lifted up from the table and I felt the cool air on my genitals as the thick wet nappy was pulled away.

There was a lot of excited screams and noises around the room and my penis was touched very softly.

Fortunately the table felt cold on my now exposed backside keeping my possible arousal at bay but it still was nt as shocking as the almost freezing cloth that began its work on my nether regions. 

“Ah, what a cute little pee pee”

“Baby Dan must be a grower not a shower”

I felt tears of embarrassment welling up and I closed my eyes not knowing what to expect next.

The person using the cloth gently  lifted my penis giving it a good wipe and then continued on to my pubic area and then all around and under my balls.

I continued to suck away on the dummy in my mouth.

The hands holding my legs took a firmer grip again and my ankles were lifted towards my head exposing my rear.

The cold wipe continued to do its work on my bum, I could hear Abby talking to the ladies.

“As you can see, the LBU nappy has held two big settings and our baby here has not experienced any leaks.”

“Now, please watch and see how easy it is to fit the LBU on baby”

Whilst my body was folded back even further I felt another nappy being slipped under me.

I clearly heard the crinkle of the plastic of the disposable despite the excited ladies in the room.

My legs were lowered and I ‘landed’ on the padded disposable.

“As you can see,  the LBU operates the two tape system, surveys have told us that customers prefer this and in our experience with our children’s products it helps keep the nappy secure even when it’s at full capacity”

I felt the thick nappy being pulled up over my genitals, it was nice to have the soft warmth after being naked for so long

Abby continued addressing the crowd

“Now normally I’d suggest using some powder at this point but as we don’t have any......”

“I’ve got some!” 

Abby was interrupted by a voice I recognised as Tina’s 

“Here, use the Johnsons baby powder I have in my bag.

Our Dan must smell like the little baby he is”

Instantly the nappy was taken away from my groin and my legs were lifted back again.

I felt a dust being sprinkled on my backside and smelt the sweet baby powder.

The powder was rubbed in softly over my bum and between my crack and my legs were lowered back down.

The sprinkling continued on my front and was then tenderly rubbed in around my genitals.

I sucked hard on my pacifier trying hard to contain my excitement.

Fortunately before I became erect the nappy was again pulled up between my legs.

This time it was pulled up tighter and the sides were tugged in to meet the front.

Abby continued to address the room.

“As you can see the tabs of the nappy are very strong, holding the LBU in place even for the most active ‘baby’ in your life”

The nappy was pulled tighter and I heard a sound like an adhesive strip being pulled.

The nappy was secured with four tapes and then Abby encouraged the ladies to come forward and see how good the nappy fitted again.

I lay back as numerous hands ran their fingers inside the leg cuff of the nappy and inside the waist to test the tightness of the fit.

Abby spoke again.

“So ladies, I’ve ordered more wine so whilst we’re waiting who would like a photo with our cute little nappy boy baby Dan?”

Twiiter:@Forced2wet

• Like 3

This is such a good story I'm reading each chapter twice wishing I was Dan. So far you have three of my favorite fantasies. Being babies by a sweet women, wearing a disposable and nursing. I wonder what's going to happen next?

• 2 weeks later...

Even laying on the table I could feel the excitement of the ladies in the room.

“If you form an orderly queue I’m sure you’ll all get the chance for a photo”

I began to rise from my prone position. I knew that I’d had my photo taken earlier but this was more like a photo call. Nearly a dozen ladies all wanting a photo of me wearing just a nappy.

“Tina, I don’t s’pose you have a babies bottle in your bag do you?” Abby enquired

“I do” Tina replied with a laugh “I’m a regular Motherscarer aren’t I?”

“Excellent, I’ll quickly get it filled with beer and you can all have a picture with Dan drinking from the bottle”

Abby turned to Amanda

“Amanda, can you look after things for a minute as I’ve just got to go to hotel reception and then to the bar”

Amanda confirmed she was happy to take charge whilst Abby was out of the room.

From my position on the table I did nt see Abby leave with a bundle under her arms as I was surrounded by the group of women.

