LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Commission Position

Flicking through the newspaper I could feel myself getting even more frantic by the page, my internet job searches had drawn a blank and I decided that looking through the local publications job section might prove fruitful.

It had been 3 months since I lost my position at Green Recruitment and the very megre redundancy money was running worryingly low.

With no savings to speak of I was quite aware that I needed to make money fast or risk losing my flat and everything else I had worked so hard for.

It was nt the first time in my 53 years that I had questioned where had I gone so wrong, most men of my age had a family, loving partner, a job and a savings account to fall back on, I had none of these.

Over the years I’d had a number of opportunities to find ‘happiness’ with a partner but things never worked out. Looking back I always felt in the relationship that the woman I was with at the time was never right for me, my preference for a ‘strong’ woman was the main factor for all my relationships fading out.

As I turned another page my eyes were drawn to a rather colorful advert in the sales positions section.

A small company require a sales manager to help launch new products on to the market.

Benefits include a good commission system, paid holidays, private health care and a pension contribution.

Leads given and the job will include seminars and sales trips around the Country.

If interested please apply to salesstaff@LBU.co.uk

•••••••

A quick internet search could nt find a company called LBU but that peaked my interest even further.

In a positive frame of mind I quickly wrote a cover letter, popped that along with CV on an email to the address supplied and sent it off.

A few days later whilst checking my emails I saw that I had got a reply from LBU and they had requested I attend an interview at an address in Watford, Herts, the following day. Whilst this was a bit further than I wanted to travel for work from my home in Kent it was the first positive reply I’d had from my numerous job applications in a while and I was desperate.

So on Tuesday 4th at 2pm I found myself walking into a shared office block dressed in my best suit waiting to meet the interview team from LBU..

The receptionist had greeted me and asked me to sit down in the nearby chair and said the section manager would be down to meet me very soon.

I looked around the reception area to see what sort of business LBU was, but all adverts and promotions seemed to be for a company called Little Uns and all featured images of babies and toddlers in nappies or just photos of the nappies.

Distracted for a minute I had nt seen the stunning blonde woman walking towards me and offering her hand.

“Ahem” she coughed to gain my attention.

Looking up I apologised straight away 

“So sorry, I was miles away, I’m Dan” and I extended my hand to shake the lady’s hand.

“Abby Jones”  the blonde said betraying a strong Scottish accent.

“I’m the manager of the companys new LBU section. Very pleased to meet you”

I reciprocated and Abby asked me to follow her to her office where she would conduct the interview.

I had the chance to study Abby on the short walk up the stairs and realised it had been a while since I’d been in the company of such a beauty. I estimated her age at around 40 years old, she had the confidence of someone who knew that their blue eyes and pretty features would appeal to most of the opposite sex and she carried her amazonesque frame with grandeur.

It was nt until I was asked to sit down in the office we had entered that I managed to get my thoughts out of the gutter.

“So, Dan, I’ve read your cv, and whilst you’re not experienced in the area we are looking for, your sales results seem to speak for there selves” 

“Thank you” I replied “I like to think that I can turn my hand to selling anything and will do everything in my power to make the sale” 

“Well let me start by telling you a little of what our company is about and what you’ll be selling in the new section”

“Little Uns  was founded by Mary Reeves in the early 80s and soon became the go to company for disposable nappies for babies, or rather their parents in the UK”

“Over the years we have diversified into many areas of protective underwear and other baby paraphernalia and this year we are getting ready to launch our next product on to the market”

“Little Big Uns is a disposable nappy range for adults, basically a larger version of our most popular baby product”

I raised my eyebrows having never heard that adults needing nappies.

Having seen my surprised look Abby continued.

“The idea for an adult sized version came about after we increased the size of our largest toddler version”

“It seemed that on our Little Uns website we were being continually asked if whether we could make an even bigger version to fit a fully grown adult”

“Acting upon research that says due to an aging population the need for adult incontinence is an ever growing market we decided to launch LBU and see where we go”

I nodded as Abby continued

“So what I’m looking for is someone who can sell our new product direct to focus groups and then eventually supermarkets and department stores around the UK”

In my most confident voice I repeated my earlier claim that I was sure that my sales technique would mean that I could sell anything.

