LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This thought was triggered by the "The Spanking Room" thread.  Check your childhood memories and did you know of in the past of the use of an item to position the offender for spanking?  Not at my house but I did have a neighbor who had a stool that they were draped over.

In the 1960s and early 1970s we lived in a small neighborhood and we knew everyone in it including the Nazi principal that lived beside of my third grade teacher. Once when the teachers was passing me on because of my cuteness she asked me to come to her classroom. I acted like the boy in the "Sixth Sense" finally she coaxed me into her room. She said, "Please sit." I was getting ready to run and she cut me off at the pass. She said, "Next time you will be over the table." I wound up over her table and with my butt bared. She gave me several swats with her paddle. She told me to sit. She handed me a primer with had the following poem in it. "I see the moon, the moon sees me, god bless the moon and god bless me." I kept that book before I gave it to a dear friend of mine. I told her four of the saddest words ever to come out of a child's or adult's mouth, "I can't read it." She handed me a handwriting tablet and said, "Write." I wrote in block style. She said, "Not that. Write."  Out of my mouth came, "I can't." She told me if I put as much getting out of learning it into learning it then you would be a good student. I was promoted to her third grade class and I was only in the second grade. The following year I was the runner up spelling champ. I came in second place. My mother and her taught me phonics and many other skills I would need when the Nazi Principal tried to have me killed.  I lived through something that should've killed me. Knocked 163 feet by an automobile going 60 miles per hour. I wound up with a learning disability called an abstract reasoning disorder and short term memory damage. To learn anything new I had to repeat, repeat and repeat until it was transferred into my long term memory. Say the least I wasn't the same person afterwards. If you read some of my poetry at that time period before and after one would see a stark difference. One of the poets that graduated with me found a notebook of this ppoetry. He asked, "What is a garden of stone where many flowers grow." I replied a Cemetery.