“Right ladies, who would like a photo with our little baby?” Amanda asked.

I tried to protest, but again like earlier in the evening my pleading was all in vain.

I was helped up from the table and railroaded towards a small settee in the far corner of the room.

As I was walked through the crowd I could feel and hear my padded backside being swatted by the ladies I passed, the plastic disposable rustling loudly.

In a hurry to get through the hustle and bustle and not being used to my pronounced waddle, due to the thick LBU, I caught a trailing leg of someone. With nothing solid to grab on to and keep me steady I tumbled to the floor landing on my thick plastic nappy with a big thump.

The focus group roared with laughter and there was no shortage of cat calls.

“Ah, Baby Dan too tired to walk?”

“Has baby had an accident?”

“It might be safer if baby crawls to the sofa”

With that I was asked to crawl to the sofa where one of the focus group was waiting for me to have a photo done.

“Crawl to Mummy, baby. Good baby boy”

Encouraged by other ladies moving in close I set off on my hands and knees towards the seat.

I must have looked so foolish, a grown man wearing just a white plastic disposable nappy crawling on all fours.

I eventually got to my destination and was meet by a big cheer from the crowd.

The delay had given Abby the chance to return and as I was sat on the waiting lap Abby presented me with a bottle, a babies bottle full of beer.

As Abby handed it to me she explained that she had made the hole in the teat a little bigger to help me drink.

Over the next 30 minutes I was posed up for numerous photos with the ladies present.

Most were encouraged by the others in the room to tickle me, kiss me on the forehead and they all had their hands all over my nappy.

I was requested to smile from behind the bottle I was drinking from and by the time the third lady had moved in for a photo I was past caring.

I’d relaxed so much that around the half dozen ‘Mummy’ mark I’d got the urge to urinate again.

This time round I did nt protest, instead I looked into the eyes of the lady who had her hands all over my nappy, sighed, and just let go.

The lady felt the heat enter the disposable and loudly cried to the crowd that baby Dan was wetting again.

Again I was met with cheers and jeers.

“Good baby boy wetting his nappy”

“Ah, so cute, such a big baby”

After each lady had had their photo taken with me Abby and Amanda were taking down all their final thoughts on the LBU nappy.

Once everyone was happy they had been photographed with me Abby asked them to return to their seats.

I was asked to stand in front of them as Abby addressed the room.

“Thank you for coming ladies, for your time and your thoughts on our new LBU nappy.

Myself, Amanda and baby Dan appreciate everything you have done tonight.

Good night, please have a safe journey home”

The ladies got up and gathered up their personal belongings.

As they left they came over to say goodbye to us.

I got butt squeezes, crutch gropes and kisses from them all  

“Bye bye baby”

“Night night cutie”

Mabel even slipped me her number

“Call me Dan if you ever fancy doing it again” she said with a smile.

Once all the ladies had left I got a big hug from Abby and Amanda thanking me for making the night such a success.

“So, it’s now quite late” Abby told us both.

“So instead of battling home I’ve booked a room in this hotel for us all”

I had nt realised how late it had got but knew that I’d never manage get a train home.

Amanda looked at her watch and suggested we finish the evening with a quick night cap upstairs in the room.

Both Abby and I agreed.

With that I waddled to the little room to change back into my work clothing.

“Dan, if you’re looking for your clothes earlier on I took them to reception to be laundered”

I stammered

“But, all I have is this nappy to wear, how do I get to the room without anyone seeing me?”

Abby just smiled.

“It’s late, there’s hardly anyone about. We only have to walk through reception to the lift.”

Amanda joined in

“You’ve already had over a dozen people see you in a nappy already a few more won’t matter”

With that Amanda grabbed my hand and led me to reception.

Abby picked up the baby bottle and pacifier and followed on.

@forced2wet
  • Like 3

When we were young and didn't have much money, for my crowd drinking beer out of a baby bottle brought on a quick high.  It has something to do with all the air you take in while nursing on the bottle-- and widening the teat lessens the effect.  But as people have known for thousands of years, if you heat the alcohol, it races through your system at warp speed.  You didn't say how many bottles Dan drank in there, but if there are more coming upstairs, he is in for quite a ride, especially if Abby switches him to bottles filled with hot, red wine!