“Good” said Abby, “be aware though, to start with, the majority of the focus groups we will be visiting will be females” “Do have any issues with that?”

“Absolutely none” I replied 

“And that the team here and on your sales trips are mainly women too”

I shook my head again

“Excellent”, “Well lets have a quick chat about you, discuss salary and benefits and all being okay I shall introduce you to the product you’ll be selling”

During the next 20 minutes Abby grilled me about my previous occupations, personal life and ambitions and even clothes sizes.

The salary was a little less than I was expecting but the commission on sales was very high and with every confidence in my own abilities to sell I gladly accepted the position when Abby offered it to me.

We shook hands and I thought that was that.

Abby excused herself and left the office for ten minutes, on her return she entered the room with a grin

“Welcome aboard” Abby said “I’d like you to start on Friday, if you can arrive at 8.30am I’ll introduce you to the LBU team”

“Great” I replied “I look forward to working here and making us both a lot of money”

Abby smiled

“Before you leave, please ask reception to give a sample packet. I’d like you to study the product completely before Friday and let me know your thoughts”

“No worries” we shook hands again and Abby walked me to the reception area.

Two hours later I was sitting back in my flat in Kent with the parcel I had collected from reception.

I made myself a cup of tea and sat down on the sofa. Reaching for the brown package I ripped the protective paper of and pulled out the white object inside. As I opened up the large disposable nappy a note dropped out, but before reading it I studied the product.

It was white, rather thick and made of a soft plastic. They was faint writing on the front saying LBU. To me it just looked like a larger sized nappy similar to the ones my nephew had worn as a baby.

Two tapes on either side of the front, I did nt think there was too much to be learnt from the sample.

Sipping my tea I reached for the note and read the hand written words 

Hi Dan, lI look forward to working with you. Please look at the sample of LBU. Try it on for size and test it. I expect a full report on Friday morning. Abby x

• Like 5

A really nice start. I can feel a bit like being in his shoes, as I have changed the job recently (but to a relatively boring company, even if Abena was hiring as well :-) )

This was really a good start. I have a feeling that the testing isn’t going to be as good as Dan thinks.  I would add that I did notice quite a few little mistakes. Nothing that a good proofreading wouldn’t fix. This was worth giving a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

I read the note twice more just to confirm to myself exactly what I thought it had said.

“Try it on?” “Test it?”

I don’t think so 

There was no way normally I’d even consider putting on a nappy but nagging thoughts came into my head.

What if my new job depended on it?

I could nt afford to miss the opportunity of full time employment after so long. If I could add something subjective to my report it might work in my favour and show my ambition to make the product successful.

So I came to a decision, I’d try the disposable nappy on over my boxer shorts, that way I felt I could still retain my adult status whilst wearing such a childish item.

I’d already changed out of my interview clothes earlier so it was just a case of dropping my tracksuit bottoms and taping up the sides.

I felt that as babies are changed laying down it might be an easier way for me to get the nappy on.

So I lay down, lifting my bum off the floor just enough to slip the disposable under myself. Making sure I’d put it the right way round I quickly pulled the front up between my legs and after tugging the sides close in I taped it up.

The moment I stood up the nappy dropped down my thighs and away from my mid drift, clearly I had nt taped it up tight enough.

I lay down again and this time concentrating on pulling the tapes further, determined not to make the same mistake again, the problem was that the adhesive tapes on the nappy had lost a lot of their tackiness. After a few attempts I decided to fetch some sticky tape to help grip the sides.

After returning to my prone position and using extra tape I had success, I got to my feet and the nappy stayed in place.

It was nt a displeasurable feeling, the padding hugged my genitals well and whilst it felt a lot thicker between my legs than my regular underwear the bulk did nt restrict my movement too much.

I noted how the plastic rustled as I walked about my flat to get to the nearest mirror.

There I stood, looking at my reflection, a grown man wearing a nappy. 

I felt ridiculous and whilst still watching myself in the mirror I tore open all the tapes, let the nappy drop and held the product in one hand.

I had been asked to test it too, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a measuring jug. 

I was nt sure how much water to add to the jug but I filled it to the top and took the nappy to bathroom.

15 minutes later I noted the results on my phone ready for Friday.