Another great chapter.

I'm really enjoying this story I really wish it was me.

If the beers starts getting Dan a little more relaxed what else are

Amanda and Abby going to do to him. Maybe a little more taking

care of him as a baby. Maybe a bath to have all his hair removed

so his diaper area is smooth and soft like a real baby or maybe a

nipple or 4 to to suckle on like a real baby.

I think Amanda and Abby are enjoying this too? ?

Oh I truly believe he has stepped up and over the edge. He is little more than a show baby at this point. The only thing I am still not sure of is how much babying are the girls going to put him through even not during a show? I have a feeling he is going to get the full treatment. I wish I could have given this a like but I ran out very early today. 

I waddled slowly towards the door, my thick wet nappy was not the only reason I was dawdling, my heart was beating so fast. 

Whilst I had been seen wearing just a nappy by the focus group women, that was within the almost safe confines of a closed off room.

Now I was going to be parading in a hotel lobby, where every person there would see me in my baby apparel.

Amanda could sense my worry and feel my reluctance as I dragged my feet.

“Don’t worry cutie, no one is going to be paying too much attention to you”

I gave Amanda a half smile.

“Come on, the sooner we get out of here the sooner we get to our room”

It suddenly registered that I would be spending the night in the same room with these two beautiful ladies. My mood improved with the thought.

As Amanda exited the room I followed on gripping her hand tightly.

The hotel reception was brightly lit, I looked around to see how busy it was.

There was a large group of women, all talking loudly to each other. But other than that the place was quite empty.

We walked to the reception desk and I stood behind Amanda as she asked for our room key.

I saw the man behind the counter look me up and down trying to suppress a giggle, my blush must have covered my entire body.

I heard their conversation between them start but it was suddenly drowned out by shrieks of laughter from the clearly drunk group of women.

“OH MY GOD......That man is wearing a nappy!”

“It looks wet too!”

“Helen, let’s go over and grab a photo for your hen night memories”

I closed my eyes and hoped that a hole in the floor would appear and swallow me up.

The group rushed towards me to get a closer look.

“He is wet, look how bulky the nappy is!”

“He’s the biggest baby I’ve ever seen!”

Amanda, turned away from her discussion with the hotel receptionist and addressed the group.

“Dan here has been helping us show off the new LBU nappy. He’s our model for the night”

The laughter continued.

“Do all your grown up models wet there selves?”

“Can we have a photo with the bride to be?”

Abby arrived mid conversation 

“Of course you can ladies, please make sure you #LBU on any social media post”

Before I could protest about more photos of me in a nappy being posted on social media I was quickly surrounded by the hen party.

“Let’s go over there around the seats” Abby suggested.

With that I was dragged towards the soft furnishings whilst trying to fend off the numerous hands grabbing at my plastic disposable.

Helen, the bride to be plonked herself down on the chair and I was encouraged to sit on her lap.

The rest of the group huddled around us after handing their phones to Amanda who was quite happy to be the designated photographer.

I felt again as if I was blushing all over and as the phone cameras flash went off I let a stream of wee into my already wet nappy through the sheer embarrassment.

“Urggghhhh, he’s only wetting his nappy again!” Helen screamed to her friends

Even when the hen party all started mocking me I could stop the emptying of my bladder.

“So gross”

“He’s just a big nappy wearing baby!”

I could feel tears of shame welling up.

Amanda reached in and grabbed me from the crowd.

She whispered quietly in my ear

“Don’t worry sweet baby, I’ll keep you safe”

I was led towards the lifts with the cat calls ringing in my ears.

“NAPPY BOY!”

“Baby has wet his nappy”

The lift dinged much to my relief and Amanda pulled me into the  safe place. We were swiftly joined by Abby.

“You did well not to react there, Dan” Abby complimented me.

“You were a good boy” Amanda agreed.