Friday came and I t was an early start for me, but I managed to drag myself out of bed and made it to the office on my first day by 8.22am

Abby met me in reception at 8.30am on the dot, she looked stunning in a white lining dress and smart black jacket. I realised then it might take me some time to get used to working for such a beauty.

She led me to her office for a quick chat and to hear my thoughts on the product.

l told her honestly about my struggle to initially fit the nappy on successfully, I did let her know that the tape system that allows you to reposition the disposable a second or more times would be a great idea and addition because of the issue I had .

When it came to the wet test, I told her the amount of liquid the nappy had taken before reaching saturation point. She questioned how I knew exactly the amount of liquid the nappy had taken and I told her about my measuring jug.

I caught a flash of irritation in her eyes when she replied that was nt the way I had been expected to test the product.

“Okay, Dan I’m going to introduce you to Amanda, she is the third  part of the new LBU team, a mother and grandmother,  she has been nappying her family for years and her experience as a mother will add relative knowledge to the group.

Abby picked up the phone and asked the person at the other end to join us in the office.

Two minutes later there was a smart rap on the door and it opened and in entered Amanda.

“Hi Amanda, let me introduce you to Dan” Abby said

I got up from my seat and shook Amanda’s hand.

“Hello Dan” Amanda almost purred

“Hi” I almost stammered back.

Amanda was just as stunning as Abby, whilst their looks differed, Amanda being brunette, slightly shorter with a spectacular bossum, they could both easily have been playboy bunnies in their youth, tbh they were probably both still hot enough to grace Hugh Hefner’s mansion.

Looking towards Abby, Amanda grinned and pronounced that I was perfect for the team of three and added that the female buyers will love me.

Blushing slightly, I said “thank you”

Abby laughed and said

“I hope you’re not that easy to embarrass, you’re going to hear far worse than that from both of us let alone the wine sozzled focus groups we’ll be meeting soon’

Amanda laughed.

“When will our first focus group meeting be?”

Abby replied

“Well, if you’re both available to work a little late tonight I can try and get a older mothers group set up. It should nt be too hard, the lure of alcohol and a hand full of notes can usually bring in a good crowd”

I had no plans, so was happy to agree to work late, keen to start earning my money as soon as possible and eager to show my commitment to the project.

It seemed that Amanda was in the same position and also said yes

“Good” Abby said, “Amanda can you take Dan under your wing and show him the ropes. Let him see all our research and I’ll get on and arrange the event tonight”

I sat close to Amanda for the rest of the day, seeing all the info I needed and taking note of the clients and customers we would be targeting with the new product.

Working close to Amanda I could sense there was an attraction there from her side, we did the flirty banter and occasionally brushed each other’s hands, very touchy feely.

I was quite smitten, her down to earth yet in control attitude was very much my cup of tea and of course the fact that she was beautiful helped somewhat!

Shortly before 4pm Abby called us into her office to confirm that she had managed to set up a focus group for a meeting that evening.

It would be held in a private conference room in a local hotel and start at 6pm

Abby dispatched myself and Amanda to go set the room up for 12 people. We were tasked with ordering the alcohol and nibbles to make sure the focus group were well looked after.

We got there and sorted the venue no problems, Amanda declined the offer of bar staff from the hotel as it was Abby’s wish that the three LBU team served the guests to put them at ease.

That done Amanda and I visited the hotel bar to wait the 45 minutes until the meeting started.

I sunk a couple of pints, Amanda chose vodka and lemonade and we flirted for a while. In that time Amanda explained that she’d been single for quite a while, I also told her about my personal life.

It felt very cosy getting to know her over a drink and I felt myself loosen up as the beer flowed.

At 5.50pm, with just 10 minutes to go, Abby joined us on the hotel and we made our way to the meeting room.

Over the next hour, one by one we welcomed the all female focus group. Abby had asked me to take charge of making sure that the guests glasses were always full, I took the opportunity to flirt a little with the females, reveling in the fact that I was the only male in the room.

The ladies in turn, for the most part, flirted back, I even got my bum pinched at one point by an older guest. As the wine flowed further some of the inhibitions in the room were if not lost, certainly missing in action.

At around 8pm Abby tapped her glass for silence and asked the invitees to grab a chair and sit so we could introduce the disposable nappy and gauge their thoughts.

After a brief presentation Abby handed the product around the semi circle of guests.

The nappy was passed on from chair to chair with Amanda then speaking to the guest to record their thoughts on the product.

I stood at the back of the room watching. It seemed during the conversations Amanda was having with the attendees a number were turning towards me and talking and smiling with Amanda.

Once the last lady had given her thoughts on the nappy Amanda joined Abby at the front of the room discussing the findings with her.

Abby then announced to the group that they should go to the table and refill their glasses and she would arrange the next part of the presentation.

Abby beckoned me to the front and I distinctly heard giggling as I passed the ladies.

As the three of us stood together Abby said in a commanding voice.

“The feedback has been good for the most part. The one area the focus group are asking about is how it actually looks on, with someone wearing it”

Amanda and Abby both turned to me

“Dan, we need you to go and change into the LBU nappy to show how it actually fits a human”

I was shocked and said

“Can’t someone else wear it? We can ask for a volunteer”

Amanda replied to me

“Some of the ladies have said during my chats that they would like to see it on you”

I shook my head

“You want me to wear a disposable nappy in front of all these tipsy women? I’ll be laughed out the room”

“Dan, do I need to remind you how important the findings here are to the launch of the new product?”  

Abby stated and continued

“The new line could be cancelled off the back of this feedback.

And think on, no new nappy, no LBU team, no job for you”

Whether it was the alcohol I’d drunk earlier giving me Dutch courage I was nt sure but I nodded and agreed to what Abby was asking

“Good boy” Abby smiled at me

“Now, due to your previous problems applying the tapes Amanda is going with you to help dress you”

Amanda winked at me.

“Let’s go in that small room over there Dan, there’s a table you can lay on and I’ll have you padded and ready to model in no time”

• Like 4

Oh my goodness. Loving this chapter.

You wrote that Dan decided to try the nappy on with his boxers did he?

Hopefully this is not going to be a bad experience for Dan. With the beers

his been drinking the ladies might get another thrill out of Dan.

Oh how I wish I was in his place right now. :P

I really enjoyed this chapter. I actually didn’t get any likes to give today. Not sure why that happened but I will definitely give you some with future chapters. Dan should have known that he would be modeling these products. Someone else mentioned that he had been drinking beer and we all know how fast beer runs through you. I have little doubt he is going to be testing this one the right way. Looking forward to more. 

Amanda picked up an LBU nappy in one hand and held out her other for me to grab.  She led the way to the corner room and I followed. A few of the ladies who were nt totally engrossed in their wine realised what was happening and started to make comments as we passed.

Amongst the voices I clearly heard one guest which made me drop my head in embarrassment.

“Ah, there’s a good boy, go let Mummy get your nappy on”

Amanda opened the door to the room and gently led me in. I was glad that she shut it after we entered, I did nt need any further taunting.

Amanda turned on the small lamp on the side and beckoned me to get on the table in the middle of the room.

“Up you get Dan, I’ll have to expertly dressed in no time”

It was at this point that I realised I had an urgent need to urinate, the earlier beers had now worked their way through my system.

Knowing that I would nt be able to use the bathroom for a while I asked Amanda if I could quickly answer my call of nature before getting ‘dressed’

Amanda replied.

“I don’t think you need the toilet that bad Dan, it’s just nerves. You’ll be fine once I get you ready.

Besides which, the nearest bathroom is in the hotel reception area, do you really want to walk past that crowd out there twice?”

The thought of having to hear all the comments sent a shiver through me and I decided that Amanda was right. Hopefully when the nerves were gone so would the need to pee.

I started to take my shoes off and as the second one hit the floor Amanda patted the table.

“Don’t worry about undressing, I’ll take care of that. Just come get comfortable up here”

I tried to protest that I could take my own clothes off but Amanda was having none of it.

“Abby told me what happened during your test at home earlier in the week and now is certainly not the time to have a mistake like that happen again”

I stammered that my mistake had only been fitting the nappy but Amanda ssshhud me

“That’s enough, Abby has sent me in here to make sure that it’s done correctly this time so I’ll hear no more” “Get your backside up on this table and let me do my job”

My old feelings for a strong woman came riding to the surface and I did as I was told and climbed into the table.