When the lift doors opened on the 4th floor we all exited and holding on tight to Amanda’s hand we followed Abby up the short corridor.

Amanda holding me close as I waddled due to the almost full nappy.

Abby stopped and opened up the room door with a key card and one by one we entered to hotel room.

A quick scan of the room I saw that there was just the one sleeping area which contained a double and a single bed.

There was a seating area which was a basic couch and a door which I assumed led to the bathroom.

Amanda closed the door behind me and I listened as Abby spoke to us.

“Great work you two. We’ve had some fantastic feedback tonight so it’s a job well done”

I smiled a ‘fuzzy’ smile, the earlier  baby bottles of beer filtering into my system.

“Dan, your still wearing a wet nappy. I’m going to run you a bath so we can clean  you up”

“Why don’t you sit with Amanda and finish the new bottle I just got you whilst I am in the bathroom?”

Amanda ushered me to the couch, it was just long enough for Amanda to sit at one end and me lay flat on my back, resting my head on her lap

“Be a good baby and finish your bottle for me”

Whether it was the stressful evening or more likely the three beer filled baby bottles I’d already finished I felt exhausted and very tired.

Amanda stoked my head with one hand and fed me the bottle with the other.

Amanda’s slow methodical strokes and soft whispered relaxed me further and I was struggling to keep my eyes open

“You’ve been such a good baby for all your Mummies tonight”

“Such a cute little nappy boy”

“Are you going to use your nappy for me again?”

I felt myself drifting off, relaxing my body and just letting my bladder empty.

“Good boy, wet for me cutie. Let me feel you fill your nappy”

With my eyes closed I heard Abby return from the bathroom and come into the room.

“What a lovely sight, has baby Dan been good for you Amanda?”

Amanda replied

“Baby Dan has been very good for me, he’s just wet his nappy again as I requested”

I heard the laugh in Abby’s voice 

“Well don’t let the baby doze off now otherwise we’ll never get a good nights sleep”

“Come on Dan, let’s get you bathed and ready for beddie byes”

@forced2wet
  • Like 3

I don’t think I could have walked out of that room in nothing more than a nappie. But then I don’t think I could have worn nothing but a nappie in front of all those ladies to begin with. Got to take my hat off to DAN for having bigger balls than I do. Glad I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

A good way to neutralize an embarrassing situation like we have with the focus group is to get people to laugh with you, not at you.  So, the best way for Dan to play this in future is to dive into the big baby role and take it completely over the top.  Next time out, Dan, go ... WAAAH 

• 3 weeks later...

I was slightly woozy, the alcohol and the stress of the evening was taking its toll.

Abby held her hand out to me as Amanda eased my head off her lap.

“Come on baby let’s get you all washed and ready for beddie byes”

I got to my feet and the swollen nappy felt thicker than I thought was possible. The last pee I had must have filled the disposable to its maximum liquid capacity. There were no leaks and it felt like I was wearing cotton wool, my genitals were being caressed with each movement I made.

I held Abby’s hand and as I waddled across the room, my every step making the nappy crinkle loudly, Amanda followed on.

The nappy was now sagging, even to an untrained eye it was clear that it had been used well but the fixings held tight and the waist band remained in place despite the weight.

As we entered the bathroom I noticed the bath was full to the top with soapy water, Abby must have added bubble bath whilst running it.

Abby announced to me

“Right baby, stop still whilst I get this wet nappy of you”

Amanda came in close behind me and put her arms around my shoulders softly kissing my neck and whispering.

“Such a good baby boy, just let Mummy Abby get you out of your dirty diaper”

I stood there as Abby reached for the tabs on the nappy and then one by one, starting at the top first, she ripped each of the sticky tapes.

Once the last tab had been removed the heavy nappy hit the floor with a loud thump

The noise made Abby and Amanda laugh loudly.

“I’d say baby has used that one” Amanda chuckled

Abby joined in as she led me to the bath

“Come on Dan Dan, let’s get you baby fresh” 

I stepped into the bath, the water was a perfect temperature and as I lay there the bubbles almost overflowed.