“Good lad” Amanda exclaimed “Now let’s get these silly big boy clothes off and get you ready for your first modeling job”

Amanda reached over me and proceeded to unbutton my white long sleeved shirt, she then reached for my belt buckle. If I had nt have been so nervous she may well have got a bigger reaction than she expected but she easily undid the belt and after asking me to lift up my bum she pulled my trousers off.

As she reached for my underpants I automatically lifted my hands to cover myself.

Amanda quickly and softly slapped them away

“Don’t be shy with me, please keep your hands by your sides”

Up until this point I had nt considered that I would nt have my underwear on beneath the nappy like I had previously.

I tried to protest by telling Amanda that I would prefer to retain some adult appearance but Amanda countered.

“Dan, this is very important to our launch. We need to show the focus group how it looks being worn correctly”

And with that she grabbed the waistband of my boxer shorts and slowly worked them down.

Seemingly paying no attention to my maleness now on show other than a smile, Ananda continued.

“Right please raise your bum again so I can slip the nappy underneath”

I did as I was told and the white disposable was put in place.

“Now normally I’d be using some baby powder at this point to make sure my baby does nt become sore but as I have nt got any to hand  I can’t.........this time”

Staring at the ceiling I was trying my best to remain calm downstairs, the last thing I wanted to do is show excitement in this situation.

I lowered my bottom on to the padded underwear and widened my thighs so Amanda could pull up the front.

“There’s my good boy” 

I felt Amanda place the sides of the nappy across and heard the tapes being applied.

“There, all finished, that was nt too bad now, was it?”

Amanda ruffled my hair and asked me to stand up so she could see if any adjustment was needed before I made my way into the female filled meeting room.

“Perfect, I do believe that you’re the cutest big baby I’ve ever put in a nappy”

I smiled nervously and looked towards the room door.

Amanda saw my worried look and tried to put my mind at ease.

“Don’t worry baby, all the Mummies put there are going to love you”

“Wait here and I’ll go let Abby know that you’re ready”

Amanda left the room and I got the opportunity to look at myself, a grown man wearing just a shirt, socks and a disposable nappy.

I heard Abby announce to the crowd.

“Ladies, I hope you’re ready, we are about to have our new LBU nappy modeled by our cute little Dan”

I heard cheers and comments as the door opened and Ananda gave me her hand to lead me out.

“Come on baby boy, your public awaits”

Nerves now taking over I was visibly shaking or was it because my bladder was now getting uncomfortably full.

• Like 2

Oh perfect ... to be a fly on the wall to watch this take place would be so great.

Oh boy can't wait till the next chapter to see what happens to Baby Dan and how

he will be babied by all the mommy's. :wub:

Maybe one of the Mommy's has a baby at home and he gets to be breast feed. :P

Nice! The anticipation is killing me. We all know what’s about to happen. We just need to wait a little while longer. I wonder if it will leak? I don’t think so. That would be bad for the business. Seriously, I am really enjoying the story and am looking forward to reading more. 

The LBU nappy between my legs felt thicker than it had previously during my home test and I had trouble walking normally towards the door.

I tried to force my thighs together to avoid moving like a 2 year old toddler.

Taking  pigeon steps forward I reached for Amanda’s hand, head bowed down I waddled out of the ‘changing’ room and into the lions den.

The hoots and screams of delight from the intoxicated focus group ladies could probably have been heard in the hotel lobby.

I caught various comments as I was led into the crowd.

“What a cute little baby”

“Take your shirt off so we can see the nappy better”

“What a big nappy boy”

Abby spoke above the noisy crowd

“Ladies, if you get back into your seats Amanda will bring baby Dan around to you one by one so you can see how good the nappy fits and how the padding hugs the body”

The invitees returned to their chairs and Amanda gently pulled me to the beginning of the line.

The First Lady, a plump but pretty red head of around 40 years old was eager to touch the nappy.

“Come here baby boy and let me see your nappy”

I got within her range and she reached out and ran her hands across my crouch.

“Wow, that’s really padded”

She then slipped a finger under my waistband and then around the leg openings 

“Very nice fit, I love the crinkly plastic.”

Reaching a finger into the leg cuff she exclaimed

“Baby is still dry” 

She asked me to turn around and she then felt the nappy padding on my bum

“Just too cute” 

And she gave my nappied backside a playful slap.

Amanda was taking notes, once she had finished writing she held her hand out and we moved to the next chair in which a younger blonde was sitting.

The blonde introduced herself

“Hi, I’m Tina, and I’ve got a nappy boy just like you at home......although he is only two years old”

I she too felt around the nappy, both back and front passing on her comments to Amanda as she went.

I still had my head bowed, not wanting to show anyone in the room my embarrassment.

Tina stood up and put her hand under my chin to lift it.

“Don’t be shy baby, you’re so cute in your big nappy”

She reached down into her bag to pull something out.

“I know what my baby needs to cheer him up, open up”

I did as I was told, I opened my mouth and Tina put an object into my mouth.

“I have a new dummy for my baby but I think you need it more”

“Ah, that’s so cute” Amanda said

I was too busy at this time dealing with my aching bladder to care what was going on around me.

Before I was moved on to the next lady I whispered through the pacifier to Amanda that what she had suggested could be nerves to me earlier on was in actual reality me needing the toilet.

I asked to be excused to go to the bathroom.

“Wait here a second, let me check with Abby” “Tina, can you hold baby’s hand for a minute” Ananda replied and headed off in Abby’s direction.

I watched Amanda talk to Abby and a smile appear on Abby’s face.

Abby addressed the room

“Ladies, it seems that we have another aspect of the nappy that we can show you. Our baby needs to answer a call of nature so if you all come in closer you’ll be able to see how good the nappy can absorb liquid”

I could nt believe Abby and Amanda would put me on the spot like that and embarrass me in front of the invited ladies. Not only was Abby suggesting I use the nappy for its intended purpose but that I actually wet it in front of the assembled crowd.

The group started to come in close, I automatically clasped my hands to my groin and turned my back to them to avoid their eyes staring at the crutch of the nappy. But as they came in behind me a felt hands over my body spinning me and grabbing at my arms.

“Don’t be shy baby boy, let your Mummies see you wet your nappy”

“Be a good little boy and go wee wees”

My shirt was taken of me and I was forced down to the floor.

Laying on my back, my hands and feet were being held, there was a lot of laughter and cheering as I was encouraged to use the nappy.

I didn’t think that I would be able to wet myself easily but I’d got to the point where the pain was just too much for me to take.

My descent to the floor has jogged my bladder and once two more sets of hands started to tickle me around my waist all of my restraint was lost and I let go, filling the disposable nappy with a steady stream of urine.

I let out a low moan which only encouraged the ladies to tickle faster. There was an excitement in the voices of the mummies as they commented on their big baby boy was wetting himself and using his nappy.

I felt my pee run down my ballsack to the bottom of the nappy, pooling as warmth spread to the padding.

I closed my eyes and sucked on the pacifier I had been given by Tina.

Screeches of encouragement echoed around the room as I continued to empty my full bladder.

Abby addressed the room as I lay there wetting.

“Once baby has finished wetting you will be able to feel how dry the nappy is and how there are no leaks despite taking a big boy wee”

As the flow of pee started to slow down I was amazed to feel just how swollen the disposable had become. Taking all the liquid I threw at it and absorbing it with no trouble.

I was nt sure whether it was the relief of emptying my full bladder or the words that Abby uttered next , but as I lay there wet and sucking on my dummy a cold chill went through my entire body.

“And of course as we all know, once baby has a full nappy he needs to be put in a fresh and dry new one so I suggest we pull the changing table out of the small room so you can all see how easy it is to change a LBU nappy”

• Like 6

Yup just about as humiliating as I had expected. Now it’s going to get even worse. Now he is facing a change in front of all those ladies. Well worth a like. Looking forward to reading more. 

I really like this story. Full of surprises and not bad ones well maybe for Dan it would a

welcome for me LOL. Sounds like Tina might have a special interest in baby Dan. If

Tina has a binkie for her baby you know what that means.

Can't wait until the next chapter. :P

PS thank you for using large font size for this old baby boy. :D

Simple but good. I hope that during the change Abby makes sure to explain how to properly handle a big boy that is kept in diapers, roasting him slowly. Poor Dan will need all the courage that alcohol can give to survive the humiliation, I would pour a cocktail into a baby bottle for him if I could.