Abby grabbed the sponge from the side  and after submerging it in the water started to wash me all over.

Amanda sat down on the toilet and watched on as Abby sponged me down. I was asked to lift my arms and at one pint stand up so Abby could get into every nook and cranny to make sure I was clean.

If I had nt been so tired and emotional, the tender way Abby washed my penis and balls may have caused some excitement, but as it was I was in my own relaxed world.

“Right baby that’s you done, Amanda can you pass me the big towel”

Amanda handed Abby the white fluffy towel and Abby held it open and asked me step out of the bath and into her arms.

As Abby dried me both ladies gave me compliments about how well I’d done during the focus group meeting and what a good boy I’d been wetting my LBU nappy for all the Mummies.

Once Abby had thoroughly dried me she asked Amanda to take me into the bedroom and get me ready for bed whilst she dealt with the mess on the bathroom.

Holding Amanda’s hand and still with the towel around me I was led to the single bed

I stood next to the bed and Amanda handed me a large glass of water.

“This’ll prevent a hangover, drink it all up and you’ll avoid dehydration”

After I had drained the glass Amanda lay me down on the bed.

“We’ve still got a few samples of LBU left, I think it might be best if I put you in one for the night. You’ve had a lot to drink this evening and I would nt want you to have an accident in the hotel bed”

I did nt argue that I would nt need night time protection, after all that had gone on that evening wearing another disposable nappy was nt going to phase me.

Soon I was laying back on the single bed completely naked waiting for a beautiful woman to put me in another thick diaper.

“Good baby, let me get you nice and snug in your nappy so you can get a good nights sleep”

Amanda proceeded to cover my lower regions in a sweet powder, making sure that the white dust was rubbed into every crease.

I was asked to lift my bum up from the bed and the thick LBU was slipped underneath me.

Once the tapes were fastened tight Amanda pulled the bed covers over me and tucked me in.

With a kiss on my forehead Amanda whispered.

“Sleep well baby, me and Mummy Abby will just be in the bathroom for a while. See you in the morning”

As I drifted off I could hear the sounds of laughter and what I thought was moans of pleasure coming from the hotel bathroom.

The next thing I remember is feeling movement around my groin area and I struggled to work out what was happening in the dark hotel room.

As my eyes focused I could make out that it was Amanda and I realised that she had pulled down the sheets and had a finger inside the leg cuff of my disposable.

In the dim light Amanda must have seen me stir and half open my eyes

“Hey baby, just checking your nappy to see if you have wet and need a change”

I mumbled back that should I need the toilet then I would discard the disposable and use the bathroom.

Amanda sounded slightly annoyed.

“Well I won’t be letting that happen. Once my babies are put in a nappy it stays on until it’s used.” 

Before adding

“Let’s not forget the troubles you had initially with trying to tape your nappy on”

“I think it’s best that you come and share the bed with Abby and I until morning, just so I can keep an eye on you”

Amanda pulled back my covers and I was encouraged to leave the single bunk and join Abby and Amanda in the large double bed.

Abby lay on the right side so I was prompted to lay in the middle with Amanda to my other side.

“Let’s get back to sleep”

Amanda reached over and placed her hand on the top of my nappy. The plastic cover crinkled as she settled off to sleep.

It must have only been an hour later when I woke with the urgent need to urinate. The large glass of water must have joined the rest of the evenings liquid in filling my bladder to almost breaking point.

Amanda’s hand still remained on the disposable I was wearing and I knew that I would never be able to exit the bed without waking either her or Abby.

I wiggled a bit, determined to wait until morning to pee and use the grown toilet.

This action caused Abby to stir and she too reached over to hold me steady.

“If you need a wee Dan just use the nappy like a good boy”

Abby’s voice woke Amanda and using the hand she already had on my groin area she started to rub above my bladder, exerting tiny pressure making the effort I was making to hold my urine very painful.

“Just let go Baby, be a good boy and wet your nappy for us”

I could nt hold back any longer, I tilted my head sidewards and nestled into Amanda welcome bossom.

I let go and started to fill yet another nappy.

Abby joined in stroking the back of my head as I wet the disposable.

This wee seemed to take for ever, I felt the liquid running down my ball sack and settling in the soft padding below them.

Eventually the torrent came to a halt, I felt the nappy swell as it absorbed every drop of my urine.

I sighed as I settled back, Amanda and Abby both told me I was such a good baby wetting my LBU for them again.

I drifted off to sleep with an empty bladder and two beautiful woman stroking my head and my plastic padding.

As light came I woke in the same position I had fallen asleep.

The shame of what I had down the previous evening hit me before my aching head.

I had behaved like a little baby on command and wet myself, and in front of so many people.

I could feel the thick nappy still around my waist but it still did nt stop me lifting the covers to check the padding was still in place.

Amanda stirred as soon as I moved and opened her eyes to look at me.

She smiled a beautiful smile as she whispered to me.

“Morning baby, did you have a good sleep?”

I nodded, still embarrassed about what had gone on previously.

“Ah, is our little nappy boy a bit shy this morning?”

Amanda’s voice woke up Abby and she reached over and grabbed the front of my thick diaper.

“Good to see the LBU still in place even after a night in bed”

“You done well yesterday, Dan. Some of the feedback will be vital to our product launch”

I answered thank you.

Amanda pulled my head towards her breasts.

“Does baby need to have a morning wee wee and wet his nappy again?”

Buried in her chest I shook my head.

Even if I had have been bursting to pee I still would have tried to avoid filling the nappy again.

“Okay, let’s get you washed and dressed”

Pulling my head up I explained to both ladies that I could wash and dress myself.

In a hurry I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom wearing just my used disposable.

Abby and Amanda laughed.

“Grown man? Grown men don’t wear and wet nappies” Amanda shouted as I crossed the room.

Once in the bathroom I ripped off the nappy I’d been wearing all night and threw it in the rubbish bin (It did not occur to me that some unsuspecting house maid would eventually discover the used product and wonder how big the baby was that had been wearing it)

Once showered I exited the bathroom to find that the hotel had delivered my freshly laundered clothes to the door.

Abby and Amanda where both sitting up in bed watching my every move.

I dried myself and turned my back to the ladies to put my underpants on.

“You have nt got anything we have nt seen before” Abby chuckled.

I continued to dress quickly.

Once fully dressed I turned to speak to Abby and Amanda.

“Sorry, I forgot I need to be somewhere urgently this morning. I’ve got an appointment in Kent in a couple of hours and it’s a long journey”

Amanda smiled realizing I was just making an excuse to leave as soon as possible.

“Does baby Dan need a nappy for the long train journey?” She laughed

I felt myself go red

“Sorry I have to go”

As I shut the hotel room behind me I heard Amanda and Abby burst into laughter.

I worried all the way home and was relieved to reach my home and close the door behind me.

As I settled in my chair I checked my mobile phone.

There was a new picture message sent whilst I had been in the process of getting home.

I opened the message and was met by a full length image of me taken last night wearing just the LBU nappy.

The text with the photo read 

‘Well done yesterday Dan, you were the perfect baby model. We look forward to you joining us on more work adventures in the very near future’ 

It was ‘signed’ Mummys Abby & Amanda xxxxx

That first adventure was 6 months ago, half a year later I’m now living with Amanda and Abby.

I am made to play baby on a regular basis, but our relationship is much more than just that.

The numerous work ‘trips’ developed into something much more.

The LBU products have expanded too, the range now includes pink nappies and frilly plastic pants......that was a modeling job I won’t forget in a hurry.

Perhaps I’ll tell you all about it sometime.....if you want to listen

• Like 5

This was a great story. I read each chapter 2 or 3  times I enjoyed it that much.

It is a fantasies of mine to be treated like this. Dan is one lucky baby.

He has not one Mommy but two Mommy's and now he is probably wearing

pink diapers and ruffled panties which is another of my fantasies.

With his new Mommy's he probable wears pretty pink dresses and looks

like a cute baby girl. I would like to read about that too.